Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why a new LOCATION can make all the difference!

Post by jamesbond »

Just like they say with real estate, it's LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Here is some constructive criticism of this vid for you. Firstly your voice is OK and clear, just don't cough if you can, I know this is minor - maybe edit it out? You didn't touch your face which was good and used expressive hand gestures - also good. The timing is out between the sound and the video - do you need to get a better camera for your comp?

You do repeat yourself a lot, which is something you tend to do in your writing too. We get it, no need to reinforce the same point too many times. This video could have had more impact if it was shorter. Maybe write down some bullet points.

Also I think you need to break this idea of going 'abroad' in to more detail. Give recommendations to certain sorts of guys...don't just state countries. But when you do this don't recommend places outside of your own experience - i.e. Latin America - it's fine to say Latin America as an option but just say you're are not an expert on it. I know you don't talk about latin America here - but just saying.

So maybe you could break things down to Russia, Philippines and China. What are three kinds of guys who might suit Russia, how long should they stay? What should they watch out for? How much can they budget for? What cities are good? How can they make money? Will they vibe? How will Murphy's law intervene?

1. Philippines 3 types of guy and your own experience
2. China 3 types of guy and your own experience
3. Russia 3 types of guy and your own experience

3 times 3 equals 9, I'm sure your Illuminati masters would like that!

I think a very different kind of guy will like Russia as opposed to the Philippines. A hard drinking, Bohemian thirty year old will like Russia. A sedentary fifty year old with a couple bucks in the bank might like the Philippines. Your two pillars of appeal - going 'abroad' and being a free thinking Asian only get you so far.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just did a new video about why true freedom is NOT about government control or tyranny, as the patriots and truthers claim. In fact there are two bigger factors in freedom which the media does not discuss. I also mention how location is a key factor here too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:I just did a new video about why true freedom is NOT about government control or tyranny, as the patriots and truthers claim. In fact there are two bigger factors in freedom which the media does not discuss. I also mention how location is a key factor here too.

True, freedom is about more than government policy or tyranny, but if you are the one in a jail cell with no hope of release, or if you are about to be disected for your body part...it matters a lot....