Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
In Expatriation Apocalypse!, I talk about realistic ideas for the average guy to start making some money. I give ideas, tips, and resources for getting jobs and making money online. How I differ from what someone like Kiyosaki would say, however, is that I am realistic about it. But the good news is that you don't need huge assets to really get you going. Several small things you can count as assets can help you out more than you'd think. And if you ever consider time and knowledge as assets, your possibilities can expand even more.
Your stuff on making money was excellent for your target market guys who don't have a lot of money. Down-to-earth, realistic options.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:
In Expatriation Apocalypse!, I talk about realistic ideas for the average guy to start making some money. I give ideas, tips, and resources for getting jobs and making money online. How I differ from what someone like Kiyosaki would say, however, is that I am realistic about it. But the good news is that you don't need huge assets to really get you going. Several small things you can count as assets can help you out more than you'd think. And if you ever consider time and knowledge as assets, your possibilities can expand even more.
Your stuff on making money was excellent for your target market guys who don't have a lot of money. Down-to-earth, realistic options.
Jester, I hope you're not taking seriously our making fun of your "+1". It's all for fun. C'mon you're not the same without it
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Your stuff on making money was excellent for your target market guys who don't have a lot of money. Down-to-earth,
realistic options.

You should know by now the way to make money is go over to a computer type some digits and then press print.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
Jester, I hope you're not taking seriously our making fun of your "+1". It's all for fun. C'mon you're not the same without it
It's okay.

I'm okay.

After years of searching, I have finally found POASA (Plus One Abuse Survivors Anonymous), a mutual support group for people who have undergone plus-one bullying. I'll let you listen in to a fragment from the last meeting:

Jester:

"Hello, my name is Jester. I am a Plus One Bullying Survivor. And I am OK."

Group:
"Hi Jester!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: So how's it going with the on-paper edition? Should I expect it to be available by the end of June? I was just watching one of those Rick Stevens' shows & it got me thinking about things again.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I just want to hear how you make out with Chinese babes :twisted:
Edit: not meant as flame but encouragement
Last edited by droid on June 3rd, 2015, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:I just want to hear how you make out with Chinese babes :twisted:
Unh-hunh yeah no doubt.

And it will be interesting to see how he squares that with his opening chapter, where he droned on about the righteous virtues of dreary forced monogamy for men.

Un-hunh.

I'm waiting.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OK Ghost, your thread. Your book, your thread. I'm OK with moving this debate to another thread if you are. Just say the word.

But anyway for now, here goes.

You see the world as
VirtuousMonogamy VS EvilWhoreMongers

OK

But here is the way the way the world really is:
NormalHumanAndBiblicalPolygamy VS ZealousRomanChristianMonogamy VS EvilWhoremongers

The fact is that in openly polygamous societies in Africa both men and women are happier than in closet-polygamist societies in Latin America and southern Europe.

And in closet-polygamist societies in Latin America and southern Europe, both men and women are happier than in postfeminst-SerialMonogamist societies in the USSA and the rest of the AngloZionistZone (AZZ).

You can tell where women are happiest by the birthrates per woman.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.