Why there's no real singles scene in America, only Abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why theres no real singles scene in America, only Abroad

Post by Winston »

jdean922,
You made a duplicate post in another thread. I already replied to it here:
viewtopic.php?p=301079#p301079
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most people won't believe you, but it's true. There is no real stranger barrier in some countries and you can literally walk up to anyone. The women aren't all stuck up. Beautiful women are common place, and they aren't mean. Some are even feminine!

European women also don't see flirtation as a sport, and they don't seem to do it just for the ego boost.

A European woman in my experience will go out of her way to get you and to help you.

The USA is just a place of fake friendliness. Women who flirt for sport while they have boyfriends (which means they have eyes full of adultery and they are beguiling unstable souls; the naive and inexperienced men who don't understand what AWs are all about).

Really living in the USA is like being strangled, and the air you get a chance to inhale is toxic. Go overseas, and the boot is taken from off your neck, and the air is refreshing. Or maybe you could say the USA is like being stranded at sea, surrounded by undrinkable water. While almost any place else is like living next to a white water stream.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:Most people won't believe you, but it's true. There is no real stranger barrier in some countries and you can literally walk up to anyone. The women aren't all stuck up. Beautiful women are common place, and they aren't mean. Some are even feminine!

European women also don't see flirtation as a sport, and they don't seem to do it just for the ego boost.

A European woman in my experience will go out of her way to get you and to help you.

The USA is just a place of fake friendliness. Women who flirt for sport while they have boyfriends (which means they have eyes full of adultery and they are beguiling unstable souls; the naive and inexperienced men who don't understand what AWs are all about).

Really living in the USA is like being strangled, and the air you get a chance to inhale is toxic. Go overseas, and the boot is taken from off your neck, and the air is refreshing. Or maybe you could say the USA is like being stranded at sea, surrounded by undrinkable water. While almost any place else is like living next to a white water stream.
Dude you have some keen insights when you refrain from polluting everything with religion.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:Most people won't believe you, but it's true. There is no real stranger barrier in some countries and you can literally walk up to anyone. The women aren't all stuck up. Beautiful women are common place, and they aren't mean. Some are even feminine!

Dude you have some keen insights when you refrain from polluting everything with religion.

I've been to South America and to Europe. I will say, the women in Europe are not nearly as mean or destructive towards men as American women. An American women will lure you in just so she can hurt your feelings, and the ones who aren't trying to just stomp on your heart still don't believe in doing good things for their men usually.

I honestly believe that women of the lowest strata in a place like Colombia are much better than the average American woman by many orders of magnitude. American women just are doing things that they should not be doing. Many of them are socially criminals to the point of sociopathy, and this is considered normal, because they are women and whatever women say is always perfect and the truth.

In other words, I think women are far more evil in general in the states than anywhere else probably in the world. That is not to say all women in the states are evil, just that the evil of the women in the states goes far deeper than anywhere else in the world. This is the world's most advanced matriarchy which exempts women completely from having to behave like a human to treat others with courtesy.

And how else could it be? This is the place of feminism: females are gods, belief in the empowerment of the female; women are always perfect, just, honorable, worthy, upright, and truth tellers.

But because they have been exalted to heaven, they've become cruel and callous, cold hearted and mean spirited, which means they've rendered themselves worthless as mates.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Imagine the USA is just a huge matriarchy, and the goal of it is to uplift women so they get to have power over men and sex. The whole goal of all the reinforcers (enforcers of this false reality) of this delusion, is to make sure that nobody wakes up to see what's really going on with society and what they're doing to women and men; that they've inverted the gender roles and ruined women in the process.

So when you lift up your voice to get confirmation about your thoughts on the matter, you feel the hand of the matriarchal oppressor smacking your mouth shut with shame. The matriarchal reinforcers will be sure to issue you swift condemnation.

They do not want you to wake up. They want to cut off your escape from the matriarchy. The grasp of the evil female vise grip around your neck. They don't want you to see the light or to stand up for yourself or get away.

They want you to wallow in their death grasp, and they delight in watching you squirm and gasp for air. And when you tell them, "First take your vise grip from off my neck," they say to you, "If you were strong you wouldn't be complaining about this death grip, and you're a loser and a liar for mentioning this."

They even try to convince that strength is putting up with their garbage, when their garbage is poison. They want to poison your water and tell you it's okay to drink.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uwPFnvniA7w[/youtube]
Excellent video, I remember watching this when it first came out by Paul Joseph Watson. Here is another good video by him explaining why men are afraid of the idea of marriage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

I agree, have any of you guys ever tried living in Las Vegas and Miami? Most "residents" there are couples and families who dislike the tourists.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 6:43 am
I agree, have any of you guys ever tried living in Las Vegas and Miami? Most "residents" there are couples and families who dislike the tourists.
Miami is its own planet. You have super-rich beach properties owned by affluent people from all over the world. You have tourists that go there for whatever and you have Cuban areas. When you go further north you run into middle class white areas. Because of those fancy beach areas all girls in Miami believe they will score a guy with a boat and a penthouse on the beach. Miami is never-ending clubs, parties, drugs and traffic. I would say any areas with a large rich population kills the dating scene for any average Joe. You have to make six figures, drive a luxury car, look like Tom Cruise and "be funny", since all of those things are not enough since you have to entertain your woman.
I would say Cuban girls are probably the only options for dating in Miami, but good luck finding one who isn't married yet or wants a guy outside of her clique.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It does seem as if the dating scene in America is non existent or only exists if you go to bars and clubs. Everything in the USA is geared towards married couples. In a lot of countries, there is a singles scene (in European countries, in South America and Asian countries) but in the US, the only places single people can go and meet other single people is at bars and clubs.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
April 8th, 2014, 1:34 pm
The worst thing about America is that there is a big BARRIER between women and us. America sucks because:

1. You are not allowed to approach girls and try to pick them up. You aren't supposed to desire women, your only desires are supposed to be money and consumerism.
2. You are not allowed to go out and meet girls or straight up ask girls for dates.
3. You are not allowed to flirt with girls. Flirtation is a taboo. You are only allowed to flirt with your wife or girlfriend.
4. You are not allowed to talk to strangers or socialize much. Communication is strictly for business purposes. In America, everything is a business, including your life. Everything has a price, including you.
5. Every girl has this stuck up attitude where they think they're too good for you. They are spoiled, self-absorbed, toxic, unfriendly, unapproachable, and have a bad attitude on their face, vibe and body language.
6. People are highly paranoid and uptight. It's on their face, vibe, aura and personality. Everyone is a competitor and every man is an island.

BORING!!! If you try to do any of the above, it feels like a TRANSGRESSION, like you've crossed the line. It's really weird and sucks 1000 percent. Only when you leave the USA do you realize that none of the above is natural, normal or healthy.
You're absolutely correct on that, Winston. And actually, if you try to do any of that above, it's like you're guilty of terrorism on the magnitude of 9/11. And there's another huge reason America sucks even more; the United States total population reportedly is 71% men and 29%women! With that kind of percentage ratio, in a population of 330 million people, you're talking at least 135 million more men than women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Taco »

Mercury wrote:
March 4th, 2022, 12:52 pm
the United States total population reportedly is 71% men and 29%women! With that kind of percentage ratio, in a population of 330 million people, you're talking at least 135 million more men than women.
Also the worst hookers on this planet... ugh!

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

have2fly wrote:
November 28th, 2021, 11:33 pm
Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 6:43 am
Miami is its own planet. You have super-rich beach properties owned by affluent people from all over the world. You have tourists that go there for whatever and you have Cuban areas. When you go further north you run into middle class white areas. Because of those fancy beach areas all girls in Miami believe they will score a guy with a boat and a penthouse on the beach. Miami is never-ending clubs, parties, drugs and traffic. I would say any areas with a large rich population kills the dating scene for any average Joe. You have to make six figures, drive a luxury car, look like Tom Cruise and "be funny", since all of those things are not enough since you have to entertain your woman.
I would say Cuban girls are probably the only options for dating in Miami, but good luck finding one who isn't married yet or wants a guy outside of her clique.
Miami is Americanized, just like the rest of the country. You have FBI and Homeland Security officers arresting guys for approaching the women and mingling with them. They're arresting both men and women, the guys for approaching, and the women for welcoming the guys in. They're telling them about America's new statutory stalking laws that state that anyone who forms or attempts to form any type of friendship or relationship outside the boundaries of K-12 school is, as of February 2022, guilty of a capital felony which is investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court; every single branch of Federal law enforcement, and punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty for all involved, use of deadly force authorized. And the Federal authorities are extremely harsh in Miami because there are a lot of foreigners that they want to Americanize by welding into their heads the fact that guys mingling with women outside the boundaries of K-12 school is tantamount to terrorism on the magnitude of even Hiroshima on August 6th, 1945.

There's police officers saying to both the guys and the women involved; "We don't know what country you're from where they tell you that you can get friendly with anyone you want to, but in the United States of America, it absolutely does not fly! You can not, under any circumstances, talk to strangers in this country!"

America on the whole is an area with a huge, rich population. And actually, you have to be financially capable of living in the Los Angeles community of Beverly Park.
Last edited by Mercury on October 24th, 2022, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:
March 4th, 2022, 7:35 pm
Also the worst hookers on this planet... ugh!
Some of those hookers have some redeeming features.