The myth of sexual freedom in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The myth of sexual freedom in America

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Sexual freedom is a myth in the west ONLY if it is heterosexual sex. The Fem-luminati encourages women to shack up with women and men to shack up with men, but if a man so much as approaches a woman, it's soliciting and wrong. This is why, at a bar, no single woman can ever say two words to you (not sober, at least), but expect a gay guy(s) will ask you out or offer to "dance for you" because homosexuality is slowly becoming the only allowed socialization between strangers in this police state. Do you really want to live in a country that insinuates that unless a man is married to a bitch or is a flaming fαggot, then he is a dangerous criminal? America's agenda is to "hurt the man" and keep him away from "our women" (as if you were an American sex tourist in a Latin country, except you can bet that this is occurring in your own city now)!

If you stay here: Either you jack off for life, or you marry a promiscuous whore who needs your money, or you choose to be a flaming fαggot.
This is all true.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ozmodius wrote:It's funny how Winston seems to think that he deserves all the "hot" girls,
It's in every man's nature to desire young beautiful women so what's the problem? Also, if you haven't noticed, the majority of Western women want RICH men so what do you say about that?

ozmodius wrote:and yet what about the "not so hot" girls?
They're still able to have sex whenever they want, and they still have multiple men who are willing to date them.

ozmodius wrote:I guess since it's a women role to be attractive, he doesn't have to be. He states that he is too good for ugly, fat girls and that they should be just ignored. Ohh, kind of like "attractive" women ignore him? Ironic, huh? A little poetic justice?
Newsflash: Male physical attractiveness means little to nothing to women. It helps, but women are attracted to men who have money and power. Mind you, even male models today make good money.....

ozmodius wrote:If you want to be with "hot" women, you have to be "hot" yourself and actually "work" on your appearance like they do.
Not true. Most of the men I know who live in middle to upper middle class homes are unattractive, fat, and boring. They're still able to have a hot wife simply because they make good money and they're willing to spend all their money on their wives. To hit the point home further, these men work so much they simply don't have the time to invest in themselves such as working to stay in shape but they still attract women (even younger women) simply because they have money and power.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The myth of sexual freedom in America

Winston wrote:The myth of sexual freedom in America

Perhaps my cultural consultant put it best when he explained:

http://forum.internationalliving.com/vi ... .php?t=491

“***If you grew up in the West, you may have developed the idea that sexually, it is very free. In a way, it is, but in order to enjoy the "sexual liberation" of the West, you cannot just be an average Joe. In order to meet exciting and beautiful women, you have to be either super good-looking, tall, and handsome (and young, too) or be super successful. That means that a small percentage of men enjoys this kind of life and a big percentage lives lives of drudgery and hard work. in addition to all that, there is a great deal of ageism in the West- unless you have a glamorous job as a senator or a movie star, meeting younger women if you are over 40 ( in some cases, over 25) is also not an easy proposition. In other words, for an average bloke who is middle income and middle aged, life can be pretty lonely and sexually frustrating. That is , if you mind dating many women who are overweight or divorced with kids or plain unattractive.

The p4p industry in the US is highly regulated, extremely expensive and the majority of women who are involved in it are not very attractive physically.

In spite of the Hollywood culture portraying life in America as an endless sex party, an average person there hardly has more than 10 partners in his or her lifetime.

This is in stark contrast to many societies, Thailand, for one, where many local men visit hoes regularly and have a choice of incredibly beautiful ones for a very affordable price. However, this is done more or less discreetly and is not mentioned in casual conversation. Expats who lived in Thailand for a long time would come up with the statement: "Americans talk about "it" but don't do it, Thais don't talk about it, but do it.

If you visit any big entertainment area in Bangkok, Manila, Phnom Penh, Rio, and even Moscow, you will find thousands upon thousands of Westerners who either live there or visit regularly all for the purpose of being able to have sex any time they want. If the West were as liberated as it is portrayed in the movies, why would there be such a powerful sex tourism movement *out* of the West?�

Nothing could be closer to the truth. I’ve never experienced any of this “sexual freedom� in America, only heard about it. It was all talk and no action as far as I’m concerned. On the other hand, here in the Philippines, I experience TRUE SEXUAL FREEDOM – the freedom to have sex with a hot woman ANY time I want, as well as the freedom from datelessness and desperation! That is something that America never provided me, giving me only stupid excuses instead.

