The System Is BROKEN

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

The System Is BROKEN

Post by FuzzX »

I wake up last night to hear a great big SMASH!!!

BIG HARRY p***y
f**k THE JEWISH COMMUNITY
PENIS

written in black permanent marker all over my car...

1 Broken Window at the church $500
1 Smashed Window at the church $350

3 guys over the age of 18 are caught last night

The police tell me in the morning that I most likely won't get reparations for this as they were drunk. It needs to pass through the court system first and its more than likely the judge won't find them guilty.

I said "So basically I can get drunk, smash windows and damage property and nothing will be done about it?"

The police officer said "That's REAL MATURE!!! What a good way to think!" as if I am in the wrong for suggesting such a thing. LOL..

I'm sold... if I can't live in my own 1st world country and not have a competent police force/judicial system I might as well be living in the 3rd world with cheaper rents/food and a corrupt force that will roll heads when they catch criminals...
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: The System Is BROKEN

Post by globetrotter »

FuzzX wrote:I'm sold... if I can't live in my own 1st world country and not have a competent police force/judicial system I might as well be living in the 3rd world with cheaper rents/food and a corrupt force that will roll heads when they catch criminals...
My thinking when the USA began looting the public treasury to pay off bankstas was the same.

If I wanted to live in a Banana Republic then I should get the lowered costs and taxes and rents and food with it also.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

FuzzX wrote: 3 guys over the age of 18 are caught last night
Donno which state you're in, but if they're over 18, they're not protected as minors and you can sue them directly in small claims:
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/smallclaims/

If they don't pay, you can put a lien on their assets. In California, small claims judgements are valid for 10 years and can be extended for another 10. You can also add 10% interest per year plus any reasonable cost for collection.

This means, if you win a judgement from someone and he doesn't have $$ today, you can hit him up 10 years from now and put a lien on his house for the amount owed, plus 10% interest per year plus costs associated.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

momopi wrote:
FuzzX wrote: 3 guys over the age of 18 are caught last night
Donno which state you're in, but if they're over 18, they're not protected as minors and you can sue them directly in small claims:
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/smallclaims/

If they don't pay, you can put a lien on their assets. In California, small claims judgements are valid for 10 years and can be extended for another 10. You can also add 10% interest per year plus any reasonable cost for collection.

This means, if you win a judgement from someone and he doesn't have $$ today, you can hit him up 10 years from now and put a lien on his house for the amount owed, plus 10% interest per year plus costs associated.
What if you don't know who did it? Or if you can't find out who did it by the 10-year-mark?
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

dang....

Post by Montanaland »

Sorry to hear that Fuzz...thats such b.s.

When the Judicial system fails that can trigger vigilante law and I have a feeling we are not to far away from that when unruley crowds uprise once our financial system worsens.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Problem is I'm in Canada and we have no such thing like that. We just give them a slap on the wrist and let them go on their merry way... especially if they are young/minorities/rich. All 3 were caught last night with markers in hand and the explanation the police have given me over the phone is that it's not likely that the judge will even do anything and is a waste of tax payer money to pursue.

I spoke to the church today and they said the total cost is actually quite a bit more. I'll tell you what, if we had a system in place that would send our delinquents on trip to a Mexican prison for 2 years NOBODY would do sh1t like this. Or... where was it in Asia that the American youth that spray painted graffiti was caned publicly...

I don't see why we can outsource our jobs to other countries but not our prison system?? BTW Here in Canada, jail consists of a cell with a TV set... you are allowed to have a game system and personal things on the wall and 3 square meals per day. There are Gym's available and the liberals believe it is not HUMANE to make criminals do any sort of hard labor while inside. On Christmas the inmates are even served turkey dinners.

http://www.canadiancontent.net/commtr/c ... e_821.html

I went through to be a cop but at the very end I couldn't get my head around it... Nevermind the North American Men... even our cops lack balls.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Damn what kind of a town do you live in? East LA? How did you end up there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

thats so true especially in canada where ive noticed unintentionally really bad police behavior. What you shouldve done is taken down those motherfuckers and smashed there heads in. That wouldve sent a message to neighborhood not to mess with you and to the cop. Just tell him dont waste my time, nothing happened here.

It is quite common for you to lose your time and money on what somebody else did like in this case. So many people no matter what happens to them will admit nothing happen fully knowing this. You know what you have to do.