Best Countries for Asian Men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like China is one of the best countries for Asian men, or Chinese men rather, because most available women there seem to prefer Chinese men over White men (even though there are plenty of Chinese women for white men too). Chinese women seek harmony and see the long term, so they know that a Chinese guy would be more accepted by their family and be better for long term compatibility and closeness. Plus, a Chinese person feels a certain natural closeness (which is hard to put into words) with another Chinese person that they don't with a White person (perhaps due to shared genetics?).

Here are what two Chinese women I'm corresponding with said when I asked if they were seeking a White foreigner or an overseas Chinese.
Compared to white foreigners, I prefer to overseas Chinese. You know, as Chinese, we can exchange our ideas each other well through Chinese. What do you think of it? By the way, could you speak Chinese or read Chinese? If you can, we can chat in Chinese in the future.
I think a person's temperament and nature are more important in finding a future husband. If I must choose one between western and asian, I think an asian man should be more compatible. But I am flexible on this issue, I hope my future husband understand and love traditional Chinese culture.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

colibri wrote:Asians guys are rare around here :( , so when i see one walking on the street i cant take my eyes off of them ...haha <3
That happens to me a lot in Mexico. :D I love being called "chino" / "chinito" by all kinds of random girls. :wink:
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

delete
Last edited by luoldeng9 on December 16th, 2012, 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 10th, 2012, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

luoldeng9 wrote:What would be the best option for an introverted Korean American like me who is a recent college graduate and doesn't have too much money? I've heard mixed opinions about how gyopos like me are treated by Koreans. But I'm not too pleased by the fact that Korea is becoming more westernized and the females are becoming more like Ameriskanks. How about Taiwan? Thailand? Which is best for a shy introvert like me?
1. Have you ever went back to SK to visit in recent years?

2. In places like K-Town Los Angeles, the SK government funds Korean cultural centers with free classes. You can meet girls from various ethnicity there who are ALREADY INTERESTED IN KOREAN CULTURE AND KOREAN PEOPLE. Chinese girls, Taiwanese girls, Cantonese girls, Japanese girls, and yes, American girls who like to listen to KPOP, watch KDRAMA, and drool over Bi Rain, Bae Yong Joon, and Daniel Dae Kim.

One of my ABK friends went there to improve his Korean and hooked up with a FOB Korean teacher from SK. She doesn't know much about America and he doesn't know much about SK, so it's a nice learning experience for both.

http://kccla.org/english_/home_.asp

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dQabzAZ ... r_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmK ... r_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7Fju2f ... r_embedded[/youtube]

3. If you have issues, going abroad may not be a cure. There's a lot to be said on this, but now is not the time. My recommendation is for you to work on the "introvert" part first. Try joining your local Toastmasters International club:

http://www.toastmasters.org/
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

momopi wrote:
luoldeng9 wrote:What would be the best option for an introverted Korean American like me who is a recent college graduate and doesn't have too much money? I've heard mixed opinions about how gyopos like me are treated by Koreans. But I'm not too pleased by the fact that Korea is becoming more westernized and the females are becoming more like Ameriskanks. How about Taiwan? Thailand? Which is best for a shy introvert like me?
1. Have you ever went back to SK to visit in recent years?

2. In places like K-Town Los Angeles, the SK government funds Korean cultural centers with free classes. You can meet girls from various ethnicity there who are ALREADY INTERESTED IN KOREAN CULTURE AND KOREAN PEOPLE. Chinese girls, Taiwanese girls, Cantonese girls, Japanese girls, and yes, American girls who like to listen to KPOP, watch KDRAMA, and drool over Bi Rain, Bae Yong Joon, and Daniel Dae Kim.

One of my ABK friends went there to improve his Korean and hooked up with a FOB Korean teacher from SK. She doesn't know much about America and he doesn't know much about SK, so it's a nice learning experience for both.

http://kccla.org/english_/home_.asp
FREE classes? I checked my local Korean cultural center, and the class costs $200. There were only about 4 other students there, mostly unattractive American girls. I'm thinking I may be better off just learning on my own. Then again, its at least a chance to practice speaking Korean with others and working on my social skills
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

What city are you in ?

In LA K-Town there are some free seminars, and they offer 3 month classes (1 class per week) for $60. My friend who attended there said the class is around 50-60+ people, lots of Chinese girls and some white, Mexican, and blacks.
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

most African countries are Asian friendly. jamaica has the highest Chinese male interacial marriage rate that i know of
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Mexicans, both men and women, have often asked me this question with big smiles on their faces: ¿Cuántas novias tienes? (How many girlfriends do you have? - as in simultaneously) Even though I always talk about one specific girl, they somehow feel that I am very good with Latinas and am picking up multiple women simultaneously. :P I have been asked this exact question (either verbatim or "¿Cuántas novias?") at least 10 times or so, from California to Oaxaca.

Americans have never, ever, ever, asked me any such questions. In the United States, people simply do not make such assumptions about Asian males. Americans sometimes seem mildly surprised that I have even had dating experience.

Every single Spanish-speaking Latin American country is excellent for Asian males who speak good Spanish and know the local culture well.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

latin america is actually ok for asian men.... it's not that hard for a good looking asian guy to find a girl there....
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Winston wrote:Well it looks like China is one of the best countries for Asian men, or Chinese men rather, because most available women there seem to prefer Chinese men over White men (even though there are plenty of Chinese women for white men too). Chinese women seek harmony and see the long term, so they know that a Chinese guy would be more accepted by their family and be better for long term compatibility and closeness. Plus, a Chinese person feels a certain natural closeness (which is hard to put into words) with another Chinese person that they don't with a White person (perhaps due to shared genetics?).

Here are what two Chinese women I'm corresponding with said when I asked if they were seeking a White foreigner or an overseas Chinese.
Compared to white foreigners, I prefer to overseas Chinese. You know, as Chinese, we can exchange our ideas each other well through Chinese. What do you think of it? By the way, could you speak Chinese or read Chinese? If you can, we can chat in Chinese in the future.
I think a person's temperament and nature are more important in finding a future husband. If I must choose one between western and asian, I think an asian man should be more compatible. But I am flexible on this issue, I hope my future husband understand and love traditional Chinese culture.
Winston,

Keep in mind that in this woman's post, 'overseas Chinese' means 華僑. In all likelihood, she means someone born in China who happens to live abroad now. Someone who's basically Chinese Chinese. I doubt she's referring to ABCs...

Also note the part exchange our ideas each other well through Chinese... unless you've suddenly learned how to read and write Chinese, that kinda places you out of the runnings.

Moreover, I'm not exactly convinced that you'd find the People's Republic of China much different from the Republic of China (TW). Just sayin...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. I asked the developer of the Android app for this forum, who is an Asian guy, about the dating problems of Asian American men in America. It turns out that he is in Beijing, China. Here is his take on it after I showed him this link about the 2 choices Asian American men face in America: http://www.happierabroad.com/2_choices.htm
Hi Winston,

My other customers have the same issue. While, they just ask their end users to use "Switch to Desktop" selection to skip this problem. When one end user clicks the "Switch to Desktop" link, he/she will automatically go to original phpBB3 next time after that.

I am a Chinese, I live in Beijing. Regarding the issue described in your post, I believe it is true. For Chinese-American, he usually uses following solution: goes back to China, selects a girl recommended by his relatives, gets marry in a short time, and then backs to U.S together. Do you remember the India guy in the popular TV serial "The Big Bang Theory", Chinese-American usually has worse experience than the India one, because Chinese usually have worse English skill than India ones.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Apart from Asia, where would it be the most favorable?

Not USA or Canada, that is a given already.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Confidence will get you far with women and see yourself as simply a man and not an Asian man. Don't be so paranoid about your race. Any woman worth having could care less about your phenotype.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

Asian men do great in the French part of Canada, no kidding, all kinds of Asian men from South Asian to East Asian.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/