women desire ??

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
rome86
Freshman Poster

women desire ??

Post by rome86 »

are there still women in this planet who desire, chase and lust after men ?
cause american women are weird even when you force your way into seducing her, she feels empty and dead so afraid of judgments. I need to get the hell of here fast. :twisted:
hello
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: women desire ??

Post by Rock »

rome86 wrote:are there still women in this planet who desire, chase and lust after men ?
cause american women are weird even when you force your way into seducing her, she feels empty and dead so afraid of judgments. I need to get the hell of here fast. :twisted:
Generally YES, if you have some qualities which generate attraction. Take an inventory. Are you / do you:

1. Slim and fit or muscular and buff?

2. Good looking, attractive, handsome, cute, badass looking, or have an upper class apearance?

3. Have a big cock?

4. Have a masculine deep or seductive voice?

5. Are sexually aware and understand how to create tension with women when opportunity presents itself?

6. Have power through corporate position, wealth, family background, or political position?

7. Have some sort of fame?

8. Fit an attractive sterotype and dress the part - military hero, hip-hop star, rock star, sports figure, etc?

9. Just happen to be her type (I used to know a girl who was in to balding pudgy guys, lol)?

If you can pull one or more of the above out of your hat, there are definitely women in certain countries who will genuinely desire, chase, and lust after you.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

rome86 wrote:are there still women in this planet who desire, chase and lust after men ?
Filipinas are by far the horniest women I've ever met. Nate, will agree with me on this. However, they are not horny with just any guy, most of them are looking for husbands not lovers. Once they know your commited to them and you want to stay with them indefinately, watch out! The intensity of there feelings is much greater than western women and this is manifested sexually. Also, compliments go a very long way with filipinas.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

dano wrote:
Filipinas are by far the horniest women I've ever met. Nate, will agree with me on this. However, they are not horny with just any guy, most of them are looking for husbands not lovers. Once they know your commited to them and you want to stay with them indefinately, watch out! The intensity of there feelings is much greater than western women and this is manifested sexually. Also, compliments go a very long way with filipinas.

Quite right Dano-

A lot of Filipinas are beyond horny...hard to describe really. But most of those want it within a committed relationship...for some of them...just talking about marriage brings the to the brink of orgasm I think...Filipinas like that are looking for that lifetime love, and they seal the deal with great enthusiasm....and they do tend to keep it that way...after all, there a lot of pretty filipinas around...so one way to keep your man focused is to be such a nympho that he can hardly think of another woman...and there is still the implied notion that if your man strays, it must have been because you were not keeping him satisfied...so leave nothing to chance!
haha...it's true though...