Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


-----

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:40 am

Winston wrote:Why would you wanna do that? The kindle ebook on amazon is only 3 dollars, a lot lower than it should be. Sheesh. What a cheapskate. You make me look generous. Lol. If you cant even afford 3 bucks, then perhaps you need to get a job first to save up money before going abroad.


It's not about that, he's butthurt because he can't handle the truth. He doesn't like when I call him out on his bullshit and displays of stupidity, so he wants to try to do me harm in some way. What he's too stupid to realize is that by distributing my book, the only possible thing he can do is help me. He's pretty much a ghetto/affirmative action stereotype at this point. That led me to wondering if he's actually a white nationalist in disguise, since every time Cornfed posts about blacks, CE often shows up and puts on a little show, displaying exactly what Cornfed is talking about.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Winston wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:For anyone who wants to read these for free, copies will be available shortly. I also understand there will be copies on PDF via the internet. When that happens I'll let it be known so these can be on the public domain.


Why would you wanna do that? The kindle ebook on amazon is only 3 dollars, a lot lower than it should be. Sheesh. What a cheapskate. You make me look generous. Lol. If you cant even afford 3 bucks, then perhaps you need to get a job first to save up money before going abroad.

In case you forgot, I am abroad already. Been here many years and will be here for many more.

But to your point, I don't think someone like Ghost has the best interests of aspiring expatriates in mind. If you want, I can start an entire thread on this, but I'll address here since you asked.

First of all, he is a white supremacist which is not a problem for me, but a huge proportion of this forum is not white. Like yourself, there are Asians, latinos, blacks, and whites of many other ethnicities. That being the case, I don't believe he is very appropriate to be spreading our message.

Most importantly, the very premise of his how to go abroad while "broke" is antithetical to what responsible expats already know. As someone who has lived abroad since 2003, I have seen many fail with that approach or get stuck in countries that changed or transformed while they were there. Being broke and being abroad do not mix and the message I support is that young men should earn, invest, save, and travel early. At the point where they can retire early, they should do so abroad.

Finally, if he is targeting "broke people" as a market, he surely is ok with them getting the information for free. He already indicated he did not care so I will follow up on that so people don't have to spend money on what I think is a faulty premise anyhow.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:In case you forgot, I am abroad already. Been here many years and will be here for many more.


So if life is so great where you are now, then go enjoy it. Whatever you give attention to will grow, which is all you'll accomplish for me if you carry on in this way. That's fine with me, obviously. Though for your own benefit, you should at least attempt rational discussion. We'll see about that below.

But to your point, I don't think someone like Ghost has the best interests of aspiring expatriates in mind. If you want, I can start an entire thread on this, but I'll address here since you asked.


By all means, please do start the thread. I've seen plenty of your illogical posts, so I know exactly what to expect from you. However, as long as you at least try to post rationally (can't expect much from you after all) I'll participate.

First of all, he is a white supremacist which is not a problem for me, but a huge proportion of this forum is not white. Like yourself, there are Asians, latinos, blacks, and whites of many other ethnicities. That being the case, I don't believe he is very appropriate to be spreading our message.


Your lack of logic is showing again. In Cunty Ex's dim mind, insulting a black person = white supremacy. You're perhaps the biggest liberal moron on the forum at present. I live in Asia, have more Asian friends than white, and will likely marry an Asian woman someday. But no, I must be a white supremacist because I call a black guy out on his bullshit and call his intelligence what it is - subhuman. I've met feminists more rational than you.

Most importantly, the very premise of his how to go abroad while "broke" is antithetical to what responsible expats already know. As someone who has lived abroad since 2003, I have seen many fail with that approach or get stuck in countries that changed or transformed while they were there. Being broke and being abroad do not mix and the message I support is that young men should earn, invest, save, and travel early. At the point where they can retire early, they should do so abroad.


Not all of us can be affirmative action losers like you and get money because we belong to a protected group in society. Most of us have to work for our money. If the system wasn't set up to support degenerates like you, we wouldn't have this problem. Many of us have no other choice at present than to attempt going abroad with limited means. You're nothing but the degenerate recipient of stolen wealth.

Finally, if he is targeting "broke people" as a market, he surely is ok with them getting the information for free. He already indicated he did not care so I will follow up on that so people don't have to spend money on what I think is a faulty premise anyhow.


