Going to Latin America

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Going to Latin America

Post by re85with »

I have gone to Colombia twice and Dominican Republic once. I plan to return to Dominican Republic next year. The reasons why I highly recommend a single or divorced man to go to Latin America or Ukraine or Philippines are:

1. Easy to find true love
2. More respect
3. Humanity
4. Beautiful and caring foreign women
5. Good food
6. More sanity
7. More peace
8. Freedom
9. More joy
10. Different but positive viewpoint toward commitment or marriage with a foreign woman

I love foreign cultures, women, etc. So much that I have created a blog. It is called "Foreign Love Web". Please visit it if you wish.
Last edited by re85with on August 9th, 2017, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Going to Latin America

Post by Adama »

The women are more feminine and more willing to please the man.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Sounds interesting. I went to Europe for 3 months & loved it. Eastern Europe was my favorite, but since I don't speak any of the languages, I could even start to look for work off the books. Didn't know you could get a work visa just from speaking English, but that's what I was told.

My main worry with that (as far as the areas mentioned) is kidnappings & problems with the law. When people are desperate & might consider you to be tied to money because your not from around there (white and/or obvious foreigner), it could turn into a problem- a problem which law enforcement might be involved.

As far as law enforcement problems go, I suppose someone frequently could bribe their way out of it, but maybe they just lock you up & take everything anyway? Or simply take everything on its own?