Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Check out this article about why location matters, contrary to New Age and pop psychology claims that the problem is with the complainant.

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/new-environment-can-make-difference/

NEW ENVIRONMENT CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
By James Maverick

Image

The view outside my window is nothing but a concoction of grey buildings and dark clouds. Below, there’s an ever-present noise made up of honking and shouting by impatient drivers and angry pedestrians. Once I’m outside, I find myself navigating dirty streets full of rude people going about their errands like chickens with their heads cut off. It’s a far, far cry from the grand boulevards of Paris, the charming old town streets of Vilnius, or the beautiful cobblestone callejones of Barcelona. It’s a hostile climate that offers absolutely nothing in the form inspiration, joy or happiness.

The other day, while feeling completely uninspired, I decided to try something new. I took the subway and in less than thirty minutes emerged in a completely different neighborhood. The streets appeared a bit cleaner, the houses seemed prettier, and the people walked at a slower pace, visibly enjoying their day. I even saw a couple of smiles here and there.

I walked a couple of blocks and finally entered my destination: a quaint coffee shop on a quiet street corner. As soon as I entered through the artistic wooden door, I knew I found my oasis in a sea of chaos. The music was soothing. The barista was friendly. Even a young girl flashed a smile in the distance. I grabbed a chair, opened my laptop and felt motivated to complete in that moment everything I was working on for weeks and months.

What did I do? I changed my environment.

Over ten years ago, I was facing a dilemma and decided to ask a close friend for advice.

“What’s going?” he asked me.
“Not sure, but I’m not feeling this place.”

He replied without missing a beat, as though what he was about to say was the most obvious thing in the world:

“Well, if you don’t like something, change it.”

With those words of encouragement, I packed everything I had and moved to another city in another state.

Since then, I’ve traveled to over 70 countries and lived in ten. I met incredible people and learned several languages. It has been the happiest, inspiring, as well as productive time of my whole life. In fact, I don’t remember much of my “previous” life, but I vividly remember many of the magical days during my “present” life as though they happened just yesterday.

Image

What I didn’t realize at the time was that the environment that you exist in is absolutely paramount to your well-being and state of mind. It inspires you and drives you to new heights. It revitalizes your head and re-energizes your body.

Environment is a combination of everything that you, as a human being, interact with. It’s the air you breathe. It’s the streets that you walk on. It’s the beautiful colonial architecture you stop to admire. It’s the people who respond to you when you ask them for something. It’s the girl who smiles at you when you compliment her. It’s the male friends who never flake when agreed to do something. It’s the glorious sunny weather. It’s the beautiful narrow colonial streets. It’s the amazing apartment right in the center, a mere walking distance from trendy cafes and restaurants. It’s the old shop keeper who treats you like his own family. It’s those huge green parks next to centuries’ old monuments of past heroes.

Environment isn’t any of the above: it’s everything put together. It’s the whole package that you come in contact with continuously without ever giving it a second thought. It shapes you, molds you, and defines you as a person more than you’ll ever know and will ever realize.

Environment can make you or break you. It can mean the difference between a stagnant life of misery and struggle, and a productive life of happiness and ambition. New environment can make all the difference.

You must be able to take charge of your environment and be also willing to change it if it no longer servers you.

It’s surprising that such a simple act such as going to a pleasant coffee shop in a nicer neighborhood would suddenly bring the much needed respite from the disorder I was experiencing earlier. I didn’t know that by moving to Rio, to Medellin, to Vilnius or to Kiev that I would finally understand that it wasn’t me who was off; it was the environment that was never compatible with me and my values. Environment affects everything. Changing the environment changed everything.

Sometimes you’re compatible with your environment. You don’t walk around aimlessly wondering what’s wrong. You don’t question your own existence. Everything makes sense to you. You’re content and happy just where you are.

Other times you find yourself feeling off. It’s a constant state, like a chronic decease instead of an acute infection. Every day is a slug, a struggle, a search for the truth, like walking around with a tiny rock in your shoe. Even the most trivial thing annoys and irritates you. You try to put your finger on it, but you can’t find the real cause.

