Expat after U.S. Presidential Election

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Expat after U.S. Presidential Election

Post by Slick »

As the bleak presidential election in November is looming, where are some good places for an Asian-American male to expat? I don't like any of these candidates (mixed feelings about Trump) but if anyone wins, the U.S. is going to hell. Want to get out and leave the sinking ship behind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expat after U.S. Presidential Election

Post by fschmidt »

I just want to point out that you don't need to leave America to withdraw from American society. As I mentioned elsewhere, I plan to move to a Conservative Mennonite community.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Would England be a good place to expat to? I love British music (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden... well you get the idea). James Bond movies are cool too. And many British chicks are cute
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Slick wrote:Would England be a good place to expat to?
Only if you have a time machine.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I am also exploring my decision of going to Australia. Anyone can chime in
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Slick wrote:I am also exploring my decision of going to Australia. Anyone can chime in
Australia is just another shithole.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

What Asian country are your ancestors from? Korea, China, Vietnam...
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Cornfed wrote: Australia is just another shithole.
At least Australia is not 20 trillion dollars in debt like the U.S.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

gnosis wrote:What Asian country are your ancestors from? Korea, China, Vietnam...
My relatives on my Asian side are from the Philippines
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Asian countries are polluted s****hole third world nations. I have explored Eastern Europe, but I probably couldn't handle the winter. I live a part in the U.S. where the winter is mild and it makes me wanna shoot myself. Eastern Europe might be paradise in the summer but as Roosh said, it's going to be a sausagefest as there's going to be a mass exodus of women because they travel during the summer.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Slick wrote:Asian countries are polluted s****hole third world nations. I have explored Eastern Europe, but I probably couldn't handle the winter. I live a part in the U.S. where the winter is mild and it makes me wanna shoot myself. Eastern Europe might be paradise in the summer but as Roosh said, it's going to be a sausagefest as there's going to be a mass exodus of women because they travel during the summer.
Hello Slick, may I suggest that you check into Latin American countries such as Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, or even Brazil. This area of the world has year round warm tropical weather, nice beaches, and lots of beautiful/hot young women. Also, many of these societies tend to be pro-family, pro-male, and very open to diversity. Just make sure to learn to speak Spanish or Portuguese in Brazil (in Belize a former British colony English is the official language).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nowhere. The same cabal that has rigged the US elections also control the EU. Ever heard of the recent war in Libya? Western Europe + USA. And for what reason?
They also either control or yield great influence in Asia and Latin America. For example, in Ecuador and other Latin American countries, the US Dollar is their local currency. There are also US secret agents working in the airports in those LA countries. Scary stuff when you think about it.
The United Nations.

Stay where you are and be happy. There is no place to escape to where they can't reach you.

Don't believe Snowden is real. Snowden would need a private army to protect himself from all the western secret agents who would assassinate him, yet he's giving interviews. There's no place to run. Don't bother, unless you just like the idea of starting your life over again financially.

Television is a psyop. Don't believe that the USA isn't in control of those foreign countries, especially the little broke ones without a real military. All of those countries have literally rolled over and submitted to the big dog on the block. Otherwise they would be eaten alive.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on July 27th, 2017, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:If you're white, good luck next life.
Meh, being white is easymode in pretty much every country. Unless you're white and unattractive, then you're more limited. But so long as you are average looking or better, you can get some play basically anywhere without spending a dime.