It was never intended to be a big money-maker, as I've stated several times before. No, I don't mind. The book had already run its course, and you're offering to revive it pro bono. You apparently don't get the concept that whatever you give attention to will only grow. Plenty of writers use this same tactic of allowing or even encouraging pirating of their work, and for good reason. You've essentially offered me free marketing and distribution, plus you make a good foil - an irrational antagonist that contrasts well with my even-tempered message, thus helping me out.

The fact that you're willing to put in so much effort because you're butt-hurt over me giving you the candid truth about your stupidity only serves to alienate anyone who might otherwise have agreed with you if you only responded rationally. I'm essentially telling you how you could "beat" me. But hey, I don't mind telling you this because I know you're too stupid to understand it anyway.

I may turn you into a character at some point in the future. Maybe a web-comic for HA. "The Misadventures of Cunty Ex," how about? Now, if someone would offer to draw the comics I'd write the dialogue. Hahaha.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:08 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Ghost wrote:Not all of us can be affirmative action losers like you and get money because we belong to a protected group in society. Most of us have to work for our money. If the system wasn't set up to support degenerates like you, we wouldn't have this problem. Many of us have no other choice at present than to attempt going abroad with limited means. You're nothing but the degenerate recipient of stolen wealth.

A telltale sign of the resentful, white failure (aka LOSER) is subscription to the notion that "The JEWS" achieved their wealth via subterfuge and scheme, "dem darn Asians" unfairly help each other in a clannish manner, and "Bleck Neggers" unfairly exploit Affirmative Action to make themselves rich. This is cognitive dissonance for the white failure-in-life who soothes his damaged ego by denigrating his "betters" who happen to be of different racial groups.

Although I wish it were different, Affirmative Action does not confer wealth last I checked. I would have been glad for Affirmative Action to purchase my rental properties for me, or to purchase my physical bullion holdings, or to tip me off to the 2008 stock market crash just prior, or to locate high interest bearing investments abroad, or to automatically quality me with the SEC as an Accredited Investor (if you have even heard of that which I doubt). If you were a bright as you think you are, you would know that wealth is created by strategic and intelligent risk-taking, not by Affirmative Action. But if it makes you feel better that I, and each other racial minorities who have achieved high net worth, got this way because of government programs, then by all means continue to do so.

But to take it a step further, I deeply respect FEW white men who are smart enough to hate Affirmative Action because of the advantages it grants to WOMEN (51% of the population) and corporate interests (who are white elites). These two groups are the ones that prevent "bottom of the barrel" white men like yourself and Cornfed from improving your lot. But since you want to whine and weep about blacks (a mere 12% of the population) keeping you oppressed because of Affirmative Action, you go ahead and continue to wallow in misery while we increase the distance between us.

Ghost wrote:I may turn you into a character at some point in the future. Maybe a web-comic for HA. "The Misadventures of Cunty Ex," how about? Now, if someone would offer to draw the comics I'd write the dialogue. Hahaha.

Surely someone who puts himself out as "a writer" could come up with something a bit less sophmoric than that. I'm tempted to refer to you as "Markunt McCloud," but I'll let occupy that level on your own.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Cuntrarian Expatriate wrote:A telltale sign of the resentful, white failure (aka LOSER) is subscription to the notion that "The JEWS" achieved their wealth via subterfuge and scheme, "dem darn Asians" unfairly help each other in a clannish manner, and "Bleck Neggers" unfairly exploit Affirmative Action to make themselves rich.


And this, folks, is what we call projection. I didn't blame anything on any of the races - this is merely you projecting your racial inferiority complex. I've clearly stated over and over that I'm calling out YOU as a subhuman. Not blacks or any other race. I'm looking at an individual called Cunty Ex and seeing that he possesses intelligence equal to algae, and calling him subhuman. You've dug the hole so deep you haven't a clue where you are.

This is cognitive dissonance for the white failure-in-life who soothes his damaged ego by denigrating his "betters" who happen to be of different racial groups.


I don't care what race my "betters" are. I'm just a normal guy, and plenty are out there who I'd gladly say are better than I. You are not nor ever will be one of them, and though your pea-brain can't comprehend it, I'll say it once more: it's because YOU the individual are a moron.

