Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Sun May 24, 2015 12:08 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon May 25, 2015 3:28 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide

Postby Jester » Wed May 27, 2015 6:36 am

Ghost wrote:
In Expatriation Apocalypse!, I talk about realistic ideas for the average guy to start making some money. I give ideas, tips, and resources for getting jobs and making money online. How I differ from what someone like Kiyosaki would say, however, is that I am realistic about it. But the good news is that you don't need huge assets to really get you going. Several small things you can count as assets can help you out more than you'd think. And if you ever consider time and knowledge as assets, your possibilities can expand even more.

Your stuff on making money was excellent for your target market guys who don't have a lot of money. Down-to-earth, realistic options.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Wed May 27, 2015 7:49 am

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:
In Expatriation Apocalypse!, I talk about realistic ideas for the average guy to start making some money. I give ideas, tips, and resources for getting jobs and making money online. How I differ from what someone like Kiyosaki would say, however, is that I am realistic about it. But the good news is that you don't need huge assets to really get you going. Several small things you can count as assets can help you out more than you'd think. And if you ever consider time and knowledge as assets, your possibilities can expand even more.

Your stuff on making money was excellent for your target market guys who don't have a lot of money. Down-to-earth, realistic options.

Jester, I hope you're not taking seriously our making fun of your "+1". It's all for fun. C'mon you're not the same without it
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Your stuff on making money was excellent for your target market guys who don't have a lot of money. Down-to-earth,
realistic options.

You should know by now the way to make money is go over to a computer type some digits and then press print.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed May 27, 2015 6:09 pm

droid wrote:
Jester, I hope you're not taking seriously our making fun of your "+1". It's all for fun. C'mon you're not the same without it

It's okay.

I'm okay.

After years of searching, I have finally found POASA (Plus One Abuse Survivors Anonymous), a mutual support group for people who have undergone plus-one bullying. I'll let you listen in to a fragment from the last meeting:

Jester:

"Hello, my name is Jester. I am a Plus One Bullying Survivor. And I am OK."

Group:
"Hi Jester!
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat May 30, 2015 12:04 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Sat May 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Ghost: So how's it going with the on-paper edition? Should I expect it to be available by the end of June? I was just watching one of those Rick Stevens' shows & it got me thinking about things again.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun May 31, 2015 12:39 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:02 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:51 pm

I just want to hear how you make out with Chinese babes :twisted:
Edit: not meant as flame but encouragement
Last edited by droid on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:37 pm

droid wrote:I just want to hear how you make out with Chinese babes :twisted:

Unh-hunh yeah no doubt.

And it will be interesting to see how he squares that with his opening chapter, where he droned on about the righteous virtues of dreary forced monogamy for men.

Un-hunh.

I'm waiting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:40 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 pm

OK Ghost, your thread. Your book, your thread. I'm OK with moving this debate to another thread if you are. Just say the word.

But anyway for now, here goes.

You see the world as
VirtuousMonogamy VS EvilWhoreMongers

OK

But here is the way the way the world really is:
NormalHumanAndBiblicalPolygamy VS ZealousRomanChristianMonogamy VS EvilWhoremongers

The fact is that in openly polygamous societies in Africa both men and women are happier than in closet-polygamist societies in Latin America and southern Europe.

And in closet-polygamist societies in Latin America and southern Europe, both men and women are happier than in postfeminst-SerialMonogamist societies in the USSA and the rest of the AngloZionistZone (AZZ).

You can tell where women are happiest by the birthrates per woman.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:16 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons