Living in England and Germany

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
ProAzn
Freshman Poster

Living in England and Germany

Post by ProAzn »

I am an American born Caucasian girl. But because my parents come from European roots, I grew up between 3 countries; England, Germany and the USA.

Most of my childhood was spent in Europe. When I came back to the US to live, it was a big adjustment for me.

My experiences in Europe shaped me into the kind of woman I am now. The European lifestyle is somewhat different than in the US. The people are more opened minded about many things. The economy seems to move easier and race doesn't seem to be placed in categories like it can be in the US. The attitude of the people is just more accepting of different things. They seem to be more sexually open as well.

While living in Europe, I dated all race of men in my teens, and I still continue to do so. But my preference, by far, leans towards Asian men. I have dated them exclusively now for quiet a while. The Asian men in Europe seem to be a lot happier overall than they are here in the US. There doesn't seem to be that oppressive pressure on them there.

Why am I happier abroad? The lifestyle is just better. You don't have the problems you do in the US. It's much more open. And it is cleaner too.

I miss Europe a lot and hope to be back there one day soon. I will never leave next time.
This me with my 2 kids and husband. Wow, I'm fat!!!

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... aznku1.jpg