Most dateless men won't consider going abroad? Why?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Neptune
Freshman Poster

Thanks Momopi

Post by Neptune »

Thanks Momopi. I wasn't aware there were so many options for people to make a living abroad.

I've looked online and I also discovered there are sites that allow you to sell services online, like odesk and vworker.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Most dateless men won't consider going abroad? Why?

Post by Winston »

Neptune wrote:
Winston wrote:Hi all,
Momopi told me recently that most dateless men in America will not consider going abroad, that's why this site doesn't appeal to most people, even if its message and claims are true.

If that's so, then why are most dateless men in the US unwilling to go overseas? Any theories or explanations?

I thought wanting to travel was part of human nature?
I think that the biggest problem is, how would one make a living if they went abroad? Most people think it would be infeasible simply because they have to earn a living and it is much harder to earn a living in a country when you don't know the language or culture as well. Immigrants to this country are usually stuck with the lowest paying and hardest jobs.

Another thing is that it seems that this overseas dating strategy works mostly just with Asian women. If a guy isn't attracted to Asian women, does the overseas dating strategy work? See if a guy doesn't want an Asian then it isn't really a solution, is it?
It's not limited to Asian women. Look at Mark Davis' site. He and his clients have had great success with Ukrainian women. You can download his free ebook at the links below to read some amazing real stories.

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com
http://www.ukrainequest.com

Check out what three of Mark's clients said during breakfast about their experiences in Ukraine with women.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This guy that hangs around us he's been dateless for years, he keeps going to this same singles club with no results.
Were here in So California 1 1/2 house from TJ. I tell I will solve your problem fast all expenses paid trip to TJ right now. He never goes for it. Really he is stuck in a rut and will not make any changes in his life, he wont take any chances and of coarse nothing ever changes for him.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The answer to this super long thread is very simple- the reason is the Great Ole' American Nationalism which is as strong and dogmatic as the religious fundamentalism in Iran. No wonder the US is at loggerheads with the Muslim world- they both think they are the best and that their way of life is superior.

There is a firm belief in the US that the US is best, has the best women; all other countries/nationalities are sh1t; they all would rather be Americans and live in the US. Also, that outside the US there be dragons and that everywhere is more dangerous than back home. The second very pervasive belief is that all the women abroad would marry to come to the US only, and then they will leave the guy after they got the green card. These beliefs are pervasive in all strata of the society. Bringing home a foreign girl is also a shame for most guys especially if she is non white in case of white people or non American in case of black people.

Americans have been brought up like this through social and educational conditioning, and the US teachers and politicians hold the same view. Just like Iranians, they are very dogmatic and immobile in this "religious" belief. The media almost always shows other countries as backward shitholes whose inhabitants' only dream is to go to the US and be Americans. This fills Americans with smug and bloated pride and makes them look down on other cultures and nationalities. And that goes for the most/ overwhelming majority/ of the US population. Plus most have never been abroad except to Mexico.

Other ethnic native born Americans are just as (if not more) prejudiced and often despise people from their old countries and think it would be a step down to bring one over from there. So, you have American born Chinese and VNese and even Filipinos who do not want to go to the old countries and to bring the girl back from there and instead are bashing their heads against the wall in the cold, sexless and loveless USA and keep "improving themselves" until they are old, and then they settle down for some fat single mom. This is a myopic, idiotic, very provincial and downright unwise way of doing things but everyone else is doing it so what would a Joe Sheeple do? He does the same.

But even if they overcame the 19th century style nationalism and their own reason-less arrogance, they don't have time nor money for the adventure. Plus most are just spineless pussies.
Last edited by ladislav on February 3rd, 2012, 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote: Other ethnic native born Americans are just as (if not more) prejudiced and often despise people from their old countries and think it would be a step down to bring one over from there. So, you have American born Chinese and VNese and even Filipinos who do not want to go to the old countries and to bring the girl back from there and instead are bashing their heads against the wall in the cold, sexless and loveless USA and keep "improving themselves" until they are old, and then they settle down for some fat single mom. This is a myopic, idiotic, very provincial and downright unwise way of doing things but everyone else is doing it so what would a Joe Sheeple do? He does the same.
In a way it's a good thing that a lot of Americans are pretty dumb when it comes to foreign travel. There are already planeloads of Aussies and Brits disembarking and ruining places in Eastern Europe, Thailand, etc.. with their presence. Your typical anglo tourist tends to be a violent combative racist drunk most of the time. I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you stirred in a lot of "average" Americans into that volatile mix too. Anglo culture deserves to be isolated in its respective corners of the world, it should not replace Asian or any other culture. It's good in small doses and has its productive uses but spread over a wide area it's death.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Repatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote: Other ethnic native born Americans are just as (if not more) prejudiced and often despise people from their old countries and think it would be a step down to bring one over from there. So, you have American born Chinese and VNese and even Filipinos who do not want to go to the old countries and to bring the girl back from there and instead are bashing their heads against the wall in the cold, sexless and loveless USA and keep "improving themselves" until they are old, and then they settle down for some fat single mom. This is a myopic, idiotic, very provincial and downright unwise way of doing things but everyone else is doing it so what would a Joe Sheeple do? He does the same.
In a way it's a good thing that a lot of Americans are pretty dumb when it comes to foreign travel. There are already planeloads of Aussies and Brits disembarking and ruining places in Eastern Europe, Thailand, etc.. with their presence. Your typical anglo tourist tends to be a violent combative racist drunk most of the time. I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you stirred in a lot of "average" Americans into that volatile mix too. Anglo culture deserves to be isolated in its respective corners of the world, it should not replace Asian or any other culture. It's good in small doses and has its productive uses but spread over a wide area it's death.
It was literally death as it cannot tolerate other cultures. It used to kill them outright and now it isolates them into ghettos in the name of multiculturalism ( read: apartheid).
One other example comes to mind- a Brit on vacation in Latvia went out for a piss and peed over the monument to Latvian Martyrs who had died fighting the Soviets- national heroes and people who sacrificed their lives for the country's independence. Of course he was arrested and deported. This made an uproar in the whole country and the local girls no longer wanted to date Brits or foreigners in general.
I discussed this incidents with Brits and their comment was-" Oh, but why are they so insecure?"
I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you stirred in a lot of "average" Americans into that volatile mix too.
The GIs and the places they went to will give you a pretty good picture of what it becomes. Tijuana is another such place.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Americans think we're great because more people want to move here than any other country.

Currently the US has about 40 million 1st generation immigrants (12.8% of total US population of 312 million). On average we're taking in about 1.4 million immigrants annually. In 2010 about 600,000 people were naturalized as US citizens. Contrary to population perception, only 10.8% of them (naturalized citizens) were from Mexico, versus 10% from India, 5.5% from China, and 3% from Vietnam.

http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/pub ... k10Na.shtm

In addition, the US is the top destination for foreign students. For the 2010-2011 academic year, we received 723,277 foreign students, of which 46% are from China, India, and S. Korea combined.

The number of Chinese students in the US have grown from 20,000 to >150,000 over the past decade, versus the number of American students studying in China has grown from under 3,000 to over 14,000 in the same period.

Over 270,000 American students are currently studying abroad, of which 42,000 are doing their entire academic program abroad.

One of the benefits of dating in the US is that, you have access to college girls from many different countries. From HS to college, I've dated girls from Europe to Asia. However, this benefit is not exclusive to US colleges, you can attend colleges abroad and get the same thing. If you attend the international MBA program at Tsinghua or Beida University in Beijing, you're just as likely to encounter girls from around the globe (plus the locals). In 2010, there were 265,090 foreign students from 194 countries studying in China, up from ~60,000 a decade ago. The numbers are comparable to France (266,400) and England (280,000). Still lower than the US, but the rate of growth has been pretty amazing.

My GF did her Pepperdine MBA study abroad in Beijing, and so far I've meet her classmates from Taiwan, China, Thailand, Germany, Italty, and Spain. From what I've been told, there were lots of international coupling going on. People often assume that when an American guy goes to China for study abroad, he'd hook up with local Chinese girl. Very few would think that he might hook up with a British or German girl, or a French MBA student hooking up with a Thai MBA student in Beijing. One American/German couple actually got married and is now living in Pasadena. The wife gave birth to a daughter last year.