Although I wish it were different, Affirmative Action does not confer wealth last I checked.


It most certainly does steal and transfer wealth. Close enough to "confer."

I would have been glad for Affirmative Action to purchase my rental properties for me, or to purchase my physical bullion holdings, or to tip me off to the 2008 stock market crash just prior, or to locate high interest bearing investments abroad, or to automatically quality me with the SEC as an Accredited Investor (if you have even heard of that which I doubt).


You're bumming off a system created by a race you apparently hate and are envious of, while being hand held along the way. You bought some things...what a genius you are. The elites could take any other common scum too off the streets and organize things in such a way that any random moron such as yourself gets access to money that he or she wouldn't get on his own. It's not impressive.

If you were a bright as you think you are, you would know that wealth is created by strategic and intelligent risk-taking, not by Affirmative Action. But if it makes you feel better that I, and each other racial minorities who have achieved high net worth, got this way because of government programs, then by all means continue to do so.


No surprise here that you subscribe to the fiat version of "wealth," thinking that the elites organizing a system to let AA morons like you have fiat dollars is "wealth." I'm assuming that by "strategic and intelligent risk-taking" you are referring to the stock market and such, which does not create wealth. Wealth is created by actual work. Moving numbers around in a computer doesn't create wealth.

But to take it a step further, I deeply respect FEW white men who are smart enough to hate Affirmative Action because of the advantages it grants to WOMEN (51% of the population) and corporate interests (who are white elites). These two groups are the ones that prevent "bottom of the barrel" white men like yourself and Cornfed from improving your lot. But since you want to whine and weep about blacks (a mere 12% of the population) keeping you oppressed because of Affirmative Action, you go ahead and continue to wallow in misery while we increase the distance between us.


You started to say something intelligent and then screwed up. Fine, it's more than I ever thought I could expect out of you, so we'll work with what little you've got.

Neither I nor Cornfed is saying that blacks are oppressing us. At best, these and other groups are useful idiots of the elite. None of these groups as a whole is intelligent enough to oppress anyone. The elites have used these groups and their agendas as a pretext for destroying the productive and the foundations of society (white men, for the most part, though I don't care for the racial aspect myself.) I suspect that you do understand this, but will contradict me just to get a jab in.

Surely someone who puts himself out as "a writer" could come up with something a bit less sophmoric than that. I'm tempted to refer to you as "Markunt McCloud," but I'll let occupy that level on your own.


I had to dumb it down to your level so that you could understand.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Ghost wrote:
Cuntrarian Expatriate wrote:A telltale sign of the resentful, white failure (aka LOSER) is subscription to the notion that "The JEWS" achieved their wealth via subterfuge and scheme, "dem darn Asians" unfairly help each other in a clannish manner, and "Bleck Neggers" unfairly exploit Affirmative Action to make themselves rich.


And this, folks, is what we call projection. I didn't blame anything on any of the races - this is merely you projecting your racial inferiority complex. I've clearly stated over and over that I'm calling out YOU as a subhuman. Not blacks or any other race. I'm looking at an individual called Cunty Ex and seeing that he possesses intelligence equal to algae, and calling him subhuman. You've dug the hole so deep you haven't a clue where you are.

This is cognitive dissonance for the white failure-in-life who soothes his damaged ego by denigrating his "betters" who happen to be of different racial groups.


I don't care what race my "betters" are. I'm just a normal guy, and plenty are out there who I'd gladly say are better than I. You are not nor ever will be one of them, and though your pea-brain can't comprehend it, I'll say it once more: it's because YOU the individual are a moron.

Although I wish it were different, Affirmative Action does not confer wealth last I checked.


It most certainly does steal and transfer wealth. Close enough to "confer."

I would have been glad for Affirmative Action to purchase my rental properties for me, or to purchase my physical bullion holdings, or to tip me off to the 2008 stock market crash just prior, or to locate high interest bearing investments abroad, or to automatically quality me with the SEC as an Accredited Investor (if you have even heard of that which I doubt).


You're bumming off a system created by a race you apparently hate and are envious of, while being hand held along the way. You bought some things...what a genius you are. The elites could take any other common scum too off the streets and organize things in such a way that any random moron such as yourself gets access to money that he or she wouldn't get on his own. It's not impressive.