Is it the crappy weather? Is it the rundown buildings? Is it the dirty streets? Is it the 38-year-old mediocre girl who won’t stop testing you, waiting for any sign of weakness like a hungry shark, because she wants to prove she’s better than you instead of letting herself go to be seduced by a confident man? Is it the people who view you as their competitor for everything good in life? Or is it the dog-eats-dog society that views you as an entity that only exists to be fleeced financially, morally, physically and spiritually? You’re not sure; the only thing you are sure of is that something is amiss.

Image

What’s off is your environment. And it’s actually good that you can’t put your finger on a more specific reason — there’s no specific reason. The environment exists as a whole, as an immutable block of concrete that you either keep it all or change it all. Only by changing your environment will you be able to change yourself. Not a moment before.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23595
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby magnum » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I can agree with this 100%

When I was in china my first trip I not only felt happy... I had hope in my heart a seance of well being, and 100% more confidence because everyone wasn't passively putting each other down.

gets me excited to leave the usa again, I can't wait.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby green1976 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:06 am

Unless the subject is quit sick(mentally,physically)or have insuficients funds,going abroad,find the right place can change radically our lives.

The process of blaming solely the complainant is a way to exonarate an environment who can be toxic.
Everything is individual..they come up with their psychological,sociopathic diagnosis and they perpetuate this affair but pushing those people to become really mentally sick.

How about an honest mental health doctor who would propose to his patients to make a trip abroad and try something new?
It get against the core of his job..he just needs more broken persons as he makes his money on it.

Also it's easy to trick people in believing they are all powerfull to stand only by themslves so if they break down,the society as nothing to do about that.

We cannot underestimate that we are,for most of us,social human being and we should not buy into the"we are our own island and we can find happiness only within ourself".
I prefer to say that we can be happy by being compatible in the environment we live compared than building happiness fighting against a society who is the opposite of what we are.

The scam reside in the way Western societies tend to proclame that outside their way of living,nothing is worth of consideration(everybody is poor,women are suffering,crime is everywhere).

Even in Thailand,citizens who are quit proud of what they are,i've never came accross people who where so obnoxious thinking only their environment where the best in the world.

They can be happy with it but won't talk garbage of the outside world and wouldn't so frontaly be opposed to somebody who would try to find his way abroad.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: Why A New Environment Can Make All The Difference

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:23 pm

What I've found is that if you are in a culture or country that you fit into and have good synergy/chemistry with, then good things happen naturally. You will make friends easily, get dates regularly, and feel good about yourself, as well as accepted by others. All this happens naturally with the flow of things. You don't have to do anything special to "make it happen" or read BS books titled "How to Make Friends".

But if you are too much of a misfit, then you will have little or no friends or dates, and will not feel good about yourself. It's not a matter of doing anything special or "working on yourself" as the New Age/self-improvement industry claims. You can do the exact same things in two locations, such as simply "being yourself" or "going out and doing what you love" and get totally different results. I know because I've lived it.

Not only can location make a big difference in your dating and social life, but it will greatly improve your self-esteem and mental health as well, because when you are in an environment that you fit into and have some synergy with, you will FEEL BETTER about yourself. You will be more in your element too. As a result, things will start happening. You will form new social connections, attract the opposite sex, and have more fun and meaningful experiences.

I know this from experience. I have been the same person and done the same things in different countries and gotten drastically different results. For example, when I go out in America or Taiwan, I don't make any real friends or get any dates or social life, simply because people exclude from their social cliques and lives. They also seem to dislike me for some reason and give me bad vibes that make me uncomfortable. Some countries are like that - people believe that a stranger is a stranger and should be kept at a distance, and they want to keep it that way. Such people will exchange polite greetings and smiles only, but not invite you out. They prefer to be in their own bubble, isolated and disconnected from others. But not all countries are like that fortunately.

