Four Catch-22's in America you're not supposed to see

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Momopi,
The US Congress is talking about auditing the Fed, but is having trouble passing the bill. Ron Paul talks about it all the time. Go ahead and google "audit the Federal Reserve".
It's never been audited. Ever. See what the US Congress said.
READ:
1. Federal Banking Agency Audit Act (31 USCA §714) of 1978.
2. The TITLE of Ron Paul's HR.1207.

You cannot reform a current audit process, unless if there's a current audit process to reform.

If you don't like the Federal Reserve and think it's a inflationary scam, stop using the dollar. Taiwan's banks offer foreign currency deposits (currencies other than the dollar), talk to your parents for assistance.

If your world view is based on "fear or worship", you got issues. And if you don't like America and the American government, feel free to go to the nearest US embassy and renounce your US citizenship. Don't worry, we'll still stand between Taiwan and the 1,500 ballistic missiles pointed at it, or at least until our semi-competent leadership in the future might decide it's no longer in our strategeetic interst to do so.

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Re: 3 Catch-22's in America you're not supposed to be aware

Post by In2dadark »

momopi wrote:
2. There are many, many options for self-employement, or becoming a private contractor. I've employed the services of self-employed persons many times, mobile scratch/dent repair guy to fix dings on the car, glass repair guy to re-surface glass, windshield repair guy to replace cracked windshield, gardener, pool service, carpet cleaning, painter, real estate agent, property manager, cleaning service, etc. etc. All of them are individuals who work out of their car, truck, or van. They have no "boss" other than themselves.

If you're unwilling to invest time and effort in acquiring the skills necessary to become self-employed, and expect instant gratification & economic independence, good luck -- try a lotto ticket.
I'm one of those free lancers. I work out my home for myself. I live in Florida half the year and the northeast US the other half. I own my homes outright and I'm relatively young, 51. But I can attest to what another post said, it was not easy. When I tell American females how I live, well, let's just say many of them resent my freedom a great deal. Some of them try to get a piece of me in a $$$ way. But that's easy to spot these days.

I still don't have the freedom I want and that is to date and get laid as much as I want. I'm working towards possibly cashing in my chips and leaving the US or combining living overseas with here to run my biz. Many people have tried to subvert my life and get me back into slavery. I've learned how to take steps to prevent this from ever happening. When I see what other men have to put up with in corporate america, I wonder how I EVER did that.
If marriage & relationships are so great, why are they are they always the one's w/ their heads up the a## of the single guy.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In2dadark wrote: I'm one of those free lancers. I work out my home for myself. I live in Florida half the year and the northeast US the other half. I own my homes outright and I'm relatively young, 51. But I can attest to what another post said, it was not easy. When I tell American females how I live, well, let's just say many of them resent my freedom a great deal. Some of them try to get a piece of me in a $$$ way. But that's easy to spot these days.

I still don't have the freedom I want and that is to date and get laid as much as I want. I'm working towards possibly cashing in my chips and leaving the US or combining living overseas with here to run my biz. Many people have tried to subvert my life and get me back into slavery. I've learned how to take steps to prevent this from ever happening. When I see what other men have to put up with in corporate America, I wonder how I EVER did that.

Congratulations on owning your home free and clear!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
I don't get what you mean. You are the one living in fear or worship, since you can't tell it like it is, while I can. You are afraid to admit that the Fed is a scam, a private bank, unaccountable to the government, and is not audited. It has nothing to do with what I think. Those are the facts. Yet you are afraid to say them, so you are the one that lives in "fear and worship" not me. How is that my issue? I am not afraid to tell the truth. So I'm not the one living in fear.

You indirectly admitted that the Fed prints money out of nothing.

Why are you afraid to unleash judgment upon anything by the establishment?

Isn't it because you are a conformist by nature to the system, not a rebel or dissident, so it goes against your nature to go against the status quo?

Taiwanese by nature and genetics are conformists to the system. So that might explain why you are, or why you resonate with Taiwanese mentality and ways.

I mean you can't even admit the Gulf of Tonkin was a staged fraud, even though it's already been proven that it was. So in your eyes, the government is unaccountable and above your judgment. If that's not fear and worship, then what is that?
Last edited by Winston on August 4th, 2010, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In2dadark wrote:
momopi wrote:
2. There are many, many options for self-employement, or becoming a private contractor. I've employed the services of self-employed persons many times, mobile scratch/dent repair guy to fix dings on the car, glass repair guy to re-surface glass, windshield repair guy to replace cracked windshield, gardener, pool service, carpet cleaning, painter, real estate agent, property manager, cleaning service, etc. etc. All of them are individuals who work out of their car, truck, or van. They have no "boss" other than themselves.

If you're unwilling to invest time and effort in acquiring the skills necessary to become self-employed, and expect instant gratification & economic independence, good luck -- try a lotto ticket.
I'm one of those free lancers. I work out my home for myself. I live in Florida half the year and the northeast US the other half. I own my homes outright and I'm relatively young, 51. But I can attest to what another post said, it was not easy. When I tell American females how I live, well, let's just say many of them resent my freedom a great deal. Some of them try to get a piece of me in a $$$ way. But that's easy to spot these days.

I still don't have the freedom I want and that is to date and get laid as much as I want. I'm working towards possibly cashing in my chips and leaving the US or combining living overseas with here to run my biz. Many people have tried to subvert my life and get me back into slavery. I've learned how to take steps to prevent this from ever happening. When I see what other men have to put up with in corporate america, I wonder how I EVER did that.
How did you become a freelancer? What is the key to your success? Can anyone do it? What does it take?

If you can afford to live in the US as a freelancer, just think of the life you could live abroad.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: I don't get what you mean. You are the one living in fear or worship, since you can't tell it like it is, while I can. You are afraid to admit that the Fed is a scam, a private bank, unaccountable to the government, and is not audited. It has nothing to do with what I think. Those are the facts. Yet you are afraid to say them, so you are the one that lives in "fear and worship" not me. How is that my issue? I am not afraid to tell the truth. So I'm not the one living in fear.
Look on the left column for Federal Reserve System Audits:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs ... efault.htm

List of GAO audit documents (2009):
http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs ... ec6/c5.htm

Use the GAO document # to retrieve the document here:
http://www.gao.gov/

Example (GAO-10-88, Financial Audit):
http://www.gao.gov/docsearch/locate?sea ... mit=Search

Past audits can be found here:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/rptcongress/

If you're looking for a quick and easy answer, it's in the Federal Government's best self-interest to audit the Federal Reserve Banks, because they're required to surrender their profits to the US Treasury every year.

Winston wrote: I don't get what you mean. You are the one living in fear or worship, since you can't tell it like it is, while I can. You are afraid to admit that the Fed is a scam, a private bank, unaccountable to the government, and is not audited. It has nothing to do with what I think. Those are the facts. Yet you are afraid to say them, so you are the one that lives in "fear and worship" not me. How is that my issue? I am not afraid to tell the truth. So I'm not the one living in fear.
Next time when someone tells you the Federal Reserve is unaccountable to the government, ask them how the Federal Reserve Board of Governors got their jobs, and who signs their paychecks. You are, of course, free to believe whatever you like. It's of no concern or consequence to me.