I HATE CANADA

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Re: I HATE CANADA

Post by TheGMan112 »

Kradmelder wrote:No. Jews are not white.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenaz ... z-article/

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... not-white/

Not culturally nor genetically. Being white is not just colour. Just like Cancers also occur in people but are not a desired part of the human body.
LOL Yes it actually is just a skin tone, mostly as a result of biology. There is no such thing as "white" culture, the same way there isn't any such thing as Asian culture. The slang "white" is just to describe a skin tone. It has nothing to do with anything. Sure they have their own thing going, but that doesn't change their skin colour which is the same as ours and comes from biology. You also never should have went to Poland, they should have stabbed you, you useless anti-semetic peice of shit.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

TheGMan112 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:If you don't like the social scene in Canada, you wouldn't want to come to the US (it sounds like your not planning on doing so, which is a good idea).

I think the social and dating scene is the same in all English speaking countries.
No i am going to my homeland in the Czech Republic..
Take me with you! :(
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

TheGMan112 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:No. Jews are not white.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenaz ... z-article/

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... not-white/

Not culturally nor genetically. Being white is not just colour. Just like Cancers also occur in people but are not a desired part of the human body.
LOL Yes it actually is just a skin tone, mostly as a result of biology. There is no such thing as "white" culture, the same way there isn't any such thing as Asian culture. The slang "white" is just to describe a skin tone. It has nothing to do with anything. Sure they have their own thing going, but that doesn't change their skin colour which is the same as ours and comes from biology. You also never should have went to Poland, they should have stabbed you, you useless anti-semetic peice of shit.
Spoken like a typical hysterical hate filled jew. And jews complain about hate? What chutzpah.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

TheGMan112 wrote: I HATE CANADA!
I hear you bro.

Personally, I don't hate Canada its basically a good country, I lived there for most of my life. However, I do have a strong dislike for the arrogant, selfish people and the dysfunctional culture it promotes. The older you get the more obvious it is and the more it will bother you. I would say 99% of Canadians have no idea there's "a problem" so talking about it will likely get you a lot of blank stares.

In the Philippines, the social structure is the complete opposite of Canada. Any problems you have in Canada can be easily fixed by going to the Philippines.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

Taco wrote:
TheGMan112 wrote: I HATE CANADA!
I hear you bro.

Personally, I don't hate Canada its basically a good country, I lived there for most of my life. However, I do have a strong dislike for the arrogant, selfish people and the dysfunctional culture it promotes. The older you get the more obvious it is and the more it will bother you. I would say 99% of Canadians have no idea there's "a problem" so talking about it will likely get you a lot of blank stares.

In the Philippines, the social structure is the complete opposite of Canada. Any problems you have in Canada can be easily fixed by going to the Philippines.
Ya i have heard the Philippines is pretty nice, but i am already dead set on going to Czech Republic in April to visit my cousins. That is another thing i hate about Canada. They honestly think they live in some kind of utopia or something. But it is so the opposite, they are so arrogant as to tell you how everyone else acts, but refuse to look at themselves. They honesty believe that all the girls in the world are as evil as Canadian "women", but they are so the opposite in Czech Republic.