Why I Left America - HA Video Testimonials

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Why I Left America - HA Video Testimonials

Post by Winston »

Some video testimonials on YouTube from men and women about why they left America and moved overseas.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why I Left America - HA Video Testimonials

Post by Winston »

Travis Kraft, a popular YouTube Vlogger in the Philippines, explains why he's happier than a billionaire by moving overseas.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

7 Reasons Why American Men Who Travel Abroad Like American Women LESS!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Young American guy explains why he left America for Poland and got married there.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:20 am
Young American guy explains why he left America for Poland and got married there.

I have seen this guys video before, he makes some excellent points why leaving America for Poland is a good idea.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

American girl explains why she left America to move to Europe.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another Why I Left America video.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one is from someone who left America to live in China.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one is from Scott Mallon, aka AnAmericaninBangkok and former poster in this forum. His website is: http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Black guy explains why you should leave corporate America.

Professor tells students to get out of America.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex Meyers explains why he left America and you should too.

Yegor the Russian warns immigrants about why they should not come to America.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys should make some of these "Why I left America" videos too. We could use them in a new HA documentary. Please let me know if you have one or post it here. Thanks.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 5:32 am
You guys should make some of these "Why I left America" videos too. We could use them in a new HA documentary. Please let me know if you have one or post it here. Thanks.
That's a great idea!

I like this clip of the guy you posted above, "America took the best years of my life."

America changed a lot after 9/11 for the worst and Canada seemed to stay the same so now there is a big difference and most people say Canada is much better.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.