If you were a bright as you think you are, you would know that wealth is created by strategic and intelligent risk-taking, not by Affirmative Action. But if it makes you feel better that I, and each other racial minorities who have achieved high net worth, got this way because of government programs, then by all means continue to do so.


No surprise here that you subscribe to the fiat version of "wealth," thinking that the elites organizing a system to let AA morons like you have fiat dollars is "wealth." I'm assuming that by "strategic and intelligent risk-taking" you are referring to the stock market and such, which does not create wealth. Wealth is created by actual work. Moving numbers around in a computer doesn't create wealth.

But to take it a step further, I deeply respect FEW white men who are smart enough to hate Affirmative Action because of the advantages it grants to WOMEN (51% of the population) and corporate interests (who are white elites). These two groups are the ones that prevent "bottom of the barrel" white men like yourself and Cornfed from improving your lot. But since you want to whine and weep about blacks (a mere 12% of the population) keeping you oppressed because of Affirmative Action, you go ahead and continue to wallow in misery while we increase the distance between us.


You started to say something intelligent and then screwed up. Fine, it's more than I ever thought I could expect out of you, so we'll work with what little you've got.

Neither I nor Cornfed is saying that blacks are oppressing us. At best, these and other groups are useful idiots of the elite. None of these groups as a whole is intelligent enough to oppress anyone. The elites have used these groups and their agendas as a pretext for destroying the productive and the foundations of society (white men, for the most part, though I don't care for the racial aspect myself.) I suspect that you do understand this, but will contradict me just to get a jab in.

Surely someone who puts himself out as "a writer" could come up with something a bit less sophmoric than that. I'm tempted to refer to you as "Markunt McCloud," but I'll let occupy that level on your own.


I had to dumb it down to your level so that you could understand.

I just love it when "haters" hate on your successes; it's confirmation that you're doing things right :lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Ghost wrote:You're bumming off a system created by a race you apparently hate and are envious of, while being hand held along the way. You bought some things...what a genius you are. The elites could take any other common scum too off the streets and organize things in such a way that any random moron such as yourself gets access to money that he or she wouldn't get on his own. It's not impressive.

To be fair he probably really does believe that being handed money for being a pavement ape and then spending the money on stuff makes him the epitome of success, since the achievements of actual successful humans would be completely beyond his comprehension and he would think that being handed money and spending it was all they do. We must be careful not to anthropomorphisize the affirmative action classes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Cornfed wrote:To be fair he probably really does believe that being handed money for being a pavement ape and then spending the money on stuff makes him the epitome of success, since the achievements of actual successful humans would be completely beyond his comprehension and he would think that being handed money and spending it was all they do. We must be careful not to anthropomorphisize the affirmative action classes.


I don't have any reason to disagree with you. I wish I did because it's damn frightening and depressing that these are the types being subsidized in the West. The most damning evidence that he is an affirmative action asswipe / wall street welfare recipient is that he lacks logic to an astounding degree. No legitimate success of a man could be this stupid. This was why I called him subhuman in intelligence. You rarely find them this dumb, even on the internet. He's committed quite a few logic fails in his time on HA:

-Thinking that investing (moving numbers around in a computer) rather than actual physical and mental work is what creates wealth. I guess he thinks everyone from Plato to Galileo to Jefferson to Einstein (not to mention the normal, everyday men who have to be productive / useful and actually work for their money and wealth) was created by non-productive types such as himself.

-Thinking that legalizing p4p raises women's SMV. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28958

-Thinking that copying and distributing my book would harm me rather than recognizing that it would help me.

...to name a few. And then there's the pettiness and level of maturity that evidently stopped evolving once he learned "yo mama" comebacks. And then there's his preoccupation with what some guys on the internet think about him. All of these things add up to something, but not to what he's saying about himself.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:19 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby droid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Ghost wrote:...to name a few. And then there's the pettiness and level of maturity that evidently stopped evolving once he learned "yo mama" comebacks. And then there's his preoccupation with what some guys on the internet think about him. All of these things add up to something, but not to what's he's saying about himself.


No grudge with CE here, but yeah his posts used to be of higher quality, whether one agreed or not. But then slid down well into the 'muh dick' style unfortunately.
His particular fail is that while cornfed makes general statements, even if not popular, CE focuses on ad-hominems only.
It'd be nice if he actually reported a little about his story and current location/experiences.

