3 Important reasons to go abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

3 Important reasons to go abroad

Post by Winston »

Does this say it all or what?

In America:

1) There is no sense of human connection in America. Every man is an island. People are socially engineered to be anti-social, segregated and paranoid of each other. Most don’t know their neighbors. An “ice barrier� exists between strangers. Social fragmentation and disconnectedness run deep. One feels alone in crowded places. People are generally non-inclusive, superficial, and difficult to truly connect with.
2) The dating scene is the worst in the world for men. Women despise men and see them as fools, creeps and predators. They are not feminine or sweet, and do not giggle or blush. Females are highly defensive, unapproachable, paranoid, and creeped out by compliments. They have an off-chart sense of entitlement and behave like oversized children. Men do not feel wanted or needed, and their niceness is not rewarded.
3) The culture conditions you to feel insecure, unworthy and empty, keeping you weak and easy to control. You are taught to fill your void by living to work and buying junk you don’t need. The social culture is a mask of “fakeness� that you can never really “be yourself� in. Many develop unnatural personalities to compensate for an inferiority complex. All this is destructive to one’s psychological balance and wholeness.

In most countries overseas:

1) There is a natural sense of social connectedness. It is easy and natural to meet and connect with others. The social environment is more open and inclusive. There is an instant familiarity between strangers, not an ice barrier. Friendships are truer. A camaraderie exists that you don’t find in America.
2) Relationships are wholesome and dating happens naturally. Females are feminine, sweet and modest. Girls giggle and blush to compliments, are approachable and easier to meet. Women respect and need men, and provide love, companionship and support. Men feel wanted and needed. Niceness wins points.
3) You feel accepted, whole and good about yourself, allowing the “real you� to flourish. There is a natural sense of wholeness and oneness. You do not need to act “fake� or develop inferiority complexes.
Last edited by Winston on February 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I've always thought, the best reason to go abroad is to see the world.

Some people enjoy "being connected" and others prefer "walls make better neighbors". The American style of suburban living has been studied extensively, and those who prefer it show an optimal density of no more than 8 single-family homes per acre, or roughly 5,000 sq ft minimum land lots. Anything smaller and they feel cramped and lacking "elbow room".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:I've always thought, the best reason to go abroad is to see the world.

Some people enjoy "being connected" and others prefer "walls make better neighbors". The American style of suburban living has been studied extensively, and those who prefer it show an optimal density of no more than 8 single-family homes per acre, or roughly 5,000 sq ft minimum land lots. Anything smaller and they feel cramped and lacking "elbow room".
That's the politically correct reason to go abroad. lol I mean it's a reason that we all share here too, but the three reasons/comparisons I listed above are just as important if not more. The difference is that it is taboo to draw such comparisons, even if they're obviously true.

Yeah I like privacy too, but it doesn't mean I'm anti-social and don't like meeting nice people or meeting girls. That's just ridiculous. Who likes being lonely all the time and not being to fulfill their desires?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Number 2 is something American men cant even conceive of.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

More women, cheaper life, more friends. And more money in many cases. To go to places where people do not discriminate against you or discriminate less.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!