Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Post by Cornfed »

I think I see the issue here. CE doesn't distinguish between being handed gibs for being black and actual achievement because blacks are an inherently affirmative action species. Which is to say that, much like the smaller breeds of dog that can only give birth by c-sections, they are a dead-end species being kept alive by human intervention. Hence the only achievement possible within the mindset that such a situation engenders is to be favored by the massas for whatever reason and handed more gibs, and the issue of whether this is within the scope of one's own agency never arises. Someone being handed more gibs is by definition better than someone being handed less gibs. CE naturally projects this mindset onto humans that he doesn't regard as belonging to the massa class. I don't see any way to resolve the issue. We can understand the mindset of blacks just by observing the behavior of two year old children, but their is no way for CE to understand our mindset.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:I think I see the issue here. CE doesn't distinguish between being handed gibs for being black and actual achievement because blacks are an inherently affirmative action species. Which is to say that, much like the smaller breeds of dog that can only give birth by c-sections, they are a dead-end species being kept alive by human intervention. Hence the only achievement possible within the mindset that such a situation engenders is to be favored by the massas for whatever reason and handed more gibs, and the issue of whether this is within the scope of one's own agency never arises. Someone being handed more gibs is by definition better than someone being handed less gibs. CE naturally projects this mindset onto humans that he doesn't regard as belonging to the massa class. I don't see any way to resolve the issue. We can understand the mindset of blacks just by observing the behavior of two year old children, but their is no way for CE to understand our mindset.
Dregs from the cellar of society sometimes muster the means to rise up from their plight. You and Ghost, are not among that group because you are psychologically defeated before you even attempt to better yourselves.

I'll go with your thesis, just as is the case with Jews, my success is due to cheating and unfair handouts to the detriment of all your prospects. You therefore will never, ever amount to anything so don't even try because the game is rigged for you. You might as well commit suicide because Affirmative Action has such control over your life that you are doomed to continuously fail through no fault of your own.

Your status as an abject failure and misfit has nothing to do with your lack of intelligence, lack of marketable skills, or lack of social skills. It is Affirmative Action beats you down in life and and won't let you get up. You're right!

Let's go with that since you need an excuse on which to pin your obvious personal failures. Shall I hand you some pills or will a steep cliff suffice? :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote: The reason he hasn't explained the details is probably that he really did get an affirmative action "job" and other goodies from the daddygov. Given that Cornfed is confident (as am I) that this is the case, he could have easily won the day by explaining how exactly he got that cash in the first place. That he didn't and still isn't explaining this suggests that our assessments are correct.
As if what you and Cornfed "assess" actually matters :roll:

If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you, why are you so obsessed with emulating my primary career path? Trust me when I say this, from what I read from you two imbeciles, you have neither the cognitive ability nor the temperament to enter my primary career field let alone succeed in it. You're too racially-obsessed and focused on others who do better and have more rather than bringing yourselves up to basic literacy levels and developing a marketable skill.

Finally, there are people on this forum with whom I have shared my career path. These are people with actual promise unlike you. So why should I "help" you take advantage of:

1) Something for which you clearly do not have the aptitude,
2) Something that would doom you to failure and forever break your spirits?

I would advise you two to pursue truck driving and residential moving services which would allow you to travel and get to see life away from your trailer communities. Traveling abroad is just out of reach for you two. Interstate travel is as good as you could ever hope to achieve.

Beyond advising you to obtain your GED, I will not partake in your feeble attempts at advancement as I would for most others on this forum.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you.
LOL, standing around being handed stuff for being inferior is "negotiating yourself through the system". However, when you realize that when dealing with the affirmative action classes you are essentially dealing with toddlers who see the system as an idealized parent then this mentality makes perfect sense. This is precisely why they are the affirmative action classes in the first place.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you.
LOL, standing around being handed stuff for being inferior is "negotiating yourself through the system". However, when you realize that when dealing with the affirmative action classes you are essentially dealing with toddlers who see the system as an idealized parent then this mentality makes perfect sense. This is precisely why they are the affirmative action classes in the first place.
And that mentality is precisely why you will remain poor, angry, and wanting for women far out of your league (ie. a Loser). Could not happen to a nicer guy :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote: Oh, yes, you're one to speak of poor mentalities. Just to recap, you're the guy that wanted to try to harm someone trying to do something because you're so petty and small-minded. And the guy that addresses everything with ad homs and "muh dick." And the guy that doesn't have a logical bone in his body. You're the embodiment of shitty mentalities.
Now I see why you chose to write a book about being "broke and hopeless." You certainly are adept at being both!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I love this thread :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote: He's a great contrast to my message, a perfect example of why the West is declining. That's drawing attention to my message.
Ahh, I don't live in the West genius. Apart from a few months here and there, I have not lived in the US long-term since 2003. I can afford to live anywhere I want, when I want.

Your simpleton books give superfluous information that most MGTOWs and expats already know so that's why sales have continued to suck. While I commend you for the effort you put into those, you might benefit from taking a basic writing skills class and a seasoned publishing company before trying again.

In the meantime, how about I make nice and break you and Cornfed off some table scraps to eat? So long as you keep that gay thing you do together away from me, I can arrange for you guys to be fed. Might make you a little less angry......

Ghost and Cornfed after eating what my cook prepared for my dog last night.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.