In contrast, when I go to Europe, Russia, China or SE Asia, I experience the opposite. tend to have a very active dating and social life, because I have real synergy with those countries. My personality and soul fits in such cultures, because they are more genuine, down to earth, inclusive, open and soulful (at least for me). And people are more sociable to me and not afraid to talk to strangers. There is also a fun free spirited vibe where I can meet people easily and acquire social contacts with little effort, simply by asking.

As a result, things happen for me in countries I fit into. My life is more exciting and meaningful. When I go out, I meet people and make new friends. I don't have to do anything special or follow any "formulas or methods". I just go out and act open and social and be myself. Yet when I do the same in America or Taiwan, I usually get no results at all. So I can vouch for a certainty that LOCATION makes all the difference here, not my "attitude or confidence" as most Americans and New Agers will wrongly assume.

See these articles and testimonials for more examples of how location often makes all the difference in happiness and dating:

http://mavericktraveler.com/new-environment-can-make-difference/
http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/Great_Letters.htm

Discussion: Changing your thoughts vs. Changing your location
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20277
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23595
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why location makes all the difference!

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:12 am

Update:

I noticed something recently. When i rode the bus from taoyuan to chiayi in taiwan, which took 3 or 4 hours, it seemed like so long and boring. The time passed seemed pointless.

However in Russia when i took the bus from moscow to riga, latvia in eastern europe, the ride was 17 or 18 hours yet i enjoyed it. It felt meaningful and special. In fact every moment in russia and eastern europe felt meaningful and special. Why is that?

So u see, LOCATION is the biggest factor. Not attitude or beliefs. The new age self improvement industry NEVER tells u that.

How is it that in Russia or Philippines, i feel strong and confident, yet in taiwan or USA i feel weak and insecure? When my parents saw my videos in russia, they were amazed, and said that i was like a different winston wu. My true self was allowed to come out in russia. I wasnt repressed. I could be open, wild, expressive, passionate, flirtatious and most importantly could be myself. But I cant do that in taiwan or usa where u have to be a repressed zombie that is fake, pussified and politically correct. So Russia and Philippines are to me like the yellow sun is to superman, it makes him stronger. But taiwan and usa are to me like kryptonite is to superman, it tries to destroy him and weaken him and deplete his energy and powers. Great analogy.

If you watch the music video of me in Russia created by my fans, you will see what i mean. I act very strong and confident, like i can do anything.

http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php

In fact the girls in Russia were surprised when i told them that in america i am told that i "lack confidence" since they saw me as being very confident.

So you see, location matters most and may be everything. Thats the biggest secret that the self improvement industry is NOT telling you!

Location matters even within one country. For example i feel a toxic negative angry vibe in San Francisco and Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Its as if something is trying to crush your soul there. But the vibe in Utah and Colorado feels more positive, relaxed and wholesome. Sometimes the vibe is neutral, not positive or negative, like in Oregon or New Mexico.

Even within taiwan there is a different vibe between taipei and chiayi. The vibe in taipei feels more normal and neutral. People do not look as grumpy or uptight as down south. But in chiayi, the vibe is very very poisonous and negative. It makes me feel handicapped, very weak and insecure, like i cant do anything! I cant even go to the supermarket without feeling bad energy or drained! Its like kryptonite to superman! Even the people in chiayi look grumpy and miserable and unhappy. So the bad vibe affects them too, even if they deny it. There must be a negative energy vortex near chiayi im sure.

Im not the only one who thinks that. Other foreigners i talked to agree and felt the same way in chiayi. Even rock did too and he tends to be very pro taiwan. But the Taiwanese people deny it of course, to save face. Apparently honesty is not valued in taiwan, only fakeness, face and politeness matter. So no one has the guts or bravery to speak the truth about these matters. Why do i seem to be the bravest person in Taiwan? Lol. Or at least the most real and genuine? My honesty to Taiwanese is like sunlight is to dracula and vampires. They cower in fear at sunlight, just like taiwanese cower in fear at the light of truth it seems. Lol. Thats why a lot of them are repelled by my honest authentic vibe, which is fearless when speaking the truth. Such fearlessness is impossible to find in taiwan so it makes me unique. Lol.

