Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why I want to go abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 am

Jonny Law wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Here's an article that may interest some H.A. members:

"5 PLACES BLACK PEOPLE CAN MOVE TO WHEN THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH OF AMERICA"
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/07/_5_places_black_people_can_move_to_when_they_ve_had_enough_of_america.html

1.) Thailand

2.) Costa Rica

3.) New Zealand

4.) Hong Kong, China

5.) Dubai, United Arab Emirates


WARNING BULLSHIT HAS BEEN DETECTED

This article was written by a FEMALE (Tomika Anderson)

She has no idea what the f**k she is talking.
She does not have any idea what countries are best for Black men.

ALL COUNTRIES ON HER LIST TREAT BLACK MEN LIKE SHIT.

Even Tomika admits in Thailand "Plenty of African immigrants, who tend to work in large numbers there, report being treated like crap."

-Great places for Black Men who actually want to be happy-
Brazil, Colombia, and Dominican Republic.

I have been to the Dominican Republic. It is Awesome.


Thanks Johnny Law for the correction!!! But I would like to add to your list Belize, Panama, Japan, Australia, and France as good places for black men to go to or at least visit. An E-book written by a BLACK MAN named Steve Love entitled: "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" can be bought on http://www.amazon.com. Steve's list of countries in his book includes:

1.) Mexico (Monterrey, Oaxaca, Costa Chica)

2.) Belize

3.) Costa Rica (San Jose, Puerto Limon, Puerto Viejo)

4.) Panama (Panama City, Colon)

5.) Colombia

6.) Brazil

7.) Dominican Republic

8.) Bahamas (Nassau)

9.) Cuba (Havana)

10.) Japan (Tokyo)

11.) China (Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou)

12.) Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya)

13.) Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)

14.) Ghana (Accra)

15.) South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg)

16.) Namibia (Windhoek)

17.) France (Paris)

18.) Sweden
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am







Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 am

Jonny Law wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Here's an article that may interest some H.A. members:

"5 PLACES BLACK PEOPLE CAN MOVE TO WHEN THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH OF AMERICA"
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/07/_5_places_black_people_can_move_to_when_they_ve_had_enough_of_america.html

1.) Thailand

2.) Costa Rica

3.) New Zealand

4.) Hong Kong, China

5.) Dubai, United Arab Emirates


WARNING BULLSHIT HAS BEEN DETECTED

This article was written by a FEMALE (Tomika Anderson)

She has no idea what the f**k she is talking.
She does not have any idea what countries are best for Black men.

ALL COUNTRIES ON HER LIST TREAT BLACK MEN LIKE SHIT.

Even Tomika admits in Thailand "Plenty of African immigrants, who tend to work in large numbers there, report being treated like crap."

-Great places for Black Men who actually want to be happy-
Brazil, Colombia, and Dominican Republic.

I have been to the Dominican Republic. It is Awesome.


Thanks Johnny Law for the correction!!! But I would like to add to your list Belize, Panama, Japan, Australia, and France as good places for black men to go to or at least visit. An E-book written by a BLACK MAN named Steve Love entitled: "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" can be bought on http://www.amazon.com. Steve's list of countries in his book includes:

1.) Mexico (Monterrey, Oaxaca, Costa Chica)

2.) Belize

3.) Costa Rica (San Jose, Puerto Limon, Puerto Viejo)

4.) Panama (Panama City, Colon)

5.) Colombia

6.) Brazil

7.) Dominican Republic

8.) Bahamas (Nassau)

9.) Cuba (Havana)

10.) Japan (Tokyo)

11.) China (Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou)

12.) Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya)

13.) Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)

14.) Ghana (Accra)

15.) South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg)

16.) Namibia (Windhoek)

17.) France (Paris)

18.) Sweden
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 am

Jonny Law wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Here's an article that may interest some H.A. members:

"5 PLACES BLACK PEOPLE CAN MOVE TO WHEN THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH OF AMERICA"
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/07/_5_places_black_people_can_move_to_when_they_ve_had_enough_of_america.html

1.) Thailand

2.) Costa Rica

3.) New Zealand

4.) Hong Kong, China

5.) Dubai, United Arab Emirates


WARNING BULLSHIT HAS BEEN DETECTED

This article was written by a FEMALE (Tomika Anderson)

She has no idea what the f**k she is talking.
She does not have any idea what countries are best for Black men.

ALL COUNTRIES ON HER LIST TREAT BLACK MEN LIKE SHIT.

Even Tomika admits in Thailand "Plenty of African immigrants, who tend to work in large numbers there, report being treated like crap."

-Great places for Black Men who actually want to be happy-
Brazil, Colombia, and Dominican Republic.

I have been to the Dominican Republic. It is Awesome.


Thanks Johnny Law for the correction!!! But I would like to add to your list Belize, Panama, Japan, Australia, and France as good places for black men to go to or at least visit. An E-book written by a BLACK MAN named Steve Love entitled: "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" can be bought on http://www.amazon.com. Steve's list of countries in his book includes:

1.) Mexico (Monterrey, Oaxaca, Costa Chica)

2.) Belize

3.) Costa Rica (San Jose, Puerto Limon, Puerto Viejo)

4.) Panama (Panama City, Colon)

5.) Colombia

6.) Brazil

7.) Dominican Republic

8.) Bahamas (Nassau)

9.) Cuba (Havana)

10.) Japan (Tokyo)

11.) China (Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou)

12.) Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya)

13.) Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)

14.) Ghana (Accra)

15.) South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg)

16.) Namibia (Windhoek)

17.) France (Paris)

18.) Sweden
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:46 am

Jonny Law wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Here's an article that may interest some H.A. members:

"5 PLACES BLACK PEOPLE CAN MOVE TO WHEN THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH OF AMERICA"
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/07/_5_places_black_people_can_move_to_when_they_ve_had_enough_of_america.html

1.) Thailand

2.) Costa Rica

3.) New Zealand

4.) Hong Kong, China

5.) Dubai, United Arab Emirates


WARNING BULLSHIT HAS BEEN DETECTED

This article was written by a FEMALE (Tomika Anderson)

She has no idea what the f**k she is talking.
She does not have any idea what countries are best for Black men.

ALL COUNTRIES ON HER LIST TREAT BLACK MEN LIKE SHIT.

Even Tomika admits in Thailand "Plenty of African immigrants, who tend to work in large numbers there, report being treated like crap."

-Great places for Black Men who actually want to be happy-
Brazil, Colombia, and Dominican Republic.

I have been to the Dominican Republic. It is Awesome.


Thanks Johnny Law for the correction!!! But I would like to add to your list Belize, Panama, Japan, Australia, and France as good places for black men to go to or at least visit. An E-book written by a BLACK MAN named Steve Love entitled: "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" can be bought on http://www.amazon.com. Steve's list of countries in his book includes:

1.) Mexico (Monterrey, Oaxaca, Costa Chica)

2.) Belize

3.) Costa Rica (San Jose, Puerto Limon, Puerto Viejo)

4.) Panama (Panama City, Colon)

5.) Colombia

6.) Brazil

7.) Dominican Republic

8.) Bahamas (Nassau)

9.) Cuba (Havana)

10.) Japan (Tokyo)

11.) China (Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou)

12.) Thailand (Bangkok, Pattaya)

13.) Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne)

14.) Ghana (Accra)

15.) South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg)

16.) Namibia (Windhoek)

17.) France (Paris)

18.) Sweden
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby xtravel » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:08 am

I'm in my 50s, recently divorced, working in the USA in Info Tech.

My employer seems be having lay offs every 6 months for the past 10 years or so. I've lost track of the number of layoffs; each one leaves me numb and angry at the incompetence of the leadership of the company and of the country.

While I''ve managed to survive each lay off, everyone loses Russian Roulette if they keep playing.

Despite the fact that my ex- was a substance abuser, had an affair, was a bad parent,etc. under the laws of state where we lived (which are like the laws of most states), because I earned a wages while she was at home with the kids watching the maids clean the house, I have to give up a big chunk of each pay check to her until I'm well into my 60s. Suffice to say, her alimony is jaw dropping, and my lawyer strongly advised me to accept what the mediator proposed, because divorce court is a roll of the dice where I could end up paying most of my current salary to her for the rest of the my life. IOW, no retirement for Mr. xtravel, while Mrs-ex-xtravel enjoys herself.

So here I am, still paid well at my job, and seem to manage to scrape together enough for the alimony payment, and the mortgage payment on my little condo (she ended up mortgage free) with enough left over to save toward a periodic trip to Asia. It also helps that my job requires several trips to Asia.

Through these business trips, I've become enamored with south east Asia: the food, the physical and inner beauty of the girls, the pace of life, and the low costs.

Should I get laid off, at my age it is unlikely I'd be hired, certainly not at what I am paid. The good news is that once jobless or salary-reduced, I would have grounds to ask the divorce court to reduce my alimony.

I'm close to being eligible to withdraw penalty free from retirement savings accounts, and I'm thinking if anything, living in south east Asia would let me have a comfortable existence surrounded my pleasant company.

Speaking of which, my kind, sweet, and beautiful girl friend (who entered my life as a significant other after I told my wife I wanted a divorce) is from and lives in Myanmar.

While Myanmar needs perhaps 20 years for it to develop to the point an old man like me would feel comfortable living there should a medical emergency arise, I'm quite comfortable with the state of medicine in Thailand, the Philippines and from what I've read, other parts of south east Asia. As a citizen of an ASEAN countries she has opportunities to live in several ASEAN countries besides Myanmar (including Thailand; Myanmar people are to Thailand as Mexicans are to the USA, except they are legally present). Those opportunities should improve as the country continues its track record of being a stable democracy.

I'm not seriously considering moving my gf to the USA, though a visit would be fun. First I would have to marry her, and I'm not ready to re-marry yet. Second, there too many stories on HA, stickman, and other web sites where the sweet Asian wife becomes mean spirited after she gets that western passport. I don't think my gf would turn out that way, but then again every man who I read about who was burned didn't think that. Third, I don't see how, if I lost my job, I could take care of an ex-wife, a new wife, and myself in the USA.

Considering how much I enjoy Bangkok, I honestly thought I would end up with a Thai gf. I might end up with a migrant to Thailand instead. :D
xtravel
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:37 am

Divorce rape is no joke, as the preceding post clearly shows. And then people get upset and call me a "meanie" when I use the harshest possible language to warn men against seeing themselves up for divorce rape.

BTW if you bring a foreign wife into the USA, the situation with alimony is worse, because she can pretend to the court that she doesn't speak much English and thus is unemployable and so needs support until she does speak English, and of course that could take forever...
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby xtravel » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 am

retiredfrank wrote:Divorce rape is no joke, as the preceding post clearly shows. And then people get upset and call me a "meanie" when I use the harshest possible language to warn men against seeing themselves up for divorce rape.

BTW if you bring a foreign wife into the USA, the situation with alimony is worse, because she can pretend to the court that she doesn't speak much English and thus is unemployable and so needs support until she does speak English, and of course that could take forever...


Pre-nup early, pre-nup often. Get your future wife excellent legal representation to review the pre-nup during the fiance visa period.
xtravel
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby adann » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 am

Ive heard that judges can toss out pre-nups so that isnt even fullproof. Its best to move to a country with male friendly(normal) divorce laws.
adann
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 am
Location: Korea

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:15 pm

adann wrote:Ive heard that judges can toss out pre-nups so that isnt even fullproof. Its best to move to a country with male friendly(normal) divorce laws.


Exactly, I heard the same thing that judges can throw out pre nups like someone would throw out toilet paper. :shock:

Getting married in a western country even with a pre nup is suicide.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby MattHanson1990 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:44 pm

jamesbond wrote:
adann wrote:Ive heard that judges can toss out pre-nups so that isnt even fullproof. Its best to move to a country with male friendly(normal) divorce laws.


Exactly, I heard the same thing that judges can throw out pre nups like someone would throw out toilet paper. :shock:

Getting married in a western country even with a pre nup is suicide.


And this is why MGTOW should spread very rapidly all over the Anglosphere.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Why I want to go abroad

Postby Slick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Thankfully, there is no divorce in the Philippines. In the Philippines, you can separate from your wife but can't get divorced. The Philippines tried to implement divorce laws but it eventually died down in their legislation.
User avatar
Slick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:50 am

Previous

Return to Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests