Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


-----

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 am

I think I see the issue here. CE doesn't distinguish between being handed gibs for being black and actual achievement because blacks are an inherently affirmative action species. Which is to say that, much like the smaller breeds of dog that can only give birth by c-sections, they are a dead-end species being kept alive by human intervention. Hence the only achievement possible within the mindset that such a situation engenders is to be favored by the massas for whatever reason and handed more gibs, and the issue of whether this is within the scope of one's own agency never arises. Someone being handed more gibs is by definition better than someone being handed less gibs. CE naturally projects this mindset onto humans that he doesn't regard as belonging to the massa class. I don't see any way to resolve the issue. We can understand the mindset of blacks just by observing the behavior of two year old children, but their is no way for CE to understand our mindset.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:25 am

Cornfed wrote:I think I see the issue here. CE doesn't distinguish between being handed gibs for being black and actual achievement because blacks are an inherently affirmative action species. Which is to say that, much like the smaller breeds of dog that can only give birth by c-sections, they are a dead-end species being kept alive by human intervention. Hence the only achievement possible within the mindset that such a situation engenders is to be favored by the massas for whatever reason and handed more gibs, and the issue of whether this is within the scope of one's own agency never arises. Someone being handed more gibs is by definition better than someone being handed less gibs. CE naturally projects this mindset onto humans that he doesn't regard as belonging to the massa class. I don't see any way to resolve the issue. We can understand the mindset of blacks just by observing the behavior of two year old children, but their is no way for CE to understand our mindset.

Dregs from the cellar of society sometimes muster the means to rise up from their plight. You and Ghost, are not among that group because you are psychologically defeated before you even attempt to better yourselves.

I'll go with your thesis, just as is the case with Jews, my success is due to cheating and unfair handouts to the detriment of all your prospects. You therefore will never, ever amount to anything so don't even try because the game is rigged for you. You might as well commit suicide because Affirmative Action has such control over your life that you are doomed to continuously fail through no fault of your own.

Your status as an abject failure and misfit has nothing to do with your lack of intelligence, lack of marketable skills, or lack of social skills. It is Affirmative Action beats you down in life and and won't let you get up. You're right!

Let's go with that since you need an excuse on which to pin your obvious personal failures. Shall I hand you some pills or will a steep cliff suffice? :lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:24 pm

droid wrote:No grudge with CE here, but yeah his posts used to be of higher quality, whether one agreed or not. But then slid down well into the 'muh dick' style unfortunately.
His particular fail is that while cornfed makes general statements, even if not popular, CE focuses on ad-hominems only.
It'd be nice if he actually reported a little about his story and current location/experiences.

Very true in general terms, i'm fully in this latter camp. I'm sure moretorque agrees as well.
CE hasn't clarified where his initial capital/resources came from, that's still open.


Even when he does take a break from the 'muh dick' stuff, he still has problems with logic. Though to give him the benefit of the doubt, he has backed himself into a corner because he wants to contradict anything I or Cornfed says. If I said water is wet, he'd say it was dry. If I said the sky is blue, he'd say it is red. Perhaps he isn't truly incapable, though the more I try to communicate with him, the more it appears that he straight-up lacks any solid reasoning abilities.

The reason he hasn't explained the details is probably that he really did get an affirmative action "job" and other goodies from the daddygov. Given that Cornfed is confident (as am I) that this is the case, he could have easily won the day by explaining how exactly he got that cash in the first place. That he didn't and still isn't explaining this suggests that our assessments are correct.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:36 pm

Cornfed wrote:So I was right. You do think you deserve kudos for investing some of the money you were given rather than spending it all on crack etc. It seems a fairly low standard to aspire to to me, but OK, well done, I guess this is better than a lot of other affirmative action types can manage. The more relevant question is how you acquired the money to invest in the first place. It goes without saying that you were given it by government and corporate entities for being genetically inferior, but did you do anything that would constitute earning the money by way of exchange? Obviously men do not find standing around being handed money admirable in and of itself.