Arent i so politically correct like everyone else? Lol (sarcastic tone)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23595
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why location makes all the difference!

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:31 am

Of course it is much better to live in a place that was built for human living instead of modern soulless "living" (such as suburbs.) Once we lose all the old places, we're stuck with only the shit the modern world has produced. No one makes good places to live anymore. If the trend continues, we're going to end up looking all the same - bland, drab, soulless - everywhere in the world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why location makes all the difference!

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 am

I don't think suburbs have to necessarily be boring. As long as people interact with each other, they can be very pleasant and happy places. I think any place can be more interesting if people spend time outside, and by that I mean living their lives partly outdoors. I want to live in a place where the people you see in the street aren't all on their way to work, or just shopping. Whenever I google "street life" for a city, all I get is contrived artsy photos by professional photographers, closeups of buildings and monuments, touristy things, and everything except actual life.

Barcelona is a good example of a physical city that is so pretty that if it had a personality it would be very interesting, but the human life that's in it, it just strikes me as a sleepy city with nothing much going on in terms of human interaction. I'm not saying it's stuck up, I just mean that it doesn't live up to the way it looks. Some of the crazy architecture gives a certain impression, but that's not reflective of the inhabitants.

Manila is an example of a city that has a lot of physical ugliness in it, but the human life that inhabits it is the opposite. I bet there are more interesting, funny, whacky moments on the streets of a square mile of Manila than there are in the whole of any european city.

It's almost as though the more beautiful a city is, the less effort people make to give it personality because maybe they think that the city's beauty is sufficient. And the uglier a city is, the more down to earth, rustic, unpredictable the people are. Ideally I'd like to live in a city that is a bit of both, but I'm realizing that this is a world of extremes.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Why location makes all the difference!

Postby jamesbond » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Ghost wrote:Of course it is much better to live in a place that was built for human living instead of modern soulless "living" (such as suburbs.) Once we lose all the old places, we're stuck with only the shit the modern world has produced. No one makes good places to live anymore. If the trend continues, we're going to end up looking all the same - bland, drab, soulless - everywhere in the world.

Living in the suburbs is about as exciting as watching cement dry. The suburbs are also a horrible place to try and meet people and make friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7488
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Why location makes all the difference!

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this article about why location matters, contrary to New Age and pop psychology claims that the problem is with the complainant.

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/new-environment-can-make-difference/

NEW ENVIRONMENT CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
By James Maverick

Image

The view outside my window is nothing but a concoction of grey buildings and dark clouds. Below, there’s an ever-present noise made up of honking and shouting by impatient drivers and angry pedestrians. Once I’m outside, I find myself navigating dirty streets full of rude people going about their errands like chickens with their heads cut off. It’s a far, far cry from the grand boulevards of Paris, the charming old town streets of Vilnius, or the beautiful cobblestone callejones of Barcelona. It’s a hostile climate that offers absolutely nothing in the form inspiration, joy or happiness.

The other day, while feeling completely uninspired, I decided to try something new. I took the subway and in less than thirty minutes emerged in a completely different neighborhood. The streets appeared a bit cleaner, the houses seemed prettier, and the people walked at a slower pace, visibly enjoying their day. I even saw a couple of smiles here and there.

I walked a couple of blocks and finally entered my destination: a quaint coffee shop on a quiet street corner. As soon as I entered through the artistic wooden door, I knew I found my oasis in a sea of chaos. The music was soothing. The barista was friendly. Even a young girl flashed a smile in the distance. I grabbed a chair, opened my laptop and felt motivated to complete in that moment everything I was working on for weeks and months.

What did I do? I changed my environment.

Over ten years ago, I was facing a dilemma and decided to ask a close friend for advice.

“What’s going?” he asked me.
“Not sure, but I’m not feeling this place.”

He replied without missing a beat, as though what he was about to say was the most obvious thing in the world:

“Well, if you don’t like something, change it.”

With those words of encouragement, I packed everything I had and moved to another city in another state.

Since then, I’ve traveled to over 70 countries and lived in ten. I met incredible people and learned several languages. It has been the happiest, inspiring, as well as productive time of my whole life. In fact, I don’t remember much of my “previous” life, but I vividly remember many of the magical days during my “present” life as though they happened just yesterday.

Image

What I didn’t realize at the time was that the environment that you exist in is absolutely paramount to your well-being and state of mind. It inspires you and drives you to new heights. It revitalizes your head and re-energizes your body.

Environment is a combination of everything that you, as a human being, interact with. It’s the air you breathe. It’s the streets that you walk on. It’s the beautiful colonial architecture you stop to admire. It’s the people who respond to you when you ask them for something. It’s the girl who smiles at you when you compliment her. It’s the male friends who never flake when agreed to do something. It’s the glorious sunny weather. It’s the beautiful narrow colonial streets. It’s the amazing apartment right in the center, a mere walking distance from trendy cafes and restaurants. It’s the old shop keeper who treats you like his own family. It’s those huge green parks next to centuries’ old monuments of past heroes.

Environment isn’t any of the above: it’s everything put together. It’s the whole package that you come in contact with continuously without ever giving it a second thought. It shapes you, molds you, and defines you as a person more than you’ll ever know and will ever realize.

Environment can make you or break you. It can mean the difference between a stagnant life of misery and struggle, and a productive life of happiness and ambition. New environment can make all the difference.

You must be able to take charge of your environment and be also willing to change it if it no longer servers you.

It’s surprising that such a simple act such as going to a pleasant coffee shop in a nicer neighborhood would suddenly bring the much needed respite from the disorder I was experiencing earlier. I didn’t know that by moving to Rio, to Medellin, to Vilnius or to Kiev that I would finally understand that it wasn’t me who was off; it was the environment that was never compatible with me and my values. Environment affects everything. Changing the environment changed everything.

Sometimes you’re compatible with your environment. You don’t walk around aimlessly wondering what’s wrong. You don’t question your own existence. Everything makes sense to you. You’re content and happy just where you are.

Other times you find yourself feeling off. It’s a constant state, like a chronic decease instead of an acute infection. Every day is a slug, a struggle, a search for the truth, like walking around with a tiny rock in your shoe. Even the most trivial thing annoys and irritates you. You try to put your finger on it, but you can’t find the real cause.

Is it the crappy weather? Is it the rundown buildings? Is it the dirty streets? Is it the 38-year-old mediocre girl who won’t stop testing you, waiting for any sign of weakness like a hungry shark, because she wants to prove she’s better than you instead of letting herself go to be seduced by a confident man? Is it the people who view you as their competitor for everything good in life? Or is it the dog-eats-dog society that views you as an entity that only exists to be fleeced financially, morally, physically and spiritually? You’re not sure; the only thing you are sure of is that something is amiss.

Image

What’s off is your environment. And it’s actually good that you can’t put your finger on a more specific reason — there’s no specific reason. The environment exists as a whole, as an immutable block of concrete that you either keep it all or change it all. Only by changing your environment will you be able to change yourself. Not a moment before.


Great post!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Why location makes all the difference!

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Here is more proof that location makes all the difference. Countries with good vibes like Russia, make me feel very strong and confident. See what I mean at the music video of me below in Russia. As you can see, in that music video of me, set to the song "Le Disko", my face and body language look very strong, confident, happy, vibrant and free. You will NEVER see me look like that in Taiwan or America, no way. This speaks volumes that vibes and location are everything.

http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php#MusicVideos

In addition, if you look at my photos in the Philippines vs. in Taiwan, you will also see that I look a lot more happy, free and vibrant in the Philippines, like I can be myself whereas in Taiwan I cannot.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23595
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why location can make all the difference!