Finally, a word of caution. If you get romantically and emotionally involved with a foreign exchange student, be aware that upon the conclusion of the academic year, she'd return to her country and the separation is likely to be permanent. I've put myself in this situation multiple times. It sucks, and you need to have the emotional maturity (or resilience) to get over it and move on.
Last edited by momopi on February 3rd, 2012, 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Repatriate wrote: In a way it's a good thing that a lot of Americans are pretty dumb when it comes to foreign travel. There are already planeloads of Aussies and Brits disembarking and ruining places in Eastern Europe, Thailand, etc.. with their presence. Your typical anglo tourist tends to be a violent combative racist drunk most of the time. I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you stirred in a lot of "average" Americans into that volatile mix too. Anglo culture deserves to be isolated in its respective corners of the world, it should not replace Asian or any other culture. It's good in small doses and has its productive uses but spread over a wide area it's death.
Likewise Asian culture should not replace Anglo culture. There needs to be fewer Asians in the United States. Seeing as Asian men do bad in white countries, it would be better if Asian men did not go to white countries or else they will end up sexless and in some cases violent (as in the case of the Virginia Tech Massacre perpetrator; a Korean who couldn't get a date). To add insult to injury, they have to watch as their sisters wind up highly successful romantically in the United States, since white guys all want yellow p***y for some inexplicable reason. In other words, Asian men do poorly sexually in the United States while Asian women do very well.
ladislav wrote:It was literally death as it cannot tolerate other cultures. It used to kill them outright and now it isolates them into ghettos in the name of multiculturalism ( read: apartheid).
One other example comes to mind- a Brit on vacation in Latvia went out for a piss and peed over the monument to Latvian Martyrs who had died fighting the Soviets- national heroes and people who sacrificed their lives for the country's independence. Of course he was arrested and deported. This made an uproar in the whole country and the local girls no longer wanted to date Brits or foreigners in general.
I discussed this incidents with Brits and their comment was-" Oh, but why are they so insecure?"
Deporting people because they do something insulting to a national monument? Good job Latvians, I agree with what they did.

The United States now needs to do the same. Anyone who in any way, shape, or form insults any American symbols should be deported instantly. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Ladislav, we get the point by now that you hold all Americans and British in utter contempt. Please get back to making posts that have to do with being happier abroad. Stay on target and stop going off on tangents like odbo.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Asian American males are statistically "late bloomers" with some disadvantages in the dating market. But in terms of marriage ratio, they actually do slightly better than White (non-Hispanic) males:
http://www.census.gov/population/www/so ... s2010.html

Asian American Males,
Ages 25-29: 30% had married (I thnk they might have got this wrong, it should be 28.2 to 28.3%)
Ages 30-34: 69% had married
Ages 35-39: 81.5% had married

White (non-Hispanic) Males,
Ages 25-29: 41% had married
Ages 30-34: 66.2% had married
Ages 35-39: 80% had married

Asian American marriages also have only 1/2 the divorce rate compared to Whites.

HOWEVER,

Referring specifically to the Virginia Tech massacre case, Mr. Seung-Hui Cho was Korean and mentally unstable. A look at Asian American interracial marriage rate also reveals that 1.5 gen and 2nd+ gen Korean American women have the highest interracial marriage rate w/Whites than any other major Asian American ethnicity:

http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml

For 1.5 gen and 2nd+ gen Korean American women,
24.1% married ethnic Koreans
9.8% married other Asian ethnicity
57.7% married Whites

Compared to:

1.5 gen & 2nd+ gen Chinese American women,
46.1% married ethnic Chinese
10.4% married other Asians
37.7% married Whites

1.5 gen & 2nd+ gen Japanese American women,
49.3% married Japanese
11% married other Asian
29.9% married Whites

So why do Korean American women prefer to "marry out" ? I'll leave that one for the Koreans to ponder. In the mean time, Korean men in South Korea are now the top importers of Vietnamese brides.
Last edited by momopi on February 3rd, 2012, 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

In addition asian-american marriages have been increasing a lot. I remember reading about those recent stats that came out. I think like tend to marry like as long as all other social stats are constant.

I'm laughing at how butthurt AmericaninMexico got over my comments about anglo tourists though and he felt the need to lash out in a way that was both ignorant and wrong to boot.

As usual Momopi owns. :)
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I believe that most men are afraid of leaving because of media and the negative response they will get from their families. I know that many man (contrary to what American/Western women think) that are alone for many years. In Europe, you can at least make a quick trip to Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and other countries so you can at least release stress.

However, the US is a sex prison and sadly a guy will think that although he might have a decent job, attractive (average), and is basically a decent guy, he has problems with getting damaged women. I would say of course being black that I had the thought that some places I should not go. I know that in Europe, I will have chances in some countries than others. In Austria for example where I am right now, it is not easy to get a girl if you are black. I can speak German okay but to find a girl who are interested in black guys depends. I am also tired of only meeting them at clubs.

I think that if you want to release stress, probably you can go on 1-2 vacations a year to do that. However, I believe your best decision to find a good wife in South America, eastern Europe/Russia and Asia is to possibly learn the language so you can find a girl that is not to influenced by western culture.

I can agree with momopi. There are a lot of immigrants and if you are able to find a good girl who is an immigrant, you can possibly stop her from being corrupted but your children are definitely going to be affected. Also, you might be able to go back to your country and avoid living in the US.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Repatriate wrote: In a way it's a good thing that a lot of Americans are pretty dumb when it comes to foreign travel. There are already planeloads of Aussies and Brits disembarking and ruining places in Eastern Europe, Thailand, etc.. with their presence. Your typical anglo tourist tends to be a violent combative racist drunk most of the time. I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you stirred in a lot of "average" Americans into that volatile mix too. Anglo culture deserves to be isolated in its respective corners of the world, it should not replace Asian or any other culture. It's good in small doses and has its productive uses but spread over a wide area it's death.
Likewise Asian culture should not replace Anglo culture. There needs to be fewer Asians in the United States. Seeing as Asian men do bad in white countries, it would be better if Asian men did not go to white countries or else they will end up sexless and in some cases violent (as in the case of the Virginia Tech Massacre perpetrator; a Korean who couldn't get a date). To add insult to injury, they have to watch as their sisters wind up highly successful romantically in the United States, since white guys all want yellow p***y for some inexplicable reason. In other words, Asian men do poorly sexually in the United States while Asian women do very well.
ladislav wrote:It was literally death as it cannot tolerate other cultures. It used to kill them outright and now it isolates them into ghettos in the name of multiculturalism ( read: apartheid).
Deporting people because they do something insulting to a national monument? Good job Latvians, I agree with what they did.

The United States now needs to do the same. Anyone who in any way, shape, or form insults any American symbols should be deported instantly. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Ladislav, we get the point by now that you hold all Americans and British in utter contempt. Please get back to making posts that have to do with being happier abroad. Stay on target and stop going off on tangents like odbo.
Repatriate, I agree that Anglo tourists act like animals overseas, and should be limited in numbers. They are also usually very racist and violent, and only cause trouble in foreign countries. Brits are notorious for their uncouth behavior in places like Ibiza and in the World Cup and Euro football tournaments. I also agree with AmericanInMexico in that there is way too much immigration into the United States, and one of the main causes of social instability in the country.

Multiculturalism and diversity may seem like a good idea, but in reality, it is only leading to tribalism, racial division, and racial tension among the populace. What the Latvians did in kicking out that stupid Brit is something the U.S. needs to do more often, but over here, the government is too corrupt, stupid, and weak to do anything about it. Blame our Zionist occupied government for that....
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

American men's arrogant attitude and ignorance of the world will only hinder their success with foreign women.

A man who is arrogant and believes no one can teach him anything is fooling himself and looks extremely stupid to others.

The society and environment may be sick, but YOU must find a way to find your own happiness. You can't rely or depend on others to help you out.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The truth about foreign women is just so unbelievable, if you know only American women. That's why I didn't get my ass to the Philippines until I was 38.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

momopi,

I think part of the reason why Korean American women have the highest is because supposedly they are the prettiest of the Asian women I say this supposedly..at the same time I don't know if I agree with that stats..

I prefer the dateless American men to stay in America...Why? If more and more western expats move to Asia or South America ..or whereever.. they tend to f**k it up. I mean I been to countries and been to where the expats hang out. It seems to me that expats tries to westernize and spoil the local girls.

If your going overseas and become expat it makes sense to respect the country and try to assimilate as best you can. Western expats have this superiority complex where they think everything to cater to them.