why i want to move

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

why i want to move

Post by hamdizzel »

ok what country in Asia is good
for an African American/Ethiopian man
like myself
i would like to know about the women
the job market and generally if
i will be picked on for being a different ethnicity
i don't wanna go somewhere
where i don't feel welcome
now i happen to very attracted to Asian
women of any decent.
but im just afraid of taking a big risk
and moving half way across the world
so some insight on how do get a decent
job aboard would be helpful thanks.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

a good way is to teach english. Ladislav is probably the expert on this. He works half the year in Saudia Arabia, I believe, and makes enough money to live in the Philipines the rest of the year.

Correct me if I am wrong, ladislav.You've got a hell of a gig going on.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If you are a black man and you like Asian babes, I suggest the Philippines and no other country in Asia. You may want to try Cambodia or Indonesia, as well, but the Philippines is the best for you. Making money there? The country is kind of poor and the unemployment is high. You may want to become a call center trainer- but the pay is some 1000+/- a month only. Enough to live on there but not enough to save. Also, jobs are hard for locals to get, and double hard for foreigners to get. Most foreigners living there have some kind of income from abroad.

Being picked on? If you go to countries where you look different from the majority of the locals, you will be picked on. You do not have to be black, you can be any color that's different. The important thing is to find a country where you will be picked on more rarely ( say one incident every six months vs several in one day). In all events it helps to look rich and/or give the impression of being rich ( without flashing jewels or carrying extra cash). This way you will be ripped off; not humiliated. So, choose your poison- be envied as a rich man and cheated/ripped off or be pitied and despised as a poor foreigner and insulted. Those are choices if you go to places where people are of a different race from yours.

Learning the language and getting to know people helps a lot. Being an American helps, too.

As far as my gig in Saudi goes, it is not only Saudi but Kuwait and Oman as well. This is one place in the world now where people can actually save money.
I get some 2 month vacations here. If you work different companies you can sometimes do shorter contracts and get long time in between. Or quit if you get tired of it and get a job at another company. So, yeah, often it becomes six months off and six month on. Lol.

Yeah, it is a nice gig but it took me decades to stumble upon it. I should have done it sooner.

What is your profession, by the way?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, what about Kazakstan and Kyrgyzstan? Are they good for blacks?

And what about Indonesia or Malaysia?

I have met a number of bar girls in the Philippines who actually told me that they prefer black men.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ladislav, what about Kazakstan and Kyrgyzstan? Are they good for blacks?
Gee, this I would not know. The place is so new.
And what about Indonesia or Malaysia?
Nah, maybe Indonesia, not Malaysia.
I have met a number of bar girls in the Philippines who actually told me that they prefer black men.
So, there you go! Why waste time and airfare on other, iffier countries?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

I have to agree – the PI is the best spot for Black Expats in Southeast Asia

Unless you are Cashed Up, then Jakarta, Indonesia would be the best pick

~JITW
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is Indonesia a good choice? Are the girls there similar to Filipinas? I heard that country was dangerous?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne