Rich wall street trader can't get a decent woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Rich wall street trader can't get a decent woman

Post by Andrewww »

I found this news as I was checking my mail, thought it was funny :lol: in a sad kinda way. The guy wants a traditional family woman, too bad he lives in New York, the city without a soul.

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/love-se ... 00594.html

For 65k I would've shown him some places where he could find that type of woman, although she might need some english lessons.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I guess it's more proof that looks (and now money) mean nothing to the modern American woman. Face it, they just genuinely hate men altogether. This guy would be living better than he ever dreamed if he traveled out of the Matrix.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Reading the replys are horrendous. Those people are putting him down cause he is looking for a good woman. A woman who isn't a bitch, what's wrong with that? These Aw and manginas are to much.

Andrewww, I like your idea. We should contact this fellow and give him some advice, for a small fee :lol: Better than these other agencies that are trying to hook him up with AW.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Precisely. Many people have been saying that out here in the West oh you got to be an Alpha Male cause 80% of females sleep with 20% of males, blah, blah, blah, like you have to be a some kind of a millionaire-playboy model-nuclear physicist-basketball player in order to get the quality women you really want.

The real kick to the curb, is of course, that even if you -are- the cream of the crop it STILL wouldn't make a difference. You still are stuck with shitty women, with your chances of getting quality ones still up to luck just the same as the more ordinary men out there.

There's another great example. Fabio Lanzoni - loved quoting him a lot. He's muscular, he's rich, he know several languages, he's really tall (yeah, American bitches love height), and he rides a motorcycle and he's also a cover man for many romance novels. And guess what? Pushing 50 and he's still fails to find a suitable wife. As quoted by him "New York Women don't marry out of love" and "they only care what you have and what can you do for them"
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Rayn wrote:Precisely. Many people have been saying that out here in the West oh you got to be an Alpha Male cause 80% of females sleep with 20% of males, blah, blah, blah, like you have to be a some kind of a millionaire-playboy model-nuclear physicist-basketball player in order to get the quality women you really want.

The real kick to the curb, is of course, that even if you -are- the cream of the crop it STILL wouldn't make a difference. You still are stuck with shitty women, with your chances of getting quality ones still up to luck just the same as the more ordinary men out there.

There's another great example. Fabio Lanzoni - loved quoting him a lot. He's muscular, he's rich, he know several languages, he's really tall (yeah, American bitches love height), and he rides a motorcycle and he's also a cover man for many romance novels. And guess what? Pushing 50 and he's still fails to find a suitable wife. As quoted by him "New York Women don't marry out of love" and "they only care what you have and what can you do for them"
I have a better opinion of Fabio and it makes sense why he is single. Women are to materialistic, they want, but never give. They base people on looks, if you ain't looking like a model, no chance. Women now have reached the point where they have unrealistic expectations. Even if you have both looks and money, they want more.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The guy just strikes me as clueless but too arrogant to realize it so he makes the same mistake over and over again.

Why does it not occur to guys like him that you have to move abroad to find a traditional wife?

The matchmaking services he used are laughing all the way to the bank.
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

oh wow, that's pretty awful.
On top of that, this is new york. Women who live there, are mostly there for work. They are career minded. And he doesn't want that.
Definitely much better for him to look abroad than NYC.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ironic that a rich Jew should be disadvantaged by the very system that rat people like him have set up to screw over white men. Meanwhile the she-rats he is perusing are likely being ploughed by some of the very men the system has impoverished, thus forcing them to compete for women in ways other than having money. Win.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

"Maxine Gordon, a 44-year-old comedian set up with Greenfield, echoes that sentiment.

"I think he's looking for something that doesn't exist: a gorgeous, talented, Jewish woman like Natalie Portman, except 'I stay at home; I'm here to put on your slippers and clean your room,' " Gordon told The Post, after her first date with Greenfield was also her last. "He's looking for love at first sight, and everyone has imperfections. Talk to someone. Get to know them."

If Greenfield needs to lower his expectations with women, he may also need to change his approach to meeting them.

"Matchmaking might not be the right way for him to meet women," says Amy Laurent, a Manhattan matchmaker who recently starred in Bravo's Miss Advised. "It's no longer the days where older men looking for younger women can go to a matchmaker to buy their love."

Yea, of course this type of woman may not exist....in the USA. He obviously needs to go abroad where he will find plenty of hot women who would be willing to be a good wife to him. American women are just never satisfied with anything. They make requirements nearly unreachable for most men to ever come close to.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The guy just strikes me as clueless but too arrogant to realize it so he makes the same mistake over and over again.

Why does it not occur to guys like him that you have to move abroad to find a traditional wife?

The matchmaking services he used are laughing all the way to the bank.
Hindsight is 20/20. A long time ago I always thought that I would be either alone or stuck with an awful woman. It wasn't till I took the "red pill" and poured considerable time into research over the years that I've finally awoken and realized all the options open to me. It's hard to break free of the mental chains that bind all men in this society, even the successful ones. If you asked me years ago if I would consider a wife from overseas, I would think you are crazy. Only losers go overseas to look for women right? Wrong. Now I PREFER overseas women to anything I can find here.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Dark_Sol wrote:
Rayn wrote:Precisely. Many people have been saying that out here in the West oh you got to be an Alpha Male cause 80% of females sleep with 20% of males, blah, blah, blah, like you have to be a some kind of a millionaire-playboy model-nuclear physicist-basketball player in order to get the quality women you really want.

I have a better opinion of Fabio and it makes sense why he is single. Women are to materialistic, they want, but never give. They base people on looks, if you ain't looking like a model, no chance. Women now have reached the point where they have unrealistic expectations. Even if you have both looks and money, they want more.
Their expectations being too high is the root of all evil. I can understand where women want a successful man. I want a successful woman. However, when they EXPECT their man to be perfect, everything falls apart.

I have no problem being polite and a gentleman, however, if women are feminists, if they start getting arrogant, or they act like they're better than, that's when I can get brutal. I have no problem calling a woman a cunt to her face, I have no problem knocking a woman out if she punches me, I have no problem being domineering if they try to dominate me. Relationships are a two way street. If a woman acts with respect, she gets respect.

Is it any wonder why mongering is so popular?

I don't have a problem being decent to anyone at all, no matter what their status. But when I start being treated less than, either by a man or woman, that's when I get rude and crude.

Think about it this way...of all these women going after men for their money. WHY DON'T YOU MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!? I have complete respect for a millionaire woman looking for a decent, millionaire man who doesn't want HER money. But women who are incapable or too lazy to try to better themselves so they don't NEED a man are nothing more a mating machine.

If I were like Fabio Lanzoni, I would have several women bang buddies who I could be friends with, nothing more. Eventually you will find one you can at least be friends with. You don't have to marry her though.

Giving a guy a hard time simply because he's looking for a decent partner is ridiculous. Men need to rise up and stop allowing women and the media to dictate how WE SHOULD BE. Rubbish. I am how I am and if you don't like me f**k off bitch.

I'll never forget...I was ringside at Lumpini boxing stadium here in Bangkok. Many years ago, I had a press card and used to take photos and go to the stadium all the time. Anyway, women are not allowed to touch the ring. It's Thai tradition. They have their own stadium and even that pisses the hardcore Thais off. A British girl comes up to me and asks if she can take photos. I told her she can take photos but not touch the ring. She had to stay off the ring. Now I'm lying down on the ring and she wants to do the same. She keeps trying to come on to the ring and the Thais are shaking their heads saying, "no, no, no." Finally, one of the refs who spoke English came up and told her, "If you go on to the ring, we will throw you out of the stadium." She started getting pissy and came up to me and says, "That's discrimination, why can a man do this but a woman can't?" Her face is red and she's absolutely livid. "This is their country, not yours," I said. "If you don't like it, why are you here? Why should they change for you?" She had no response.

Why should men change for women? Do women change for men? This is my point, if there's an acceptable median where both genders can agree, fine. But from what I've seen, men in the US cow down to women because they fear the repercussions. I had my fair share of women in the US, most were decent women who simply wanted to make a living and live their lives. My last GF was a real cutie...blonde hair, nice ass, good looking. She would beg me to go down on her, literally, and yet she refused to give head. WTF? I took a trip to Thailand and asked if she wanted to come along (my mistake). "Why would I want to go there? It's dirty and they don't speak English." I took my trip, had a threesome the night I arrived and my life was never the same. I dumped her shortly thereafter. There's no need to settle and the last thing I wanted to do was be with a woman the rest of my life who wouldn't give a blowjob.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:Ironic that a rich Jew should be disadvantaged by the very system that rat people like him have set up to screw over white men. Meanwhile the she-rats he is perusing are likely being ploughed by some of the very men the system has impoverished, thus forcing them to compete for women in ways other than having money. Win.
Yeah who is Mr Field fooling. It is obvious it should be feld.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

marklambo wrote:"Maxine Gordon, a 44-year-old comedian set up with Greenfield, echoes that sentiment.

"I think he's looking for something that doesn't exist: a gorgeous, talented, Jewish woman like Natalie Portman, except 'I stay at home; I'm here to put on your slippers and clean your room,' " Gordon told The Post, after her first date with Greenfield was also her last. "He's looking for love at first sight, and everyone has imperfections. Talk to someone. Get to know them."

If Greenfield needs to lower his expectations with women, he may also need to change his approach to meeting them.

"Matchmaking might not be the right way for him to meet women," says Amy Laurent, a Manhattan matchmaker who recently starred in Bravo's Miss Advised. "It's no longer the days where older men looking for younger women can go to a matchmaker to buy their love."

Yea, of course this type of woman may not exist....in the USA. He obviously needs to go abroad where he will find plenty of hot women who would be willing to be a good wife to him. American women are just never satisfied with anything. They make requirements nearly unreachable for most men to ever come close to.
If he is looking for a Jewish woman with those traits I doubt he could find her anywhere, unless he becomes Hasidic. Just look at Fschmidt.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:If he is looking for a Jewish woman with those traits I doubt he could find her anywhere, unless he becomes Hasidic. Just look at Fschmidt.
I didn't look for a Jewish woman. I really don't care about race. Anyway, if this guy wants a Jewish woman, he should look in Israel, not America. American women are the worst in the world, regardless of race, color, or creed.