MGTOW - Why I Left America (and the West)

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

MGTOW - Why I Left America (and the West)

Post by zboy1 »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MGTOW - Why I Left America (and the West)

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I like this guy and I am glad this man had his watershed moment. Some things to analyze here:

-Never play altruistic hero in violent America unless you are saving yourself or a loved one. It does not pay. Call the cops, serve as a witness, but do not play hero because such a deed will not go unpunished. He has to lose that impulse and fast.

-When I was in training, we were taught that reprobates like the thug he described are often seeking suicide by cop or in this case suicide by armed onlooker. This thug, if he was not on drugs, was likely mentally unstable and a danger to society at large but too cowardly to off himself. So when you "draw down" on a wild one like this, you might really have to shoot to protect yourself.

-These things would be UNHEARD of where I currently live. But when I visit America, I have to wipe down the oil on my Sig Sauer with gel point ammo and go about my business. My back-up North American Arms 22 Magnum (Yes, its deep icepick wound does have stopping power if you know to place the shot) goes on my ankle.

-He opines that America is under attack. No it is not. It is simply a deteriorating empire that is having internal strife and conflict before the floor falls out from under it. It might end next year or after 50 years, but it will end. We are in the beginning stages of that decline, but it just seems we are under attack to some.

-He rightly points out the gynocentrism and man-hatred in America and correctly blames feminism.

-He saw how American women value DOGS over men and prefer to raise animals off the street than they would human babies. He got tearful, but I thought, par for the course in an anti-male environment.

This man is still in the formative stage of MGTOW where there is still confusion, surprise, and dumbfound at the recently acknowledged state of things. He will change in due time to the point where he shrugs his shoulders as I do.

But it is truly gratifying to see MGTOW still growing one good man at a time!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Maybe he and men like him will take the next step and realize that they are better off under Islam, which doesn't tolerate criminals and suppresses feminism.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrPeabody wrote:Maybe he and men like him will take the next step and realize that they are better off under Islam, which doesn't tolerate criminals and suppresses feminism.
Yes, but Islam throws the baby out with the bathwater because it does not tolerate personal freedom and freedom of thought. It also promotes marriage and responsibility to women in a way more repungant than does Christianity. Muslims are tradcon Cucks because of it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: It also promotes marriage and responsibility to women in a way more repungant than does Christianity. Muslims are tradcon Cucks because of it.
But isn’t that necessary for any society other than mud huts in the tropics?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrPeabody wrote:Maybe he and men like him will take the next step and realize that they are better off under Islam, which doesn't tolerate criminals and suppresses feminism.
Islam is no solution, it is oppressive against men too, especially against men if they do not have enough money.
Against feminism, well, if you cannot pay enough to the bride and her parents, you will be lonely in Islam too, same as in USA.

Women in Islam are not known to be nice to their employees, regardless if men or women (often foreigners) who are doing any work for them, plenty of reports of abuse.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqBRKHbVuM4[/youtube]

He made another video a few weeks ago. Nice to hear that he is now MGTOW.

Not bad at all what he says, but general information where he is now and what he is doing for a living and about his present housing, visa situation and so on is missing. He talks too much about his past and not much about his future.

About USA I guess he is correct, but it is about the same in Europe and also Australia, I think.
We have to understand that men in Western countries are second class citizens.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yohan, he lives in Thailand now. He has a business making music for ads and for companies.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:Yohan, he lives in Thailand now. He has a business making music for ads and for companies.
I was thinking too he is now either in Thailand or Cambodia.

Thailand however is not known to be a stable place with good income and easy visa for a working foreigner, of course if you bring your own money with you and are retired, 50+ you are welcome.

Anyway, why not to try to leave USA? He can go back anytime if something is going wrong.

It's more about doing the first step out of yourself - by going MGTOW. I see little risk with doing this.

For sure going MGTOW and moving abroad alone is less risky than getting married in USA or in any other Western country.
sindyciaray
Freshman Poster

Post by sindyciaray »

But isn’t that necessary for any society other than mud huts in the tropics?