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:12 pm

My new video rant where I explain why LOCATION is the key to changing your life, not thoughts or attitudes.

Description:
My Happier Abroad movement is unique and revolutionary in two ways. First, it's the only self-help movement out there that focuses on changing your LOCATION rather than your thoughts and attitude like all other self-help movements advocate. Second, unlike all other critics of America, we focus on America's problems that are NOT related to government or economics, which more directly affect our lives such as:

1) The terrible dating scene for men that leaves many decent single men without romantic options for love or marriage, thus forcing many men to be celibate and depriving them of love, romance and sex against their will.
2) The antisocial, socially disconnected culture and lack of social connection, which results in loneliness and isolation and makes it unnaturally hard to make friends.
3) The high rate of mental illness in America, and horrible mental health in America which brings out the worst in you, creating low self-esteem and mental disorders that naturally stem from a toxic, unhealthy, unnatural, antisocial, negative environment.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23595
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why location can make all the difference!

Postby starchild5 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:12 am

Winston wrote:My new video rant where I explain why LOCATION is the key to changing your life, not thoughts or attitudes.

Description:
My Happier Abroad movement is unique and revolutionary in two ways. First, it's the only self-help movement out there that focuses on changing your LOCATION rather than your thoughts and attitude like all other self-help movements advocate. Second, unlike all other critics of America, we focus on America's problems that are NOT related to government or economics, which more directly affect our lives such as:

1) The terrible dating scene for men that leaves many decent single men without romantic options for love or marriage, thus forcing many men to be celibate and depriving them of love, romance and sex against their will.
2) The antisocial, socially disconnected culture and lack of social connection, which results in loneliness and isolation and makes it unnaturally hard to make friends.
3) The high rate of mental illness in America, and horrible mental health in America which brings out the worst in you, creating low self-esteem and mental disorders that naturally stem from a toxic, unhealthy, unnatural, antisocial, negative environment.



Having known Winston now..I can categorically say...Its the Women's Loss to not have Winston Around.

Now, that I know him better...Its not butt hurt ego that's saying..Really, Many American women lost a chance to good life...

A presence of a great soul was enough for many American women for a better blissful life..

These same women will suffer even with Vegan Life, Organic Food Life, Ralph Smart or plain Jewish Thuggery :mrgreen:

I'm telling you...He is a man of God....if you around him..No harm will ever come to a women...

The number 1 country that benefited by a presence of a big soul is Philippines...That is why I have been screaming for last five years....Philippines is the chosen land by God in these times.

Filipina women will benefit all the glory God is about to give to that country...sorry white women, Chinese women, Indian women.... You lost
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:07 am

You can't say that thoughts and attitude don't count for anything. It's true that you need to live in an environment that allows you to be content, but you still need the attitude to be content. If a miserable person who just doesn't want to be happy goes to Rio, they'll probably never be satisfied.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:You can't say that thoughts and attitude don't count for anything. It's true that you need to live in an environment that allows you to be content, but you still need the attitude to be content. If a miserable person who just doesn't want to be happy goes to Rio, they'll probably never be satisfied.


True, thoughts and attitude are a factor and influence. They matter too. But when it comes to dating and social life, location is a much bigger factor, at least for me and many here. That was my point. I never said thoughts were a zero factor. Hope you see my video above.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23595
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Yes, I watched it. It's true that location is a bigger factor than most people would admit. Moving to another country isn't something that most people are willing to do, so it's easy to just blame oneself. The reason why your philosophy is controversial is because it sounds like excuse making. When someone talks about improving themselves rather than changing their environment, people naturally commend them. But when someone says no it's often the environment more than the person, people tend to feel a sort of natural disgust. They feel justified in criticizing you, and it's very powerful (ie convincing to themselves). And even if you say that by changing location you are actually taking responsibility and improving yourself, people still don't want to know.

Have you thought about doing a podcast?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Next

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], TheGMan112 and 1 guest