What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Or at least this is the closest thing to it
Could YOU Be
â€¢ Are you a frustrated victim of the gross inequities of the dysfunctional US dating scene?
â€¢ Does an alternative to loneliness, fragmentation and social isolation in America interest you?
â€¢ Would you be glad to know that you would have better relationships and mental health overseas?
If so, I have Good News and a Proven Solution for you! The problem is NOT you. We can prove it!
Iâ€™m Winston Wu, founder of HappierAbroad.com. We are the 1st and ONLY website and movement offering Proven Overseas Solutions to widespread sociological dysfunctions in America that have left many suffering in loneliness, isolation, insecurity, depression, emptiness, datelessness and sexual deprivation. We reveal overseas cultures and environments that lead to Love, Social Connectedness and Personal Fulfillment. First, we bring exposure to major dysfunctional aberrations in America being denied or passed off as â€œnormalâ€:
1) There is no sense of human connection in America. People are socially engineered to be anti-social, segregated and paranoid of each other. Most donâ€™t know their neighbors. An â€œice barrierâ€ exists between strangers. "Every man is an island". Social fragmentation and disconnectedness run deep. One feels alone even in crowded places. People are generally non-inclusive, superficial, and difficult to truly connect with.
2) The dating scene is the worst in the world for men. Women despise men and see them as fools, creeps and predators. They are not feminine or sweet, and do not giggle or blush. Females are highly defensive, unapproachable, paranoid, and creeped out by compliments. They have an off-chart sense of entitlement and behave like oversized children. Men do not feel wanted or needed, and their niceness is not rewarded.
3) The culture conditions you to feel insecure, unworthy and empty, keeping you weak and easy to control. You are taught to fill your void by working and consuming to excess. To conform to the social culture you have to act â€œfakeâ€, so you can never really â€œbe yourselfâ€. Many have inferiority complexes and develop unnatural personalities to compensate. All this undermines psychological balance and wholeness.
These conditions make America one of the WORST, if not the worst, countries for Social Life, Dating and Mental Health, and explain why it has the HIGHEST rates of mental illness and loneliness in the world (look it up or see the stats on our site). Essentially, America is a workaholic anti-social society, which is not for everyone. So you can take solace in that NONE of it is your fault. As the great Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti stated, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Many Americans falsely assume these conditions are normal and natural, and are the same in the rest of the world. But they could not be more wrong! The GOOD NEWS is that in most overseas countries, these conditions are often the exact OPPOSITE:
1) There is a natural sense of social connectedness. It is easy and natural to meet and connect with others. People are more open. There is an instant familiarity between strangers, not an ice barrier. The social environment is inclusive. Friendships are truer. A camaraderie exists that you donâ€™t find in America.
2) Relationships are wholesome and dating happens naturally. Women are feminine, sweet and modest. They giggle and blush to compliments, are approachable and easy to meet. Females respect and need men, and provide love, companionship and support. Men feel wanted and needed. Niceness wins points.
3) You feel accepted, whole and good about yourself, allowing the â€œreal youâ€ to emerge. There is a natural sense of wholeness and oneness. You do not need to act â€œfakeâ€. No inferiority complexes are needed.
Now which of these two social environments would YOU be happier in? Most Americans never hear about all this, and would have trouble believing if they did, for these truths go against their indoctrination that America is the greatest in all things and everywhere else can only be worse. Expats and travelers in the know have to be careful not to be too open about it, discussing it only with like-minded others, due to their taboo and politically incorrect nature. So that's what we are here for, to publicly disseminate these life-changing truths to those in need (since no one else will). We know that once you go abroad and experience all this, your life is changed forever!
The voluminous material at HappierAbroad.com demonstrate and prove all this conclusively. We provide an abundance of testimonials, photos, videos, articles, ebooks, guidance and an online community. Our site has changed lives and inspired many, giving them hope, validation and a Proven Solution that has led people like you to Love, Social Connectedness and Personal Fulfillment overseas, becoming â€œHappier Abroad"
So let us open your eyes and show you a better life overseas!
Visit www.HappierAbroad.com today!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.
Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests