Expat after U.S. Presidential Election

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expat after U.S. Presidential Election

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:If you're white, good luck next life.
Meh, being white is easymode in pretty much every country. Unless you're white and unattractive, then you're more limited. But so long as you are average looking or better, you can get some play basically anywhere without spending a dime.
Even if you are somewhat unattractive the Doc just drops his trousers and the ladies are like :shock:
Time to Hide!
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Slick wrote:Would England be a good place to expat to? I love British music (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden... well you get the idea). James Bond movies are cool too. And many British chicks are cute
Sorry mate, but your princess is definitely in Another castle. :) I lived there for over a decade. I can assure you- all you will want to do is watch movies and listen to music. The women are no different ( I repeat: NO DIFFERENT ) than the kind of women you loath in the U.S. Don't fall for the accents. I know you probably don't want to hear that but the U.K provided one of my top 5 global culture shocks. :)
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Slick wrote:Would England be a good place to expat to? I love British music (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden... well you get the idea). James Bond movies are cool too. And many British chicks are cute
Sorry mate, but your princess is definitely in Another castle. :) I lived there for over a decade. I can assure you- all you will want to do is watch movies and listen to music. The women are no different ( I repeat: NO DIFFERENT ) than the kind of women you loath in the U.S. Don't fall for the accents. I know you probably don't want to hear that but the U.K provided one of my top 5 global culture shocks. :)
Damn I just bought a plane ticket to hop across the pond. I guess I'm gonna have to sell my plane ticket and change my passport :cry:. Asia seems good to me right now. Hispanic women are my favorite but I had to cross off Latin and South America due to a nasty virus running rampant there. Asian chicks are my second favorite, as I'm currently exploring options in Asian countries.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Slick wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Damn I just bought a plane ticket to hop across the pond. I guess I'm gonna have to sell my plane ticket and change my passport :cry:. Asia seems good to me right now. Hispanic women are my favorite but I had to cross off Latin and South America due to a nasty virus running rampant there. Asian chicks are my second favorite, as I'm currently exploring options in Asian countries.

Iceland / Faroe Islands / Scandinavian countries. Been to all three, have mates in all three. These might be your best bet. They are self-sustaining, low populations, Not even remotely as feminist as you are accustomed to here in the US. And they dont depend on the U.S as much as you would think. Also, when the going gets tough in those regions, people know their ROLES. I know that sounds rude as sh!t, but in a crisis, that is immensely important. Its better than being in a collapsing society full of confused people who dont know if they are boys or girls. That is for sure. Maybe i am expressing this the wrong way, but places like Russia, Bulgaria and China knows good and well what I'm talking about. When America takes the plunge, popcorn will be in order..... No "End of the world" or "End of America" themed movie will come close to what will play out.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I was overseas while Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States.

I am not going anywhere.

Even if a dog or a materialistic thing was the President of the United States, many Americans would still be here...
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I'm an American-born Taiwanese.

I graduated from college in 2013. I was 22 back then. I didn't even attend my graduation, and went on a trip around the world as I worked for some organizations. Eventually, I got a gig that allowed me to do remote work.

Two years ago, I went to Thailand and enrolled in a university there. The year after that, I ended up with a new family - a wife and daughter. I'm happy where I'm at and love my family. Not looking back. There's nothing to go back to in the US.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nomad Capitalist suggests that if you plan to expatriate, do it before Biden is sworn in.

His website:

https://nomadcapitalist.com/2020/08/21/ ... president/

This looks like an expatriate site for rich people to manage their assets overseas. lol. Not for the average person.

Why does he never talk about dating or social connection overseas? It seems he is all about money. Typical.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 11:00 am
Nomad Capitalist suggests that if you plan to expatriate, do it before Biden is sworn in.

His website:

https://nomadcapitalist.com/2020/08/21/ ... president/

This looks like an expatriate site for rich people to manage their assets overseas. lol. Not for the average person.

Why does he never talk about dating or social connection overseas? It seems he is all about money. Typical.
His website is geared towards the affluent and the wealthy. First there is an application and then something like a $5,000 fee minimum. I think I read that somewhere.

He has a lot of great advice but his programs aren't for ordinary people like us.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He looks like a Steve Forbes or Bill Gates type nerd/geek who is all about money and investment and technology. A money nerd/geek. lol. I don't get men like that who think money is everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne