Funny rape website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

annie wrote: -I find it curiously interesting is that you would presume that I would somehow be in favour of these actions by these ladies. I find it curious that you would presume, as your ending statement seems to imply, that MOST women would be in favour of such actions. Again, rape is wrong. So is falsely accusing someone of it.
Ha! You called them "ladies". :lol:
The only presumption I made was that you might need specific examples to save the "you made that up" step.
I have no quarrel with "MOST" women.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In the USA, studies show that between 35 and 40% of all rape charges are false. I can't believe you have women who knowingly make false rape claims to the police. Most of the time, the punishment is just community service (meaning she picks up trash in a park or along a street).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:In the USA, studies show that between 35 and 40% of all rape charges are false.
No, that is wrong. The studies you are talking about show that percentage (or more) of rape complaints are recanted by the complainants, who admit their complaints were outright lies. Obviously the percentage of rape complaints that are in fact false and/or slut remorse is vastly higher.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Annie, thanks for trying to learn about men. I wish more AW did.

This is not the thread to try to learn on.

I admit I haven't read the original "humorous" link - and I'm not going to. Not a subject I find funny. I believe in killing rapists and molesters, casually.

Yet the rage you are receiving from the guys here has a source. And they are not rapists, to my knowledge. They are guys who have had years stolen, kids stolen, been raped by armed gangs called Child Support Services. Had a sweet thing they were ready to give their life for - place a phone call and invite an armed gang into their house to humiliate them. Years of servitude following.

Women can keep choosing the armed gang, and the self-justifying gossipy bitch-clique, etc - and this is what they will get. The men they loved, or could have loved, just walking away from them. No defenders, after a while. Just grinding servitude, come middle age and old age.

Stick around and visit some other threads, or start one. We're not always this angry. (OK, well, some are.)

Foreign women are your competition, and we are your customer. See what you can learn.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

Hi Jester,
Thank you for the welcoming response.

You're right, this wasn't the board to learn it on, however, I did browse through, I did see a lot of hateful talk and gross generalizations, and some hypocritical comments. Although, I think everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I do have some thoughts, but I've thought may be it is best not to mention them? Only because I feel like there is too much hate here to allow dissenting views to be heard with an open mind (I could be wrong here in my judgement so let me know). Don't get me wrong, I don't have polarizing or misandrous views. I just think that if I generalized my experiences with men, as much as the men here have done with their experiences with women, I'd also be looking abroad for foreign men.

I responded to this thread as a gut reaction. I thought that the OP was laughing at the misery of women who have been sexually assaulted. Nonetheless, it was interesting to see the thoughts and opinions of men expressed here, openly as you wouldn't see this much honesty in real life. I think honesty makes it a lot easier weed out your potentials in the dating scene.

Other than that, I wish you all luck in your endeavors of the heart.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Annie, there is a difference between "dissenting views" and trolling. Most females that have came on this forum to "express 'dissenting' views" ended up being trolls, and they all got ran out of here. They mostly said the same thing which is "Not all American women are bad; you all need to man up and find a woman here." Failing that, they attempted to use shaming language & tactics when we didn't buy their nonsense.

So, in closing, I would like to say that if all you've come here to do (the "dissenting views" you want to express) is to spout the same old NAWALT lines and shaming language/tactics, then yes, you will eventually be run out of here.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

No by dissenting I mean my view and thoughts on what is happening.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

"Even the very few American women who want to understand your feelings, are largely a waste of time. They will talk and talk and talk with you. They will sympathize and intellectualize. But in the end, you'll find that there was no real conclusion. They talked so much, they managed to evade the point." - Anonymous

Time will reveal that annie is just another troll who doesn't belong on this site, no matter how "understanding" she thinks she is. The quote above also sets a prime example of why men need to stop having platonic friendships with western females altogether.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:"Even the very few American women who want to understand your feelings, are largely a waste of time. They will talk and talk and talk with you. They will sympathize and intellectualize. But in the end, you'll find that there was no real conclusion. They talked so much, they managed to evade the point." - Anonymous

Time will reveal that annie is just another troll who doesn't belong on this site, no matter how "understanding" she thinks she is. The quote above also sets a prime example of why men need to stop having platonic friendships with western females altogether.
Harsh, my brother. Harsh but true.

I told my son this just 2 weeks ago. Sad, harsh, because women are fun to talk to and be around. But being around them in a platonic way does us absolutely no good.
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

@All_That_is_Man, so, you would agree that American women do not care about American men and do not care about the misandry that is going on?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

All_That_Is_Man wrote: Time will reveal that annie is just another troll who doesn't belong on this site, no matter how "understanding" she thinks she is. The quote above also sets a prime example of why men need to stop having platonic friendships with western females altogether.
Yes. Obviously women don't care about other people and are hard wired to suck up to the men in charge while dumping on everyone else. Expecting sympathy from a woman is as stupid as expecting intelligent discussion. People really need to stop anthropomorphisizing women.
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

Yes. Obviously women don't care about other people and are hard wired to suck up to the men in charge while dumping on everyone else. Expecting sympathy from a woman is as stupid as expecting intelligent discussion. People really need to stop anthropomorphisizing women.
hmm.. interesting. Now I imagine if a woman said, "Yes. Obviously men don't care about other people and are hard wired to be violent aggressive cheaters. Expecting goodness from a man is as stupid as expecting him to be a civil being. People really need to stop anthropomorphizing men.".
You be crying misandry, and how she a feminazi.

So by your own logic and beliefs, what should I call you?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

annie wrote:
hmm.. interesting. Now I imagine if a woman said, "Yes. Obviously men don't care about other people and are hard wired to be violent aggressive cheaters. Expecting goodness from a man is as stupid as expecting him to be a civil being. People really need to stop anthropomorphizing men.".
The difference is they would be wrong and stupid whereas I'm right.
You should just shut up and get back to the kitchen.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Brother Cornfed, I guess I was right about this Annie being a (potential) troll...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
annie wrote:
The difference is they would be wrong and stupid whereas I'm right.
:lol:
Cornfed wrote:
You should just shut up and get back to the kitchen.

:lol:

Annie please stick around and keep posting now and then. I really needed the laugh!
Last edited by Jester on October 12th, 2012, 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.