Since he hasn't shared exactly what his affirmative action "job" was/is, I can't be certain but I do have a couple of guesses.

1. "Black Studies" or "African Studies" "professor" or some other highly paid pseudo-academic make-work job. Given his racial inferiority complex and anti-white mentality, I think this is likely.

2. "Economist." I think this is also likely given how little he understands about what wealth, money, and the economy. It usually takes an "economist" to be this stupid about such matters, since they are given money for uselessness and don't have any understanding of the real world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:So the "trailer park filasofers" Ghost and Cornfed have spoken and labor foolishly equated labor with wealth now. While I do recognize this type of blather tends to come from those who have never (and will never) achieve wealth, this comes dangerously close to Marxist theory.


Oh, and I suppose giving useless asswipes like you affirmative action goodies is capitalist now? You're such a joke.

There is no wonder why your two pathetic lives are doomed to always suck. Why don't you try to use your trailer park labor to pay for:

-Expensive medical treatment
-A plane ticket to your favorite foreign country
-Lodging in your favorite country
-A stash of bullion

If you try to pay for any of this with labor, at best you'll be laughed at and at worst you'll be jailed. But I get it, denigrating what you will never have is but the fox sneering at the proverbial grapes.


Strawman. No one is arguing that labor can be used to purchase things. I said that money is not wealth. Completely different thing. And here I go try to reason with a subhuman intellect again. I'm not even saying money is "bad." If you want to discuss things, that's great. But you need to get it right.

...labor is simply a means to INCOME but it is not wealth.


Labor itself isn't wealth. Labor/work is just the potential. I said physical and/or mental labor is required to create wealth. As far as using it for income or wealth, the answer is both are possible, not just income. Labor can be used to make an income, and it could also be used to create wealth. One can work a job for X dollars an hour/year, or labor could be used to create something, such as a good, service, technology, etc.

Labor is work for money.
Wealth is money that does the work for you (even while you sleep.)


Wealth requires real, actual work, to be created. (Unless it's natural wealth like land, in which case labor will still be used to "develop" it.) You clearly don't understand this concept, and do not realize or appreciate the fact that this is what has created the world that you sponge off of. The knowledge passed down in books, the technology you use every day, the modern conveniences, and other such things are wealth. The problem with considering money as wealth is that money is inherently worthless. From its very inception, money was intended as a representation of value - not value in and of itself. (I know this basic idea is difficult for you, but try to use your brain. Just try.) Money was always intended - from the beginning! - to represent wealth/value and serve as a convenient way of trading (since it is much more convenient and standardized than barter.) If you disagree, then why was money originally backed by wealth (usually gold, etc.)? Do you really think that was just a coincidence? Bottom line: paper-cotton bills or digits in a computer are not wealth. They have no inherent value. All a bank has to do is type numbers into a computer and money is created out of nothing. Many of our economic problems really began when the original idea (that money is to be back by something of value) was discarded - including giving money to AA asswipes like you.

The question was asked HOW I achieved wealth, and I think it is a valid question.


Valid indeed. Why don't you really answer it?

Get yourself the book The Millionaire Next Door which is a study of the typical American millionaire. The findings were surprising and the strategy worked for me. Some key factors:

Low to no debt
Living well below the standard of what I could (ie. 100k home versus 900k)
Higher than average income (even working a second job to pay off debt and to have extra gravy to invest)
Staying unmarried and forgoing children which cost on average $250,000 each to raise from birth to age 18


Yes, obviously those are good to do. I do most of them as well. That doesn't answer the question of where the money came from in the first place. So what was your disgustingly overpaid affirmative action job?

Image


You can put an ape in a suit, but he's still an ape.
Last edited by Ghost on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Ghost wrote:The reason he hasn't explained the details is probably that he really did get an affirmative action "job" and other goodies from the daddygov. Given that Cornfed is confident (as am I) that this is the case, he could have easily won the day by explaining how exactly he got that cash in the first place. That he didn't and still isn't explaining this suggests that our assessments are correct.

As if what you and Cornfed "assess" actually matters :roll:

If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you, why are you so obsessed with emulating my primary career path? Trust me when I say this, from what I read from you two imbeciles, you have neither the cognitive ability nor the temperament to enter my primary career field let alone succeed in it. You're too racially-obsessed and focused on others who do better and have more rather than bringing yourselves up to basic literacy levels and developing a marketable skill.

Finally, there are people on this forum with whom I have shared my career path. These are people with actual promise unlike you. So why should I "help" you take advantage of:

1) Something for which you clearly do not have the aptitude,
2) Something that would doom you to failure and forever break your spirits?

I would advise you two to pursue truck driving and residential moving services which would allow you to travel and get to see life away from your trailer communities. Traveling abroad is just out of reach for you two. Interstate travel is as good as you could ever hope to achieve.

Beyond advising you to obtain your GED, I will not partake in your feeble attempts at advancement as I would for most others on this forum.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:36 pm

More confirmation of his AA status. You could put an end to this discussion easily by just coming out with it. The fact is, if you had a legitimate non-AA job you would've come out with it from post one.

If you are so livid about blacks...


It isn't a matter of race for me. The way you are responding is what we call projection.

Traveling abroad is just out of reach for you two.


I am already abroad.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you.

LOL, standing around being handed stuff for being inferior is "negotiating yourself through the system". However, when you realize that when dealing with the affirmative action classes you are essentially dealing with toddlers who see the system as an idealized parent then this mentality makes perfect sense. This is precisely why they are the affirmative action classes in the first place.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you.

LOL, standing around being handed stuff for being inferior is "negotiating yourself through the system". However, when you realize that when dealing with the affirmative action classes you are essentially dealing with toddlers who see the system as an idealized parent then this mentality makes perfect sense. This is precisely why they are the affirmative action classes in the first place.

And that mentality is precisely why you will remain poor, angry, and wanting for women far out of your league (ie. a Loser). Could not happen to a nicer guy :D
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:25 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you are so livid about blacks and other minorities better negotiating themselves through the system than you.

LOL, standing around being handed stuff for being inferior is "negotiating yourself through the system". However, when you realize that when dealing with the affirmative action classes you are essentially dealing with toddlers who see the system as an idealized parent then this mentality makes perfect sense. This is precisely why they are the affirmative action classes in the first place.


Interesting way that he phrased it: "negotiating themselves through the system." It's almost evocative of being on a plantation. I guess his ancestors negotiated themselves through the plantation and passed on their slave-mentality to him. Now the plantation gives the slaves money and other goodies, thus making sure that they'll never even question anything. In CE's case, I doubt he has the capacity to question it.

Cunty Ex wrote:And that mentality is precisely why...


Oh, yes, you're one to speak of poor mentalities. Just to recap, you're the guy that wanted to try to harm someone trying to do something because you're so petty and small-minded. And the guy that addresses everything with ad homs and "muh dick." And the guy that doesn't have a logical bone in his body. You're the embodiment of shitty mentalities.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Ghost wrote:Oh, yes, you're one to speak of poor mentalities. Just to recap, you're the guy that wanted to try to harm someone trying to do something because you're so petty and small-minded. And the guy that addresses everything with ad homs and "muh dick." And the guy that doesn't have a logical bone in his body. You're the embodiment of shitty mentalities.

Now I see why you chose to write a book about being "broke and hopeless." You certainly are adept at being both!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby droid » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:22 pm

I love this thread :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Now I see why you chose to write a book about being "broke and hopeless." You certainly are adept at being both!


The being broke and hopeless refers to life before going abroad. I've gotten a fair shot at life since going abroad. I know your reading comprehension is far below average, so I know you needed that spelled out for you. We can't all get free goodies like degenerate AA dumbasses like you. And yet you'll go on with something you think is "life," continuing on in your slave-like state, thinking that having cash handed to you for your skin color makes you "superior."

droid wrote:I love this thread :lol:


Me too. I appreciate the extra publicity and sales. :wink:

He's a great contrast to my message, a perfect example of why the West is declining. That's drawing attention to my message.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Ghost wrote:He's a great contrast to my message, a perfect example of why the West is declining. That's drawing attention to my message.

Ahh, I don't live in the West genius. Apart from a few months here and there, I have not lived in the US long-term since 2003. I can afford to live anywhere I want, when I want.

Your simpleton books give superfluous information that most MGTOWs and expats already know so that's why sales have continued to suck. While I commend you for the effort you put into those, you might benefit from taking a basic writing skills class and a seasoned publishing company before trying again.

In the meantime, how about I make nice and break you and Cornfed off some table scraps to eat? So long as you keep that gay thing you do together away from me, I can arrange for you guys to be fed. Might make you a little less angry......

Image

Ghost and Cornfed after eating what my cook prepared for my dog last night.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 pm

More lame ad homs? All that does is convince people that you're nothing more than a dope-in-a-suit. Maybe you really are on someone's payroll, assigned to make blacks look as stupid, incapable, and degenerate as possible. You still have not explained where your initial cash came from. Huh, I wonder why? As I will keep pointing out, this indicates that you are most likely an affirmative action degenerate. You won't tell the truth because you know it will prove us right.

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Ahh, I don't live in the West genius. Apart from a few months here and there, I have not lived in the US long-term since 2003. I can afford to live anywhere I want, when I want.


I know you live abroad. You got your daddygov massa's goodies, then went traipsing abroad on your unearned cash. My point was you're a great example of why the West is in decline: the West gives degenerates like you cash and prizes based on such things as race, with obvious dystopian results. You have a knack for missing the point, being unable to understand even when things are spelled out for you.

Your simpleton books give superfluous information that most MGTOWs and expats already know so that's why sales have continued to suck. While I commend you for the effort you put into those, you might benefit from taking a basic writing skills class and a seasoned publishing company before trying again.


I guess you're psychic, having the ability to know what a book is about without reading it. It's funny, because in other posts you've essentially strawman argued against my book as if I claimed it was something else. It has a very humble origin: it began as notes I began making after I went abroad the first time. My notes and information grew, and I decided to turn it into a book since otherwise it would just remain a collection of notes on my computer. It includes topics such as my story of getting a fair shot at life because I went abroad, why the West is failing, common sense advice, some resources, and other things. The part about being a guide to being broke and hopeless is about before leaving the West. It is in ways a story of hope. It's also candid and realistic since we can't all be recipients of daddygov cash and prizes like you. I made it into a humble guide because otherwise it was just notes I had collected. Seemed a good idea. It was never intended to be a moneymaker (which would be counter-intuitive since it would presumably be read before a man goes abroad and gains some success.) I never expected it to sell any, given that I have a non-mainstream, limited scope message. But it sold some, and that was a pleasant surprise. And that's the story. I never claimed it to be anything more. Just clearing that up.

Now, if you take issue with anything I've said in my book, feel free to start the thread. Or bring it up here, doesn't matter.

In the meantime, how about I make nice and break you and Cornfed off some table scraps to eat? So long as you keep that gay thing you do together away from me, I can arrange for you guys to be fed. Might make you a little less angry......


If you want to do ad homs, you should write something of substance first. (It's bad form to lead with ad homs or use only ad homs.) Otherwise you end up looking like an idiot because you have no substance to fall back on. (Which is what you're doing here.)

Consider this: imagine a random lurker reads this thread and sees your substance-less ad hom / 'muh dick' posts. Other posters in those threads are saying you have a low intelligence. Every time I or Cornfed says that, you respond with irrationality. What could the reader reasonably assume, other than that you really are stupid?

And it isn't about race. (Well, for me. Cornfed and I do not agree on everything - another distinction you fail to comprehend.) If you were saying I'm a subhuman in terms of intelligence and I responded with ad homs and 'muh dick' the reader would reasonably assume that what you are saying is true. You've apparently got this racial victim complex, but on my end it isn't about race. Maybe you think we all look the same. Oh, it's fine, you can say that. I'm sure your Affirmative Action 101 professor informed you it's only racist when white people say that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest