I HATE CANADA

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

I HATE CANADA

Post by TheGMan112 »

I have been on the forums now for about 3 months. But i have gotta say, i have never seen a wake up call as good as this. Currently i am forced to live in the Soviet states of Canada. My family all came here to escape the Soviets when they invaded Czechoslovakia, where my family is from. I was born here in Canada but my upbringing is very Czech and completely different from the yokels i live around, so clearly i don't fit in here. I always connected with my own culture which is where i am am planning on moving to ASAP,never Canadian"culture" because Canada doesn't have a culture. Canada is just a frozen wasteland that anyone can come to and say"OH IM CANADIAN" not like anyone would want to.The government is constantly making silly rules and racist double standards to seem more"tolerant" but in reality most Canadians think and act about 20 years behind everyone else, this is of course never going to change. The immigration policy here seems like they are constantly terrified of being called "racist", they basically dump a bunch of third worlders here(none even want to live here) and then tell them not to assimilate, so massive ghettos have arisen in Toronto and the suburbs of Toronto.These people tend to hate Canada, cheat the tax system, don't speak English or even have any decency because if you dare criticize them or Canada's immigration policy, you will be outcast and called Racist. Even simply attempting to communicate with your average Canadian is like talking to a cave man to me. I have had only 1 GF here, she was fat, abusive and absolutely a horrible person. But the worst part about it is that, because no one here wants women to take responsibility for anything, they will simply blame you cuz your the man. It reminds me of Saudi Arabia, where when a woman gets raped they blame her for it.There is possibly no other country in the world, that is as sexist, racist, rude, pretentious, dishonest and immoral as you average Canadian. I have gotta say, girls in this country are possibly the most disgusting animals you would ever seen. The men here are absolute faggots, they think it is normal to let her be in charge of everything and not take responsibility for anything, making them abominations. The French here, hate the English and vice versa, this is never going to change, they simply cannot accept peoples differences. I am 22 years old, still a virgin, unemployed(Because there are no jobs here, most ppl with masters degrees are flipping burgers), living at home. All of these things will never change because the men are too p***y and can't stand up for themselves. The women are awful harpies who will divorce you and accuse you of rape(if you get accused, it is guilty before proven innocent. So basically a death sentence). The worst part of all of it, is that i heard some American jackasses actually saying if Trump wins they will move to Canada. LOL Don't expect to make any actual friends, have fun living in a third world country. In conclusion, Canadians are an awful, racist, sexist, commie, dishonest, overly liberal, immoral people. But they pretend like they aren't, they think they are perfect. I pray everyday to leave this shithole or that the Americans or Russians come to liberate us. I HATE CANADA!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I HATE CANADA

Post by jamesbond »

If you don't like the social scene in Canada, you wouldn't want to come to the US (it sounds like your not planning on doing so, which is a good idea).

I think the social and dating scene is the same in all English speaking countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

jamesbond wrote:If you don't like the social scene in Canada, you wouldn't want to come to the US (it sounds like your not planning on doing so, which is a good idea).

I think the social and dating scene is the same in all English speaking countries.
No i am going to my homeland in the Czech Republic. I only need to brush up on the language, which i grew up with some of it since there are no English words for a few things. Us Czechs have a more romantic culture. Our women tend to dress up and take care of themselves, they also love their men unlike Canada where men are feared and hated. I know i have heard the social scene is just as bad in Canada as it is in the states.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

That is about how I felt in canada when i went to study there. It was an alien cold place, and i would rather deal with darkies here than live amongst white canadians, if the nation is even still white. I just had nothing in common with them except the colour of my skin, the liberal culture being totally alien. I am outspoken about race issues, and that really offended them WTF do they know about it? They want to tell you what things are like in other countries. Not that i gave a shit offending them or being excluded as a result, since I didn't want to fit in with them anyway.

I had nothing to do with the women there, and avoided them. I even largely avoided my fellow students, as I found them full of BS, with their anti-apartheid marches and sanctions, faggot rights, multiculti etc. I cant express the relief I felt when I submitted my thesis and flew out on the first flight I could get. I was over the moon to get out and never felt an urge to go back there. No friends made there or anything. The only contact I kept for a while was a darkie from kenya and a chinaman from china. Both of them had no desire to stay either. That says a lot when i prefer the company of a black man and a yellow man than my fellow whites. I guess that is why the dregs of the turd world go there. An educated decent nonwhite can make a decent living back home and has no desire to stay in that false multiculti BS imitation of USA society.

Once you leave that shit hole you will never look back. Best of luck with the last days of your gaol sentence. It s such a shit hole that if I god forbid ever have to go back there I will first contact SA emigrant groups and have them organise places for me and for social so i don't have to mix with the locals. No wonder the immigrants form ghettos. They don't want to mix with canadian society either. The big difference from them and me is I will never willingly go there (only for work contracts), and will never live off the welfare system.

What i don't get is their arrogance. They get offended when i confuse them with americans, because to me they sound the same and look the same in dress sense. What is with the mullets, chequered shirts and work boots? Is it a national costume? Looks ridiculous. What makes them think they are better than americans to look down on americans? They are just an imitation and copy whet america does. They even have a thanksgiving, which is a totally american holiday. Like WTF? But given their dislike of america they made it a different day. What do pilgrims in USA have to do with canada? I am suprised they don't adopt July 4th as well, but they did make an almost identical holiday, their canada day i think it is? Of course on a separate day a few weeks apart from the yank one.

At least the Czechs eat proper sausages,like all good white cultures, not that vile american' hot dog'. And have proper hopped and malted beers, not that piss water you get in north america with no taste.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

Kradmelder wrote:That is about how I felt in canada when i went to study there. It was an alien cold place, and i would rather deal with darkies here than live amongst white canadians, if the nation is even still white. I just had nothing in common with them except the colour of my skin, the liberal culture being totally alien. I am outspoken about race issues, and that really offended them WTF do they know about it? They want to tell you what things are like in other countries. Not that i gave a shit offending them or being excluded as a result, since I didn't want to fit in with them anyway.

I had nothing to do with the women there, and avoided them. I even largely avoided my fellow students, as I found them full of BS, with their anti-apartheid marches and sanctions, faggot rights, multiculti etc. I cant express the relief I felt when I submitted my thesis and flew out on the first flight I could get. I was over the moon to get out and never felt an urge to go back there. No friends made there or anything. The only contact I kept for a while was a darkie from kenya and a chinaman from china. Both of them had no desire to stay either. I guess that is why the dregs of the turd world go there. An educated decent nonwhite can make a decent living back home and has no desire to stay in that false multiculti BS imitation of USA society.

Once you leave that shit hole you will never look back. Best of luck with the last days of your gaol sentence.

What i don't get is their arrogance. They get offended when i confuse them with americans, because to me they sound the same and look the same in dress sense. What is with the mullets, chequered shirts and work boots? Is it a national costume? Looks ridiculous. What makes them think they are better than americans to look down on americans? They are just an imitation and copy whet america does. They even have a thanksgiving, which is a totally american holiday. Like WTF? What do pilgrims in USA have to do with canada? They
Couldn't have said it better myself. It is incredibly hard to meet real people here. I have made only 3 real friends, 1 is Czech like me, one was a polak who killed himself by jumping in front of a train(don't blame him) and the other was someone i met at the temple i goto(I am Buddhist). You saved yourself alot of time and self respect if you didn't talk to the girls. They are awful people, they all hate men because they have been brainwashed by the Soviet style schools here. They think it is "progressive" to wear the pants in the relationship and treat men like they don't even have any feelings. They don't know how to cook, clean or even take care of themselves. Even my own ex gf, i was balling my eyes out on the phone with her, when she gave up on me over 1 stupid little argument and all she was going on about was just herself and how she "feels". Never about how i felt the entire time i was with her. The worst part of the dating scene here, is that other men will mock you constantly because u can't find a woman, they will treat you like you are socially retarded or something, never blaming the woman only the man. They are also massive cultural reletivists and think that all cultures and religions are the same, which is deeply offensive to me as a Buddhist. Another example of how sexist, xenophobic and racist Canadians are, but they pretend like they are these paragons of virtue or like the reincarnation of Martin Luther King Jr.. Yes Canadians are extremely arrogant and we are raised here to hate Americans. IDK why, America is a much better place to live, atleast there people have a constitution and rights unlike Canada which is a police state. Most of the major cities here white people are a minority, i know i used to live in Brampton and that is famously called Bramladesh by us White Canadians.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

TheGMan112 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:That is about how I felt in canada when i went to study there. It was an alien cold place, and i would rather deal with darkies here than live amongst white canadians, if the nation is even still white. I just had nothing in common with them except the colour of my skin, the liberal culture being totally alien. I am outspoken about race issues, and that really offended them WTF do they know about it? They want to tell you what things are like in other countries. Not that i gave a shit offending them or being excluded as a result, since I didn't want to fit in with them anyway.

