How horrible indeed are Australia & Canada vs Propaganda?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

How horrible indeed are Australia & Canada vs Propaganda?

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

:D the other day I was sitting with one of my female relative who came to visit me, this lady migrated to (Canada & Oz) in the 80s, citizen of both countries, the thing is she was confessing to me how those countries are hell on earth for any single men, she showed me her dating profile on multiple websites and how much messages she got from desperate men as young as 20s :shock: (she s overweight above 40 and got baggage), oh hell gosh what the f***k, and the worst thing is those Canadian and oz cities are always ranked the best in those so called surveys for the best cities in the world.

right now I am living in Asia on less then 500$ a month, I got cheap weed, booze and p**y almost every night what else do I need to be considered living happy in those surveys? ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Re: How horrible indeed are (Australia & Canada ) vs Progapa

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

World's Most Liveable Cities List 2015

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-18/m ... in/6705274

The five most liveable cities:

Melbourne, Australia
Vienna, Austria
Vancouver, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Adelaide, Australia

liveable my ass !!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: How horrible indeed are (Australia & Canada ) vs Propaga

Post by WorldTraveler »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:
right now I am living in Asia on less then 500$ a month, I got cheap weed, booze and p**y almost every night what else do I need to be considered living happy in those surveys? ?
I have to laugh at those surveys. :lol: What you don't have in the Asian country where you live: is the opportunity to work 60 hours a week busting your nuts for the possibility to make a six figure salary! That is why those top countries like Aussie and Canada are so great. USA is right at the top, because if all you ever want to do is make money, you can do 50 weeks a year! Hell Americans don't even like to take vacations! :D

What Asian country are you living in?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:World's Most Liveable Cities List 2015
Melbourne, Australia

Vienna, Austria

Vancouver, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Adelaide, Australia
liveable my a** !!!!
Such listings are all subject to some criteria like general income, medical care paid by national insurance, but also feminism etc.
It says nothing really about a happy life for an individual.

I left Europe and my native country/city over 35 years ago for Asia - I never regretted it.

To be fair, the same link however also offers
the five least liveable cities:

Tripoli, Libya
Lagos, Nigeria
Port Moresby, PNG
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Damascus, Syria

Nothing is really known to me about Port Moresby, anybody here who has been there, in Papua New Guinea?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:World's Most Liveable Cities List 2015

Melbourne, Australia
Vienna, Austria
Vancouver, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Adelaide, Australia

liveable my a** !!!!
This list works if you want to leave in a clean and quiet cardboard model, together with foam trees and little stick people. It takes a certain mind state to enjoy this long term.

Vienna, LMAO, see that Yohan? you should've stuck around man lol, to enjoy that rain and eerie silence.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

droid wrote: This list works if you want to leave in a clean and quiet cardboard model, together with foam trees and little stick people. It takes a certain mind state to enjoy this long term.
Vienna, LMAO, see that Yohan? you should've stuck around man lol, to enjoy that rain and eerie silence.
There were various reasons why I relocated. Not all is related to women/feminism and the aggressivity of the Catholic Church. Bad and cold weather played a major role, also expensive housing and shortage of good jobs, Vienna in Austria is a rather small city compared to Asian capitals, with limited options. Bad and irresponsible friends, criminality, Saturday/Sunday/Holidays all shops closed etc.

The good thing in Vienna was the strong labor protection law - I never had any problem to get my salary on time, I always had full health insurance cover, rural areas are strong local producers and quality of any food was very good. Important to mention is also the government, you can leave and come back anytime, easy for visa if you bring a foreign wife, no discrimination as plenty of immigrants from everywhere. - But otherwise? - There are many of my countrymen who tried it out somewhere else - in Northern America, South Africa, Australia etc. but only few decided for Asia.

Now my situation is very clear, after over 35 years away, I lost the connection to my native country. I am living far away, and considering the distance, I had to make a decision, either Europe or Asia. It is not possible by a financial point of view to live a little here and a little there.

I decided for Japan with some regular trips to Thailand and Philippines, also a little with Cambodia and Malaysia. Not a bad life for me, I am quite happy with my present situation.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Yohan wrote:medical
The Aussie medical care really sucks, had a friend who got sick for almost 8 months and was unable to treat his condition, all doctors
refused to make any tests on him and considered it a "waste" of government money, he had to fly to Thailand to got treated there and it cost him only
3,500 Thai baht( 100$ ).
Yohan wrote: Nothing is really known to me about Port Moresby, anybody here who has been there, in Papua New Guinea?
There is a major security issues over there with the Raskol gangs.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

The rankings aren't propaganda, but were just made with young families in mind. I am Aussie, who had migrated years ago. For most men who have yet to marry, romantically related social life is pretty much non-existent. It affects recent migrants and non-whites the most, and native born Aussies too if they don't end up marrying their high school or college sweet hearts. Half of them young women gave up on their high school and college boyfriends because the pasture is greener somewhere, or so they thought.

Once you get past certain age, your chance of ever marrying is pretty much doomed. It's a land of economic opportunity if you get into the system, but it offers no life to single men. Heck, some men working in the mines earning six figures committed suicides due to social isolation. This happens every now and then. In my small suburban office of not more than 20 men:
- 4 men married foreign women, not including myself who is still looking for a foreign woman.
- 1 man is a serial divorcee; if he is not, he could have retired a millionaire by now.
- 3 men gave up ever finding a wife: one adapted by engaging in binge drinking; another became weird and socially awkward; and one is a 50 year old virgin.
- 1 man is a divorcee. He tried so hard to get women but eventually became so depressed with women such that he had to take absence from work.
- 1 man is forever 'friendzoned'. He is young and in good shape, about 5'9, but definitely not football jock type.
- 1 man goes to socials after socials. He's rich, thin, more than 6' tall and speaks articulately. So far no results.
- 1 man is a divorcee, who had recently went to look for foreign wife, only to get scammed and robbed.

My office is like a snapshot of Australian life for single men: in one word to summarise it: f***ed!
But Australia is great if you have a well paying job, a loving wife and a happy family.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

But hey fellow single men out there, don't count Australia out yet. If you earn decent salary, you can retire in 15-20 years time. In fact I am doing just that, and if things go the right way, I might just be able to retire in less than 15 years. I will probably live in Europe or South East Asia when I retire.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

MarcoBoy81 wrote: The Aussie medical care really sucks, had a friend who got sick for almost 8 months and was unable to treat his condition, all doctors
refused to make any tests on him and considered it a "waste" of government money, he had to fly to Thailand to got treated there and it cost him only
3,500 Thai baht( 100$ ).
A little misquoted. Medicare will treat your friend, but if it is not life threatening, your friend gets placed in a waiting list, and 8 - 9 months are fairly common. It's shit because due to guaranteed high Medicare payments, doctors simply dilly-dally in their work, although in reality they can actually treat twice the number of patients if their time is efficiently utilised. But that won't happen, they get used to easy work life that is extremely well paid.
Get a private life insurance or do medical tourism in South East Asia.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

Lmao, are you basing an entire country based off of how easy women are and low cost of living?
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

Lmao, are you basing an entire country based off of how easy women are and low cost of living?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

romparoo wrote:The rankings aren't propaganda, but were just made with young families in mind. I am Aussie, who had migrated years ago. For most men who have yet to marry, romantically related social life is pretty much non-existent. It affects recent migrants and non-whites the most, and native born Aussies too if they don't end up marrying their high school or college sweet hearts. Half of them young women gave up on their high school and college boyfriends because the pasture is greener somewhere, or so they thought.

Once you get past certain age, your chance of ever marrying is pretty much doomed. It's a land of economic opportunity if you get into the system, but it offers no life to single men. Heck, some men working in the mines earning six figures committed suicides due to social isolation. This happens every now and then. In my small suburban office of not more than 20 men:
- 4 men married foreign women, not including myself who is still looking for a foreign woman.
- 1 man is a serial divorcee; if he is not, he could have retired a millionaire by now.
- 3 men gave up ever finding a wife: one adapted by engaging in binge drinking; another became weird and socially awkward; and one is a 50 year old virgin.
- 1 man is a divorcee. He tried so hard to get women but eventually became so depressed with women such that he had to take absence from work.
- 1 man is forever 'friendzoned'. He is young and in good shape, about 5'9, but definitely not football jock type.
- 1 man goes to socials after socials. He's rich, thin, more than 6' tall and speaks articulately. So far no results.
- 1 man is a divorcee, who had recently went to look for foreign wife, only to get scammed and robbed.

My office is like a snapshot of Australian life for single men: in one word to summarise it: f***ed!
But Australia is great if you have a well paying job, a loving wife and a happy family.
This is very sad, but it is almost identical to the USA. I see the same thing here. If you don't get married to your high school sweetheart you're f***ed. Here's a great example two cousins in my family married their high school sweethearts. The third is 28, is about an 8 in looks, has a great job and cannot find a woman that is good and that wants to get serious. He afraid that if doesn't get married soon that he'll miss that window of opportunity. I believe that after 35 a man in the West has little chance of finding a wife there. Most women that have waited that long are career women and not interested in marriage.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

romparoo wrote:
November 5th, 2015, 8:26 am
Once you get past certain age, your chance of ever marrying is pretty much doomed. It's a land of economic opportunity if you get into the system, but it offers no life to single men. Heck, some men working in the mines earning six figures committed suicides due to social isolation. This happens every now and then.

There's something similar in the Midwest

Sex crime and drugs: The dark side of North Dakota’s oil boom