Matt's future travel plans, and it's almost time

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Matt's future travel plans, and it's almost time

Post by MattHanson1990 »

It's been over two months since I was abroad, and I feel it's almost time to leave again, especially since whoever is elected will really put the final nail in the coffin for America. With that said, when I leave the country again, I'm thinking about rural villages in Mexico or skipping Mexico for other countries in Latin America. I'm still eyeing on Colombia, except for Medellin and Bogotá, but I'm considering places off the beaten path like Santa Rosa de Cabal. It turns out that one Euromestiza from Michoacan is almost grotesquely fat (thanks a lot NAFTA); that one day when she took me to a rural village, I met a British expat girl who was an 8, and I became rather disheartened (although I noticed girls in the US of Gay way more grotesque looking than what I saw in Mexico).

Now, what forced me back to the US of Gay was that I performed in the premiere of the 1953 film Salt of the Earth with my soundtrack replacing the original one. But the problem was that we couldn't perform it with the film because the original music couldn't be completely stripped from the film, considering there was music playing with some of the dialogue in certain scenes. While I was featured in the local newspaper, I'm still invisible to American women. And I have really noticed that many American men, especially the ones in my generation, are manginas; and they also have a very hard time taking the red pill. For instance, the guitarist in my Salt of the Earth quartet complained that he isn't married or in a relationship, and he's on a 5 year dry spell. But he had a hard time believing that men can have a better dating life outside the US Matrix. After he looked at Happier Abroad, he believed it to be misogynistic. And he also believed that international dating is just a scam. Even my other guy friend who plays banjo is a mangina and a blue pill swallower. I stayed with my friend who plays banjo for several days, while I spent other nights in Los Alamos. Personally, I don't like either Los Alamos or Albuquerque.

Now, I'm pretty much overdue to go abroad again, but I need to take action soon. Things have seemingly gotten a lot worse in the US now compared to the last couple of years. And I am probably going to skip Mexico this time because of the obesity epidemic, and I think that south of Mexico, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to get girls in the 5-7 range without having to compete with too many dudes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Matt's future travel plans, and it's almost time

Post by droid »

Matt, couldn't in theory Tapatio introduce you to some of his many ladies? I mean he could literally take you under his wing and have you swimming in p*ssy lol
It makes sense, why settle for a 5-7 range elsewhere, when you can stick to Mexico and have a professional ladies man coach you in person and also give you (free?) image evaluation/advice LMAO
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:Matt, couldn't in theory Tapatio introduce you to some of his many ladies? I mean he could literally take you under his wing and have you swimming in p*ssy lol
It makes sense, why settle for a 5-7 range elsewhere, when you can stick to Mexico and have a professional ladies man coach you in person and also give you (free?) image evaluation/advice LMAO
1) In any country, the hottest girls are not easy to get. They usually are upper class and already have money or local men providing for them. Also, girls in the 5-7 range in other countries would be more decently attractive compared to the US because other countries have different standards of female beauty.

2) Mexico is seemingly becoming more Americanized in some ways, mostly in the big cities and especially in the northern states. But I am concerned that it'll spread to smaller towns and rural villages. I mentioned in another thread that the busy workaholic lifestyle in the US and Canada is now making its way into Mexico. Add to that, younger folks in cities are absorbed into their smartphones. So Mexico is becoming more socially isolating like America. Obesity is also a problem in some parts of the country. And the Michoacan girl I went on two dates with was indeed fat, not voluptuous and curvy.

3) In most big cities in Mexico, competition is high because there's no male shortage and local Mexican men have really "good game" and they know it. Because gringos tend to be a common sight, Mexican women don't take foreigners seriously, especially in tourist destinations and in border towns. And northern Mexico is promiscuous due to its proximity to the US. From what I've heard, a lot of norteñas are single only for a very short time between relationships while their male counterparts go years without dates. However, because northern Mexico is a p4p hot spot, men can get sex whenever they want, so it's nowhere near as bad as the US.

But...if a gringo can assimilate into Mexican culture and befriend the locals, then he should have no problems getting dates. Don't get me wrong, I made a lot of male and female friends when I was in Mexico; and the most fun I had in Mexico was in Guanajuato.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I was just being sarcastic Matt. Tapatio is full of it, in case you haven't followed the other threads.

Thanks for expanding on the subject though, very interesting.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:I was just being sarcastic Matt. Tapatio is full of it, in case you haven't followed the other threads.

Thanks for expanding on the subject though, very interesting.
I just think you are jealous of that suave stud ????, there is no need to be. You are superior to all us humans even if one of us is so handsome I'd even do him..... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

From what I've heard, a lot of norteñas are single only for a very short time between relationships while their male counterparts go years without dates.
That shit pisses me off. ...women have it easier, and they know it.

What do you do for a job, or for employment when you go outside the U.S.A, Matt , just curious?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

That shit pisses me off. ...women have it easier, and they know it.
This is exactly why there should be rules for mating. The worst case scenario is if the government subsidizes female promiscuity and bans p4p. As far as the women almost never being single, I've heard that mostly happens in Ciudad Juarez and Chihuahua. It should be no surprise in Juarez since males outnumber females due to femicides that have been occurring since the 1990s.
What do you do for a job, or for employment when you go outside the U.S.A, Matt , just curious?
For now, I am working on a passive income, trying to increase it. But I'm also open to TEFL when I get the chance.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Cool.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MattHanson1990 wrote:After he looked at Happier Abroad, he believed it to be misogynistic. And he also believed that international dating is just a scam.
Er, is it the happier abroad concept that he finds misogynistic or some/most of the people on the forum. If the former, he is wrong, if it is the latter, he does have a point. There are a lot of guys here who believe women are stupid illogical beings who should live in docile obedence to a man's leadership. Regardless of if you agree or not, it does come across as misogynistic a hell.

As for the second part, considering how when you do a forum check there are so many threads of the "wow look at all these hot 30 somethings in China who want to meet you" threads which many here discount as BS but are posted by the forum leader... Can you blame him for thinking that it's a scam.

Also consider all the threads complaining of actual scams.

Look at thaivisa.com
Look at the Philippine fail blog.
Look on just about any youtube video talking about marriage in Thailand or the PI.
For that matter Chinese marriages from hell threads and blogs are a dime a dozen on the internet also.

How is either observation a bluepill mangina thing. He is right. You can't get more redpill than having made a correct observation.

About the best thing you can do is point out that there are mixed stories and different sources of information out there and to be careful and look with eyes open.

I knew this guy who lived for 5 years in Thailand. to hear him speak it, it was this perfect place where the girls don't scam you, don't treat you like a walking ATM machine and the schools are all honest and never try to screw you over.
I guess he was lucky but if I followed his advice and went in blind and trusting things would have gone badly, but I had done my research beforehand.
Funny thing, unlike most here, he is a hard core left wing SJW type. He did what some here has done and many here want to do and done it successfully, but there isn't a chance he would show his face on a forum about flat earth and space alien Jews.

If I knew someone who was interested in or needed to go overseas, this is the last site I would send them to, not the first. This site is fine for hunting for some additional info but it makes a horrid introduction to the moving overseas concept.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

cdnFA wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:After he looked at Happier Abroad, he believed it to be misogynistic. And he also believed that international dating is just a scam.
Er, is it the happier abroad concept that he finds misogynistic or some/most of the people on the forum. If the former, he is wrong, if it is the latter, he does have a point. There are a lot of guys here who believe women are stupid illogical beings who should live in docile obedence to a man's leadership. Regardless of if you agree or not, it does come across as misogynistic a hell.

As for the second part, considering how when you do a forum check there are so many threads of the "wow look at all these hot 30 somethings in China who want to meet you" threads which many here discount as BS but are posted by the forum leader... Can you blame him for thinking that it's a scam.

Also consider all the threads complaining of actual scams.

Look at thaivisa.com
Look at the Philippine fail blog.
Look on just about any youtube video talking about marriage in Thailand or the PI.
For that matter Chinese marriages from hell threads and blogs are a dime a dozen on the internet also.

How is either observation a bluepill mangina thing. He is right. You can't get more redpill than having made a correct observation.

About the best thing you can do is point out that there are mixed stories and different sources of information out there and to be careful and look with eyes open.

I knew this guy who lived for 5 years in Thailand. to hear him speak it, it was this perfect place where the girls don't scam you, don't treat you like a walking ATM machine and the schools are all honest and never try to screw you over.
I guess he was lucky but if I followed his advice and went in blind and trusting things would have gone badly, but I had done my research beforehand.
Funny thing, unlike most here, he is a hard core left wing SJW type. He did what some here has done and many here want to do and done it successfully, but there isn't a chance he would show his face on a forum about flat earth and space alien Jews.
I think he found the HA concept to be misogynistic because it mentions the difference between American women and foreign women on the home page.

As far as dating scams, they ARE out there. But he assumes that ALL foreign women are just wanting to take advantage of American men (i.e. use him to get a green card), mainly because he hears this on the news. And we all know that the news media conditions us to live in fear.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
I think he found the HA concept to be misogynistic because it mentions the difference between American women and foreign women on the home page.

As far as dating scams, they ARE out there. But he assumes that ALL foreign women are just wanting to take advantage of American men (i.e. use him to get a green card), mainly because he hears this on the news. And we all know that the news media conditions us to live in fear.
That is an odd definition of misogynistic.
As for scams, a lot depends on where you go and you can cut the risks a lot by taking precautions. However the risk is quite above 0 and unlike getting hot wings instead of mild wings, getting scammed in this game does have some serious implications. Getting married to the wrong person and worse having kids with the wrong person is one of the worse things someone can do to themselves. I am sure the MGTOWs would agree with him or at least see his point and they are not usually classified as blue pillers.

I think I'd be willing to give it a shot, but I'd like to have everything in an annuity first, a pretty solid pre nup and to be snipped first.

I am at a total loss as to where my best chances are to find someone suitable. I seem to seek different things than most people here. I don't want kids, I'd rather someone who can contribute somewhat to the finances and although I don't want a nag, I don't want a doormat either, but an actual partner.
I think I found someone with potential who lives an hour away, I hope it works out because I really hate the dating process. I swear by the many arms of vishnu I wish I could just get arranged marriage but it seems to be a problem for the white guy.