As expats in Thailand say, "Americans talk about it but don't do it, Thais do it but don't talk about it."

This is all true, and I read another blog that touches on the same subject:

"My readers know that I’m all for prostitution. But, most of them don’t know that I’m very picky about the type of prostitution that I favor. I’m not in favor of consorting with street girls. Sex workers shouldn’t be forced to work on the streets. It’s unsafe for everybody. And it’s the worst kind of sex I can imagine.

I’ve been in a lot of bordellos in my checkered past, nearly all of them in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. Believe me, the pleasure and satisfaction available at some of those places is simply unimaginable compared to street girls in the U.S. If you could compare the two, you would understand why I say the USA is an uncivilized country, at least in that respect. I’m am annoyed to no end by the lying, hypocritical politicians in our country who have successfully outlawed the sex industry."

"The people in many countries are far more sexually liberated than the USA. Other cultures recognize that men need some kind of sexual accommodation when their wives are no longer able or interested in doing the job—or when they don’t have a wife. You can’t blame the men, and you can’t blame the women. It’s a simple fact of human biology."

"Pardon me for whining, but I happen to be a sexually neglected man. In western culture and especially in the USA, we have an on-going epidemic of sexual neglect among mature men."

"Whenever I go to Europe for a while and then come back to the USA, the first thing I notice is how much more sexually repressed Americans are. Especially the women.

Here at home, I as well as most men have been trained—by women—to pretend they don’t exist. Because, that’s what works. I will almost always ignore (or appear to ignore) women that are sexy and attractive. I’ve learned that I’ll be treated better if I pretend they don’t exist. Apparently that leads a woman to think, “What’s wrong with me? Why doesn’t this guy notice me?� So, THEN she might look at me or say something that breaks the ice. I’ve read that many women are attracted to a man who won’t pay any attention to them. These are the games we men have to play with most women. And I hate those goddamn games.

Can you see that, at least where sex is concerned, I’d simply rather pay a woman for her services and not go through this complex and dishonest charade?"

"Simply put, an expert courtesan is a female sex worker who really knows what she’s doing. We have very few of them in America. A lot of women here think that, just by spreading her legs, she’s doing a great service for a man.
"

http://celibateguys.wordpress.com/
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If you stay here: Either you jack off for life, or you marry a promiscuous whore who needs your money, or you choose to be a flaming fαggot.
If you go abroad: Either you spend your entire life's savings, possibly return to the States broke, and live and die homeless or in Mommy's basement for the rest of your life.

There's no "middle way" or positive future to look forward to for single, straight men in America.
Happened to me temporarily until Saudi Arabia came into the scene. Also, until the internet-based teaching and translating work appeared.

And until I was able to find work in the countries where there were women and all. We need to fight to find a way. And never accept those two choices. We will break through.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:
If you go abroad: Either you spend your entire life's savings, possibly return to the States broke, and live and die homeless or in Mommy's basement for the rest of your life.

There's no "middle way" or positive future to look forward to for single, straight men in America.
Happened to me temporarily until Saudi Arabia came into the scene. Also, until the internet-based teaching and translating work appeared.

And until I was able to find work in the countries where there were women and all. We need to fight to find a way. And never accept those two choices. We will break through.
I don't agree with the quote at all...

All the things mentioned are choices. You don't have to jack-off. You choose to pick a promiscuous woman, these are choices. American women are frustrated and confused, leave them alone they don't know what they want.

Stop projecting your opinions of AW on women from other countries, especially non-Anglo countries that will doom you from the start.

I am actually tired of defending this position, people will remain behind. I have to tolerate their constant complaining of a no-win situation. This is the problem with much of the people today they are scared to fail. Like failure is a bad thing, this is what happens when you live in a winner takes all society and what Europe and much of the rest of the world honors those that finish 2nd and 3rd to the victor.

So what if you lose all your money and have to return home. If you're that narrow minded, you deserve what happens to you. There many ways to make money, people are lazy and don't wanna do anything. They want it handed to them, spoon fed, etc.

Women are not all the same, if that was the case they would be the borg and that doesn't exist.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I was in Thailand until 1996, total failure business-wise, although not sex-wise- I did lay lots and lots of women. Failed and came back to the US to live with my parents. I was not only penniless but 27K in the hole. Nice, huh? For 1.5 years lived in the US - a miserable life, got fired from 2 jobs, quit another one. But not quite everything was a failure- I was living in a nice condo in Mission Viejo and driving a used Jag. Anyway, applied for a job in Saudi, failed. Then while I was near total desperation, another Saudi job came up and I was off like Bambi. 6 months later I was in the Philippines with enough cash to live there for 6 months. Went back to Saudi and then Oman. Good money, long vacations in the Philippines every year. In 2007 I had 98K in the bank and had traveled to Argentina, Uruguay, Kenya, Australia, NZ and was on my way to India via KL. Went back to Saudi then Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, Turkey and back to the Philippines. I was able to make money there but spent too much on helping too many people and now I am back in the US a bit broke (anything under 20K in the bank for me is "broke") and now I am rebuilding.

It was great to stay with my mom and dad for a while. Before rearing up like a lion to eat my problems for breakfast.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

The guy talking about physical attraction got it all wrong.

Hot women will go out with the ugliest s.o.b.s you can imagine as long as they fit their distorted views. I wish I took a picture for every strange couple I've seen here in Canada: muscular/tall guys with fat cows and beautiful women with ugly crack addicts full of tatoos. There's no middle ground. If you're an average looking chap you don't get the hot girl and you don't get the average looking girl either. It's all or nothing...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Andrewww wrote:The guy talking about physical attraction got it all wrong.

Hot women will go out with the ugliest s.o.b.s you can imagine as long as they fit their distorted views. I wish I took a picture for every strange couple I've seen here in Canada: muscular/tall guys with fat cows and beautiful women with ugly crack addicts full of tatoos. There's no middle ground. If you're an average looking chap you don't get the hot girl and you don't get the average looking girl either. It's all or nothing...

So true.The funny thing is,is when you tell them that you are leaving they go ''why'' ''why are you leaving'' these same women who wouldn't not give me the time or day anyway seem to want to talk me out of leaving.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:

So true.The funny thing is,is when you tell them that you are leaving they go ''why'' ''why are you leaving'' these same women who wouldn't not give me the time or day anyway seem to want to talk me out of leaving.
And just why are you telling western women that you are going abroad?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

And just why are you telling western women that you are going abroad?
It comes up sometimes at work in conversations.Most of them are happy for me believe it or not.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I read another blog that touches on the same subject:

"My readers know that I’m all for p4p. But, most of them don’t know that I’m very picky about the type of p4p that I favor. I’m not in favor of consorting with street girls. Sex workers shouldn’t be forced to work on the streets. It’s unsafe for everybody. And it’s the worst kind of sex I can imagine.

I’ve been in a lot of bordellos in my checkered past, nearly all of them in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. Believe me, the pleasure and satisfaction available at some of those places is simply unimaginable compared to street girls in the U.S. If you could compare the two, you would understand why I say the USA is an uncivilized country, at least in that respect. I’m am annoyed to no end by the lying, hypocritical politicians in our country who have successfully outlawed the sex industry."

"The people in many countries are far more sexually liberated than the USA. Other cultures recognize that men need some kind of sexual accommodation when their wives are no longer able or interested in doing the job—or when they don’t have a wife. You can’t blame the men, and you can’t blame the women. It’s a simple fact of human biology."

"Pardon me for whining, but I happen to be a sexually neglected man. In western culture and especially in the USA, we have an on-going epidemic of sexual neglect among mature men."

"Whenever I go to Europe for a while and then come back to the USA, the first thing I notice is how much more sexually repressed Americans are. Especially the women.

Here at home, I as well as most men have been trained—by women—to pretend they don’t exist. Because, that’s what works. I will almost always ignore (or appear to ignore) women that are sexy and attractive. I’ve learned that I’ll be treated better if I pretend they don’t exist. Apparently that leads a woman to think, “What’s wrong with me? Why doesn’t this guy notice me?� So, THEN she might look at me or say something that breaks the ice. I’ve read that many women are attracted to a man who won’t pay any attention to them. These are the games we men have to play with most women. And I hate those goddamn games.

Can you see that, at least where sex is concerned, I’d simply rather pay a woman for her services and not go through this complex and dishonest charade?"

http://celibateguys.wordpress.com/
Yes, in the United States, p4p is illegal, which means guys have to learn a bunch of "pickup artists" routines and then go to bars and clubs and use these PUA lines on women.

The reason why bars and clubs are jammed packed on Friday and Saturday nights in the US, is because those are the only places where a guy has any chance of meeting women or getting laid.

If p4p was legal in the US, you wouldn't have to learn "pickup artists" routines or go to PUA seminars or buy books on how to seduce women and get laid.

In most countries in the world, p4p is legal but not so in the USA. America truly is a "sex prison" for men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote: Yes, in the United States, p4p is illegal, which means guys have to learn a bunch of "pickup artists" routines and then go to bars and clubs and use these PUA lines on women.

The reason why bars and clubs are jammed packed on Friday and Saturday nights in the US, is because those are the only places where a guy has any chance of meeting women or getting laid.

If p4p was legal in the US, you wouldn't have to learn "pickup artists" routines or go to PUA seminars or buy books on how to seduce women and get laid.

In most countries in the world, p4p is legal but not so in the USA. America truly is a "sex prison" for men.
Very true indeed. This also explains why women are so uptight to giving it up over here. In other countries where p4p is legal, women know that men don't have to tolerate as much bullshit because they can easily just go pay for it without the hassle. And when p4p is legal, it also reduces the amount of rape cases that can happen.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

ladislav wrote:I was in Thailand until 1996, total failure business-wise, although not sex-wise- I did lay lots and lots of women. Failed and came back to the US to live with my parents. I was not only penniless but 27K in the hole. Nice, huh? For 1.5 years lived in the US - a miserable life, got fired from 2 jobs, quit another one. But not quite everything was a failure- I was living in a nice condo in Mission Viejo and driving a used Jag. Anyway, applied for a job in Saudi, failed. Then while I was near total desperation, another Saudi job came up and I was off like Bambi. 6 months later I was in the Philippines with enough cash to live there for 6 months. Went back to Saudi and then Oman. Good money, long vacations in the Philippines every year. In 2007 I had 98K in the bank and had traveled to Argentina, Uruguay, Kenya, Australia, NZ and was on my way to India via KL. Went back to Saudi then Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, Turkey and back to the Philippines. I was able to make money there but spent too much on helping too many people and now I am back in the US a bit broke (anything under 20K in the bank for me is "broke") and now I am rebuilding.

It was great to stay with my mom and dad for a while. Before rearing up like a lion to eat my problems for breakfast.
Of all the places you have been, which country do you think has the best women? Also how long were you in australia and what's your opinion on australian women?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:One cannot deny that the US in its beginning had lots of Puritan sects and even some sects where all sex was prohibited and the people just died out. For a country with such a beginning, it is no wonder that people have hard time getting laid in the US.
This is very true! In a lot of ways, America is still a puritanical country, just like the UK still is and Canada and Australia is as well.

It's funny, in English speaking countries, in order to meet women and get laid, you have to buy a bunch of "pickup artist" material (books, cd's) you also need to go to seminars on how to meet women.

Then, after spending thousands of dollars, you realize you would of been better off getting on an airplane and visiting the Philippines, Ukraine or Russia! :shock:

There are so many guys in the US who are having a hard time meeting women, that they figure the only way to meet girls is to learn PUA techniques and go to PUA seminars.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.