I had nothing to do with the women there, and avoided them. I even largely avoided my fellow students, as I found them full of BS, with their anti-apartheid marches and sanctions, faggot rights, multiculti etc. I cant express the relief I felt when I submitted my thesis and flew out on the first flight I could get. I was over the moon to get out and never felt an urge to go back there. No friends made there or anything. The only contact I kept for a while was a darkie from kenya and a chinaman from china. Both of them had no desire to stay either. I guess that is why the dregs of the turd world go there. An educated decent nonwhite can make a decent living back home and has no desire to stay in that false multiculti BS imitation of USA society.

Once you leave that shit hole you will never look back. Best of luck with the last days of your gaol sentence.

What i don't get is their arrogance. They get offended when i confuse them with americans, because to me they sound the same and look the same in dress sense. What is with the mullets, chequered shirts and work boots? Is it a national costume? Looks ridiculous. What makes them think they are better than americans to look down on americans? They are just an imitation and copy whet america does. They even have a thanksgiving, which is a totally american holiday. Like WTF? What do pilgrims in USA have to do with canada? They
Couldn't have said it better myself. It is incredibly hard to meet real people here. I have made only 3 real friends, 1 is Czech like me, one was a polak who killed himself by jumping in front of a train(don't blame him) and the other was someone i met at the temple i goto(I am Buddhist). You saved yourself alot of time and self respect if you didn't talk to the girls. They are awful people, they all hate men because they have been brainwashed by the Soviet style schools here. They think it is "progressive" to wear the pants in the relationship and treat men like they don't even have any feelings. They don't know how to cook, clean or even take care of themselves. Even my own ex gf, i was balling my eyes out on the phone with her, when she gave up on me over 1 stupid little argument and all she was going on about was just herself and how she "feels". Never about how i felt the entire time i was with her. The worst part of the dating scene here, is that other men will mock you constantly because u can't find a woman, they will treat you like you are socially retarded or something, never blaming the woman only the man. They are also massive cultural reletivists and think that all cultures and religions are the same, which is deeply offensive to me as a Buddhist. Another example of how sexist, xenophobic and racist Canadians are, but they pretend like they are these paragons of virtue or like the reincarnation of Martin Luther King Jr.. Yes Canadians are extremely arrogant and we are raised here to hate Americans. IDK why, America is a much better place to live, atleast there people have a constitution and rights unlike Canada which is a police state. Most of the major cities here white people are a minority, i know i used to live in Brampton and that is famously called Bramladesh by us White Canadians.

I did meet a few women who just wanted to pomp. But they tended to be working class types. I just wasn't so interested in any involvement with them more than sex. Besides that, I was too worried they had pomped blacks as well, and it is not like you can ask over there. One woman whose house I was invited to for a party, she told me I should stay over I had been drinking...wakka wakka. So I said OK. I was the last one there. I see the bedroom door open and a little coloured kid come out. I was out that door so quick.

The men never mocked me for being single, not openly anyway. They basically left me alone. I was maybe 2-3 years older than them at most because I had done national service before studying. But I felt like a life time older. I was also quite a bit larger and more fit and strong than the vast majority of those coach potatoes, so they didn't mess with me. One libtard woman yelled at me once for being a racist and told me she wishes i die there because I refused to sign some anti-apartheid petition at one of their demonstrations. I had to try hard to stop from bursting out laughing. Another woman also told me I had very cold eyes. You get that after a year on the border shooting her black darlings :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I remember now one of the stupid things those canadians would protest about. Bata shoes was canadian I think. They would boycott bata until bata left Canada. The reason was that bata operated in Rhodesia and South Africa. They sold mostly work boots, the vast majority of people wearing work boots were of course black workers. So they boycott a company that benefits blacks so that they can help blacks????? They think that would harm apartheid. Of course local white companies would fill the gap, and sell safety boots.

Bata was in the business of selling shoes, not peddling liberal ideology. It is not like Canada has many multinationals of their own they can ruin. All they hurt end of the day is canadian business.

The other stupid one was Oranges. They would buy Jew Jaffa oranges and say they are boycotting south african produce. In port elizabeth, instead of stamping the oranges Uitspan, they would simply stamp them jaffa :lol: :lol: and off they would go to be eaten by self righteous liberals :lol:
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 5th, 2016, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

Kradmelder wrote:
TheGMan112 wrote:

I did meet a few women who just wanted to pomp. But they tended to be working class types. I just wasn't so interested in any involvement with them more than sex. Besides that, I was too worried they had pomped blacks as well, and it is not like you can ask over there. One woman whose house I was invited to for a party, she told me I should stay over I had been drinking...wakka wakka. So I said OK. I was the last one there. I see the bedroom door open and a little coloured kid come out. I was out that door so quick.

The men never mocked me for being single, not openly anyway. They basically left me alone. I was maybe 2-3 years older than them at most because I had done national service before studying. But I felt like a life time older. I was also quite a bit larger and more fit and strong than the vast majority of those coach potatoes, so they didn't mess with me. One libtard woman yelled at me once for being a racist and told me she wishes i die there because I refused to sign some anti-apartheid petition at one of their demonstrations. I had to try hard to stop from bursting out laughing. Another woman also told me I had very cold eyes. You get that after a year on the border shooting her black darlings :lol:
Women here don't even wanna give me the time of day, no one here would ever do something like invite me to a party or anything of that nature. They are far too close minded and bigoted to be around someone like a Buddhist(Which is probably why we are such a minority here). If you are like me, an intelligent man, then you won't get anywhere with them. All they ever want to talk about is stupid shit like the sports or the weather, if you are like me and talk about politics, religion, culture or anything other then stupid shit like the furball your cat hacked up, then you are considered an undesirable or a neo-nazi essentially. I would just say that i am Buddhist, then when i don't conform to their whacked out commie ideology, they will essentially think i am Hitler. I also hold my own views about the world that they won't approve of, they will simply label me out as "racist" and not want to have anything to do with me, it is like they always just want to be in control of everything. The people are so flat, boring, complacent, again like i said before it is like talking to cave people or like robots. None of them can hold their own opinions or beliefs, they simply regurgitate what their commie gender studies professor told them. Buddhists also have high moral standards unlike Canadians, so i am religiously not even allowed to be around these cave dwellers.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

TheGMan112 wrote:
Women here don't even wanna give me the time of day, no one here would ever do something like invite me to a party or anything of that nature. They are far too close minded and bigoted to be around someone like a Buddhist(Which is probably why we are such a minority here). If you are like me, an intelligent man, then you won't get anywhere with them. All they ever want to talk about is stupid shit like the sports or the weather, if you are like me and talk about politics, religion, culture or anything other then stupid shit like the furball your cat hacked up, then you are considered an undesirable or a neo-nazi essentially. I would just say that i am Buddhist, then when i don't conform to their whacked out commie ideology, they will essentially think i am Hitler. I also hold my own views about the world that they won't approve of, they will simply label me out as "racist" and not want to have anything to do with me, it is like they always just want to be in control of everything. The people are so flat, boring, complacent, again like i said before it is like talking to cave people or like robots. None of them can hold their own opinions or beliefs, they simply regurgitate what their commie gender studies professor told them. Buddhists also have high moral standards unlike Canadians, so i am religiously not even allowed to be around these cave dwellers.
Well I am no bhuddist, but I do know a few hippie types that are. Wont eat meat, do yoga, bean and veggie and yoghurt eating etc. But they are nice people. Some of them are even good racists :lol: :lol: I just bring my own meat and beer when I go there :lol:

In every negative there is a positive. Like being called a nazi by some libtard woman. A few years ago before christmas I was meeting a mate in Paarl, which is very liberal, Cape Town like. I arrived on my bike after over 2000 km of dirt roads, so was dusty and mud splattered. I rode my bike up onto the pavement and instead of going into the cafe by the gate I simply lifted my boot over the hedge and stepped over. On the other side there were these 2 moffies (faggots) kissing at a table. I made some comment. Like a public venue is not the place for such depravity. Even heteros wouldnt be kissing in public. Some offended liberal woman gets up and starts telling me I look like a real nazi, i just need to dye my hair black and slick it (my hair is cut shaved half way up the sides and back and long on top combed back like those pics of old nazis). I just said thank you. :lol: And i thought what a good idea. I should slick it back with brylkreem, which I have done ever since :lol: It will be neater and offend liberals and jews even more :lol: .
Meanwhile my mate and his wife were at a table laughing their heads off. They are not liberal at all and are from the same part of SA as me, not a liberal area.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

Kradmelder wrote:
TheGMan112 wrote:
Well I am no bhuddist, but I do know a few hippie types that are. Wont eat meat, do yoga, bean and veggie and yoghurt eating etc. But they are nice people. Some of them are even good racists :lol: :lol: I just bring my own meat and beer when I go there :lol:

In every negative there is a positive. Like being called a nazi by some libtard woman. A few years ago before christmas I was meeting a mate in Paarl, which is very liberal, Cape Town like. I arrived on my bike after over 2000 km of dirt roads, so was dusty and mud splattered. I rode my bike up onto the pavement and instead of going into the cafe by the gate I simply lifted my boot over the hedge and stepped over. On the other side there were these 2 moffies (faggots) kissing at a table. I made some comment. Like a public venue is not the place for such depravity. Even heteros wouldnt be kissing in public. Some offended liberal woman gets up and starts telling me I look like a real nazi, i just need to dye my hair black and slick it (my hair is cut shaved on the sides and back and long on top combed back like those pics of old nazis). I just said thank you. :lol: And i thought what a good idea. I should slick it back with brylkreem, which I have done ever since :lol: It will be neater and offend liberals and jews even more :lol: .
Meanwhile my mate and his wife were at a table laughing their heads off. They are not liberal at all and are from the same part of SA as me, not a liberal area.
I can seriously go on all day about how much i hate this country. Because here everyone is like that, out of their mind communists. But don't realize it, most Canadians don't even have basic social skills or manners. Canada unlike the rest of the world, never evolved past the colonial era, we are still operating under a system made 300 years ago by the British. People here are so ignorant and clueless about the rest of the world, they think everyone is just as f***ed up in the head as they are. They are actually stupid enough to believe that Buddhism isn't a religion, that it is just some kind of "philosophy". Some of the most retarded crap i have ever heard, Buddha was a prophet not a philosopher. If a Buddhist is hanging out with you, then you know you are a moral person. But Canadians aren't moral, they are left wing fanatics. LOL It is actually why one of my friends here that i forgot to list, is an admitted huge racist. He hates black people so much, he regularly says nigger and doesn't give a f**k. He is like my BF atm simply because of that, hes racist and doesn't give a f**k. Its such a breath of fresh air to finally see someone with an opinion of their own for once.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

if you are going to leave, I hope you have some skill that makes you marketable overseas. Europe is full of available labour and has an unemployment problem if you don't have the right skills. Lucky for you, eastern europe has so far rejected becoming a dumping ground for unskilled migrants and the white man has made sure he remains in charge.

I am not sure how open they will be to this Buddha stuff though. Is it very catholic? Never went to Czech republic but did go to poland in the late 90s. I liked it. Good people and very pretty girls. The only thing about it was having to pay to use the toilet where ever you go. Like wtf, I just bought a meal or beers in your place, now i must pay to piss it out?

At least in the pubs people are alive. In canada is is just litle tables and everyone sits a table with who they came with. Don't have a culture of going up to the bar and chat like an english pub.

In poland and I guess Czech, the girls look slavic, with these wide faces and prominent cheek bones. Contrasts with my more square shaped head :lol:, or the british long horse faces and bad teeth. Proportionally though, eastern europe has far more pretty girls and no fat ones. The british girls would be the ugliest in europe.

I notice head shapes as it affects what motorcycle helmets you can buy :lol: None of the jap helmets fit my head and pinch, as they designed for a more oval shape that fit asians and anglo origin peoples. The Italian and german helmets like Schuberths, Nolans, Uvex are designed more for square headed central european origin peoples :lol: Eve the most expensive jap helmet is very uncomfortable for me. On the other hand the square shaped helmets don't fit oval headed people. Slavs I presume would fit oval helmets since wide cheek bones give them a more asiatic shaped head.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

Kradmelder wrote:if you are going to leave, I hope you have some skill that makes you marketable overseas. Europe is full of available labour and has an unemployment problem if you don't have the right skills. Lucky for you, eastern europe has so far rejected becoming a dumping ground for unskilled migrants and the white man has made sure he remains in charge.

I am not sure how open they will be to this Buddha stuff though. Is it very catholic? Never went to Czech republic but did go to poland in the late 90s. I liked it. Good people and very pretty girls. The only thing about it was having to pay to use the toilet where ever you go. Like wtf, I just bought a meal or beers in your place, now i must pay to piss it out?

At least in the pubs people are alive. In canada is is just litle tables and everyone sits a table with who they came with. Don't have a culture of going up to the bar and chat like an english pub.

In poland and I guess Czech, the girls look slavic, with these wide faces and prominent cheek bones. Contrasts with my more square shaped head :lol:, or the british long horse faces and bad teeth. Proportionally though, eastern europe has far more pretty girls and no fat ones. The british girls would be the ugliest in europe.

I notice head shapes as it affects what motorcycle helmets you can buy :lol: None of the jap helmets fit my head and pinch, as they designed for a more oval shape that fit asians and anglo origin peoples. The Italian and german helmets like Schuberths, Nolans, Uvex are designed more for square headed central european origin peoples :lol: Eve the most expensive jap helmet is very uncomfortable for me. On the other hand the square shaped helmets don't fit oval headed people. Slavs I presume would fit oval helmets since wide cheek bones give them a more asiatic shaped head.
Well when i get there i am planning on finishing my education there, i plan on teaching English, which they always need there and it pays pretty well. Canadian education has been invaded by Marxists and hardcore feminists, so i would be wasting my time and money. Also they cannot refuse me, regardless of my skills, it is called Jus Sanguine(right by blood)because both my parents were born there, technically i am already a citizen of the Czech Republic, just gotta goto the consulate and pick up my papers . Czech Republic isn't a very Catholic country, it is mostly non-religious nowadays. During the Soviet era they also brought in alot of Vietnamese people who brought Buddhism with them. Czechs have always been very hospitable, accepting, respectful and tolerant people, we loved our Jews, which is why we were one of the big resistance movements when the Nazis invaded. I know, i have noticed that too. I have been to bars trying to pick up girls, but they are so sheepish and skittish, refusing to deal with anyone who they deem a "stranger". It is sooo not like that in Prague, in fact idk if Canadian women would be able to handle somewhere like Czech Republic. They won't respect our culture, the people there wouldn't like them(especially the other girls).
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

TheGMan112 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:if you are going to leave, I hope you have some skill that makes you marketable overseas. Europe is full of available labour and has an unemployment problem if you don't have the right skills. Lucky for you, eastern europe has so far rejected becoming a dumping ground for unskilled migrants and the white man has made sure he remains in charge.

Well when i get there i am planning on finishing my education there, i plan on teaching English, which they always need there and it pays pretty well. Canadian education has been invaded by Marxists and hardcore feminists, so i would be wasting my time and money. Also they cannot refuse me, regardless of my skills, it is called Jus Sanguine(right by blood)because both my parents were born there, technically i am already a citizen of the Czech Republic, just gotta goto the consulate and pick up my papers . Czech Republic isn't a very Catholic country, it is mostly non-religious nowadays. During the Soviet era they also brought in alot of Vietnamese people who brought Buddhism with them. Czechs have always been very hospitable, accepting, respectful and tolerant people, we loved our Jews, which is why we were one of the big resistance movements when the Nazis invaded. I know, i have noticed that too. I have been to bars trying to pick up girls, but they are so sheepish and skittish, refusing to deal with anyone who they deem a "stranger". It is sooo not like that in Prague, in fact idk if Canadian women would be able to handle somewhere like Czech Republic. They won't respect our culture, the people there wouldn't like them(especially the other girls).
There is a bad point right there: they love jews. But thanks to uncle Adi they all ran off to israel or the USA and there are probably not many there and few jews would go there now since there is no gold or diamonds, and no big investment banks to pilfer and large pension funds to swindle. So by going there you escape jews, who are the main source of the liberalism so despised by every good white man. Google says less than 3900 Jews in the Czech republic.
TheGMan112
Freshman Poster

Post by TheGMan112 »

Kradmelder wrote:
TheGMan112 wrote:

There is a bad point right there: they love jews. But thanks to uncle Adi they all ran off to israel or the USA and there are probably not many there and few jews would go there now since there is no gold or diamonds, and no big investment banks to pilfer and large pension funds to swindle. So by going there you escape jews, who are the main source of the liberalism so despised by every good white man. Google says less than 3900 Jews in the Czech republic.
Dude that is anti-Semitic something us Czechs don't put up with, its another good reason to go, escape all these hateful assholes from the west. I know tons of conservative Jews, Michael Savage comes to mind. Also you do realize that Jews are white too right?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

No. Jews are not white.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenaz ... z-article/

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... not-white/

Not culturally nor genetically. Being white is not just colour. Just like Cancers also occur in people but are not a desired part of the human body.