Ghost wrote:-Thinking that investing (moving numbers around in a computer) rather than actual physical and mental work is what creates wealth


Very true in general terms, i'm fully in this latter camp. I'm sure moretorque agrees as well.
CE hasn't clarified where his initial capital/resources came from, that's still open.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Cornfed » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Ghost wrote: -Thinking that investing (moving numbers around in a computer) rather than actual physical and mental work is what creates wealth.

Perhaps the thinking behind the investment thing is that he deserves kudos for not immediately spending the money on crack or whatever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:33 am

So the "trailer park filasofers" Ghost and Cornfed have spoken and labor foolishly equated labor with wealth now. While I do recognize this type of blather tends to come from those who have never (and will never) achieve wealth, this comes dangerously close to Marxist theory. There is no wonder why your two pathetic lives are doomed to always suck. Why don't you try to use your trailer park labor to pay for:

-Expensive medical treatment

-A plane ticket to your favorite foreign country

-Lodging in your favorite country

-A stash of bullion

If you try to pay for any of this with labor, at best you'll be laughed at and at worst you'll be jailed. But I get it, denigrating what you will never have is but the fox sneering at the proverbial grapes.

While there is no hope for our friends Dumb and Dumber (Ghost and Cornfed) to grasp these concepts, labor is simply a means to INCOME but it is not wealth.

Labor is work for money.
Wealth is money that does the work for you (even while you sleep.)

The question was asked HOW I achieved wealth, and I think it is a valid question. Get yourself the book The Millionaire Next Door which is a study of the typical American millionaire. The findings were surprising and the strategy worked for me. Some key factors:

Low to no debt

Living well below the standard of what I could (ie. 100k home versus 900k)

Higher than average income (even working a second job to pay off debt and to have extra gravy to invest)

Staying unmarried and forgoing children which cost on average $250,000 each to raise from birth to age 18

Once you reach high net worth status, some people will admire you, and a few others will hate on you.
Accept it as it comes with the territory and view it as confirmation that you've made it. That is why I get a charge when Dumb and Dumber shoot their arrows of resentment.

Both they and I know the real deal but if it soothes their butthurt of seeing someone they think should not succeed run circles around them, so be it :lol:

Image
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:10 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The question was asked HOW I achieved wealth, and I think it is a valid question. Get yourself the book The Millionaire Next Door which is a study of the typical American millionaire. The findings were surprising and the strategy worked for me. Some key factors:

Low to no debt

Living well below the standard of what I could (ie. 100k home versus 900k)

Higher than average income (even working a second job to pay off debt and to have extra gravy to invest)

Staying unmarried and forgoing children which cost on average $250,000 each to raise from birth to age 18

So I was right. You do think you deserve kudos for investing some of the money you were given rather than spending it all on crack etc. It seems a fairly low standard to aspire to to me, but OK, well done, I guess this is better than a lot of other affirmative action types can manage. The more relevant question is how you acquired the money to invest in the first place. It goes without saying that you were given it by government and corporate entities for being genetically inferior, but did you do anything that would constitute earning the money by way of exchange? Obviously men do not find standing around being handed money admirable in and of itself.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:14 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The question was asked HOW I achieved wealth, and I think it is a valid question. Get yourself the book The Millionaire Next Door which is a study of the typical American millionaire. The findings were surprising and the strategy worked for me. Some key factors:

Low to no debt

Living well below the standard of what I could (ie. 100k home versus 900k)

Higher than average income (even working a second job to pay off debt and to have extra gravy to invest)

Staying unmarried and forgoing children which cost on average $250,000 each to raise from birth to age 18

So I was right. You do think you deserve kudos for investing some of the money you were given rather than spending it all on crack etc. It seems a fairly low standard to aspire to to me, but OK, well done, I guess this is better than a lot of other affirmative action types can manage. The more relevant question is how you acquired the money to invest in the first place. It goes without saying that you were given it by government and corporate entities for being genetically inferior, but did you do anything that would constitute earning the money by way of exchange? Obviously men do not find standing around being handed money admirable in and of itself.

I take pride in knowing that I can ALWAYS look down upon you and the likes of you as beneath me in every objective measure. Do know that :lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest