Winston's Story: How I became Happier Abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
thom
Freshman Poster

Post by thom »

great story! i'm glad you've found happiness.
Vicbowling
Freshman Poster

Post by Vicbowling »

I'm glad that you found happiness but I disagree with your characterization of American women.

According to you:

"These American women truly had no heart deep inside, not the kind that we do. Thus, I became disillusioned and jaded with them, and rightfully so. It was obvious that deep down, American women only cared about themselves, and were only out to fend for themselves in the end. And this was the case even with the nicest of them, such as Robin. Thus, I could no longer trust them or give them my heart."

It's not that American women only care about themselves, it's that they're forced in the end by the thoughtlessness of boyfriends or husbands to fend for themselves. When "hubby or sweetie" decides to run off with another woman, someone that he finds "more exciting" what is she supposed to do? American women have a tough time too and the smart ones learn to fend for themselves but mostly out of necessity. To say that American women have no heart is an unfair characterization. They have as much heart as anyone but they get sick of putting up with all the nonsense too. In the end the only person that you can truly depend on is you.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ Vicbowling

Are you seriously defending american women, really........???

You're worried about american men running off with younger women. Seriously you need a reality check

-One don't be surprised if a man cheats on his wife, if she looks like a fat cow that doesn't want to put out.
- Second who COMMITS 70% of the divorces when they love the idea of marriage, huh the same men that run away too right
- Who ends up with 92% of full custody of children and then use it against the men in divorce courts by using false accusations
- Who keeps the house, the children at least 50% of money, assets, etc. Huh gives a lot of incentive for women to divorce

Your claims are just stupid okay, you know how many miserable married men i know that don't leave the wife because they dont want to lose the kids and house. Basically feeling strangled, emasculated and just miserable because of the fear of losing everything

If you think american women have it bad here, you don't deserve to speak at all. Go to Asia or South America for a while and see how women are treated over there by men, you'll see America is a picnic for women, you idiot :p
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this touching response I got to my Happier Abroad story today.
I'm an 18 year old virgin. Raised in Fremont, next to Ohlone College. Right now it's a bit past midnight and I was crying over reading your story and there's so many ideas in common and I've thought so much about things you have especially in your childhood and I've pretty much had the same luck. Well, what's worse is that I'm Indian and I'm a nerd too. There is so much I would like to say, random common memories from Fremont like early at 5-6am when I felt like spiting the world and all the fit successful guys who get the attractive superficial girls, I would jog up mission peak and well, exercise and study out most of my frustrations and well, now I'm also considering international prospects, as my life has pretty much been yours so far (with way less action so far, just a hug in 7th grade and one by someone I was once obsessed with...I really could write a similar essay/life story like yours pretty much yours exactly, seriously, verbatim, even with early on fantasies before I knew what they were. Pretty much your story except add in a little, well a lot, or verbal abuse from my father. I actually was pulling all nighters on craigslist ever since I got into uc berk looking for some outlet other than well...by hand and yeah, that's a great place I found out but still unsuccessful so far, my gpa sucks (well I'm, not to be immodest, probably a bit brighter than you were and so I did manage to succeed academically though I could have done way better) but is still something others would kill for. Literally. But with girls, just pain, agony, and some (many) regrets for not speaking up and I'm just an awkward guy.

And well, I'd like to let you know that I'll check out your global dating website and well, yeah I'm seriously too sleepy now, but you reinforced many deep thoughtful ideas and yeah, I'm happy for you/sad for myself.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Story: How I became Happier Abroad

Post by Winston »

Here's the nutshell version of how I became happier abroad, created by Jamesbond. It's only 1 min 40 sec. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tijrjDpnHEo[/youtube]

Jamesbond, I put your video on my home page at the top. How does it look?

http://www.happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If I was 18yo again I think I would come here to China and study Japanese. The class is mostly girls and they're really cute.

There's only white Western student in the entire University. Go where you're rare.

Also the Chinese start from the basics as they don't learn Japanese in school. Of course they can read characters which is a big advantage.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

P.S. James Bond's video is great with an awesome choice of music. It says it's unlisted for some reason.

Diane is cute ^_^.

My only quibble is the A380 wasn't flying when Winston was.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.