How to detect the good ones (regardless of country)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You've missed the point on a lot of what I've said. Actually, practically all of it. I'm hoping that this tendency isn't the norm on this forum. Surely there must be quite a few people around here who understand what I'm getting at.

Johnny....did you really say this?

"I believe that you can tell if a woman is good or not."
If so it is hardly any wonder men here do "not understand what you are getting at" because you are a stupid, ignorant moron thinking that any western women can be called "good". Remember. They virtually ALL support and condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Almost NO eastern european women support these crimes.
Yes, I think I am a stupid ignorant moron, and I think you're really cool for telling me.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Johnny1975 wrote: Yes, I think I am a stupid ignorant moron, and I think you're really cool for telling me.
There is nothing wrong with being a stupid and ignorant moron.....there is something wrong for YOU if you choose to stay that way in the face of being offered this book to read.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703

99.9%+ of western men are stupid and ignorant morons....less than 0.1% actually want to wake up....which are you? In the vast majority or in the vast minority?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Thanks for that link. I shall study it rigorously so that I may become wise and humble like you.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: How to detect the good ones (regardless of country)

Post by Jackal »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm wondering if there is a way to tell / detect if any given woman is worthy (not f***ed up by the western mindset or feminism - someone who will easily engage if she's interested, and not give a hard time, etc etc, basically someone normal). Is there a way to tell? What are the signs?
Well, the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. I would watch carefully not only how she treats you, but also how she treats other men and women. Although this can sometimes be difficult to figure out if you don't know the language. You can also listen to what others say about her, but again, this requires knowing the language.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't need to develop techniques. AW outer shell may be corrupt as you say but that doesn't help me. Only bottom barrel women accept my current position but it will change and then what? You don't upgrade women IMHO, I am not spending money on her to make her acceptable looks wise. But at the bottom are mostly overweight single mothers in various age brackets.

Women from other countries want to build something together. AW largely don't. For every one that feels that way and is attractive, she's married most of the time, men know a good deal with they see it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm finding that my list of qualities is more about a girl being a good person / right in the head than anything else, by far.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm finding that my list of qualities is more about a girl being a good person / right in the head than anything else, by far.
That's how it should be. But here's what happens more often than not. You are shamed by the society at large for demanding your wife be attractive. In a country that allows obesity at the level it does saying you should accept people for how they are. I'm pretty sure the context was not to accept people's destructive behavior, being overweight is not healthy at all.

Most women outside of Anglo Culture are near, under or at ideal weight because of different food availability, eating habits and income.

You can get the majority of what you want, which are the good qualities you seek but you don't have to compromise on looks, all too often Western men do this because she's a great person, nice and all that, but doesn't look all that good. I see it all the time.... That is the mentality in a market of scarcity.

I bet you can't go to any US based web site full of Anglo women and find 100 suitable women.... That is a culture of scarcity.

You don't live in a boonies or in a time where you can't travel internationally, stop looking at your available pool in that respect.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Yeah, if only she was at least 50 percent my type and didn't talk about useless mundane things over and over again on the phone. lol. If you enjoy that, you should call her and listen to her gripe about little things over and over again. lol
When girls do that, this is where you shut up, listen, and act sympathetic. Do not try to "fix" the problem during the conversation.

It's in a girl's nature to gripe, complain, bitch, vent, etc. without actually doing anything to fix the issue/problem, versus a man's nature is to go open the tool box and start fixing things. But if the girl just want to bitch/vent, she's looking for TLC and not you putting on the gloves and opening the tool box.

If a guy starts acting like a women in this regard, then he is a "mangina" or "attention wh0re", versus if the women starts opening the tool box, then she's the type who wants to wear the pants.