What is it about white women that makes them less attractive

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Truth be told, women of all races get nasty-looking when they age and pile on the pounds.
Nature has taught men to get them while they're young and die before living long enough to see this happen. :lol:
Anyone have the pic of how the girl from Top Gun aged vs how Tom Cruise aged? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ringspun wrote:A woman who sleeps about, always (from personal experience) looks like shit when they hit 30 or so, perhaps its the amount of semen they consume?
Maybe its just my imagination, but I've seen some beautiful. slender, fit girls who led dissolute lives -- and had a certain slouch and just a hint of paunch in the belly. As if the moral dissoluteness affected their physique.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
The white women I find attractive tend to be the ones from Latin America, Eastern Europe, and several southern European nations (such as Spain, which in my opinion has probably the best looking women in the world). My fiancee is a white Mexican of Spanish and French descent; I have met lots of nice white Mexican women here in Mexico.

I don't find all white women attractive by any means, that would be ridiculous if I said I did. I must be honest and admit that I have found a few white American women to be attractive too, both physically and personality-wise, but good women in the United States get married quickly since they are few and far between and so the competition for them is extremely high.

As strange as it sounds, Mexico is a good place to find a white woman for the simple fact that most Americans who come down here looking for a woman tend to want the brown ones. Contrary to popular belief that Mexico is a "brown nation", 15% of Mexico's population is white of unmixed European descent; there is a historical reason as to why this is, namely that there was a second wave of immigration to Mexico from Europe in the 19th century and these immigrants did not mix with the natives like the conquistadores did.
Great info, thanks.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Classic Disaffected White Male Whining

Post by djfourmoney »

That's all this really is...

To rebuild Western Culture to be a better, more functional society, you need teammates. Drafting in America is like the 6-7 Round of the NFL Draft, sometimes you find a surprise, generally you find "Mr. Irrelevant".

Much like the NBA went to Europe to find more fundamentally sound players with some dynamism. When you watch College Basketball and you see the majority player can jump out of the building and are "diaper dandies" the reality is, the don't play great defense, box out and terrible taking foul shots. Many complain this is the ESPN/Sportscenter effect on sports since they mainly show 3 point shots from "Way downtown" or Monster dunks that shatter the backboard.

My point is, you need to date about 10 women a week for 3-6 months. To do that you'll need the mother of all profiles, good luck with that. You'll also need to write more than just "Hi" or "Hello" or typical stuff that millions of men use on dating sites.

Overseas you won't need to do much of that. In countries like the FSU, SEA and South America, you won't have to dazzle them too much because the competition is not that high to start with.

All it takes is for YOU TO DO IT. Having a problem with White women is a pretty weak argument when there so many White women doing great things around the world. Stop complaining about the more rabid minority who are oftentimes SINGLE themselves. Why would women take dating advice from those hags is beyond me. Western/Anglo women are confused, they don't know what they want, they get conflicting information from every media outlet.

That won't stop there is nothing forcing the change.

So to force the changes that I needed, you need a good teammate. You won't find it here... Stop saying White women are unattractive for the reasons that have nothing to do with looks. You get a better PERSON that also happens to be a "White" Woman (Generic term) from another country.

This post are basically this in a nutshell -

"I am mad that women don't notice me and when they do they are overweight and unattractive." "I listen to men speak out about this and I am often told I need to either need to be a douche bag to get attractive but materialic women or I need to go to another country." "f**k that I am an American man (American is generic for White male) I deserve what's coming to me!" "I have a job, I don't dress the best but that shouldn't matter (we hold women to a high standard when it comes to looks, sound hypocritical to me..), I am not the thinnest guy but that didn't matter before." (Its matter since the mid 90's where have you been???).

So they sulk. It takes a long time to get their ass into gear, they make excuses. They are trying to hang on to a system that no longer really wants them. They don't vote (only about 53% does) and when they do they vote for parties that cut taxes which cuts funding to social programs you might need (most Whites on Welfare than Blacks) or sends you to War to help Military Industrial Complex and its lackeys.

Then they come to forums like this one (and others) and scream about how much they loathe White women, when a White woman is their mother, sister and grandmother.

I call all this INACTION. Its easy to come onto the internet never post a picture of yourself and say a bunch of stuff you wouldn't say in person or on Skype with the camera turned on.

Do you work? Cut cost on the things you really don't need. Not working? Take something you enjoy that isn't playing BF3 or eating Pizza and see if you can turn that into a blog, podcast,a product you can monetize or sell.

Do what other White men are doing at an alarming rate, marry a Asian woman...

Finally STOP COMPLAINING!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

manly5000 wrote:I can't stand their nasally voices
I can't stand their nose-in-the-air arrogance
I can't stand their horrible personality, or lack thereof
I can't stand their overboard materialistic nature
I can't stand their treatment of men
I can't stand them all being pop-culture-fail clones of each other
I can't stand the legal system that lets them get away with whatever they want
I can't stand them grinding all over and making out with random guys at the club
I can't stand them having sex with 150 different guys by the time they hit their 20s

They are disease-ridden filth that think the world revolves around them and that men were put on this earth to lick their boots. Blame feminism, blame the government, blame whatever or whoever you want. But they are what they are, no sense of honor, responsibility, or decency. And regardless of the fact that other guys here and elsewhere don't, I hold THEM responsible for taking their freedoms and running wild with them, trampling over everyone else's.

Any physical attractiveness a white girl might have is destroyed by all of the above.
let's not forget the way they place emphasis on the letter 's' when they speak. VERY annoying. I know women I went to school with who all of a sudden place emphasis on the letter 's.' They never spoke like that before. I wonder if they do that on purpose or perhaps they think it makes them sound sexy. One thing is for sure; anything that's annoying is NEVER sexy.
Go east, young man. Go east
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: What is it about white women that makes them less attrac

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Voice of Reason wrote:What is it about white women that makes them less attractive
Step 1. Go to Google Images.

Step 2. Type in "sheboon" and hit ENTER.

Step 3. Tell me more about this mythological race of females that are "less attractive" than the search results you see.

White women are notoriously hot and feminine. Preferably foreign ones. But to each his own.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh well, I would marry a black girl like in this video and I wouldn't care that my kids will get a bit darker, lol :) European black girls are awesome! This song is from Germany BTW.

These German guys are HUGE in Europe and Latin America, but of course they are considered "gay" for the U.S. since the music isn't "hard enough or not depressing enough". Black girls are amazing in this video, IMHO. Black guy in this video sounds American actually.

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:What is it about white women that makes them less attractive

Step 3. Tell me more about this mythological race of females that are "less attractive" than the search results you see.

White women are notoriously hot and feminine. Preferably foreign ones. But to each his own.
Liberal white girls are at the bottom of my list neck and neck with the feminized black women.
Google American Black Chick In Europe and click on the first link which is a blogspot link.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Google "FAT WHITE BITCHES".
All_That_Is_Man wrote:White women are notoriously hot and feminine. Preferably foreign ones. But to each his own.
Yep...I did mention Russian women in my OP. But since I haven't been to Russia I can't judge properly.

BTW...I was actually comparing white women to Asian women (which I didn't mention in my OP).
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Andrewww wrote:Sleeping about is not healthy...they get drained emotionally because they're tools. They hate themselves and that produces stress which in turn makes you look like an old hag in your 30s.

I think a woman should have at most 3 or 4 relationships. After that they become damaged goods. Women that go beyond 30 without a husband are a big no-no for me.
Alcohol is probably a factor as well.

I've noticed a lot of girls get plastered every weekend and have maybe 3-5 partners a month based on recent surveys. Think about how many drinks that requires, smoking and drugs doesn't help either.

I guess going through 50-100 sexual partners by the time they finish college is stressful in itself.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I used to think, "What is it about Asian women that makes them less attractive?"

Oh wait, a recent visit to China cleared this all up. So it's just the Americanized ones, thank you very much. The Americanized Asian women are like space aliens compared to the ones in China, especially rural China.

Same goes for all other women AND men, whether they are white, black, brown, purple, or green. :D
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Classic Disaffected White Male Whining

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

A paranoid society, a poor education system, a toxic food-supply, a degenerate Jewry-run (pop) culture, lackluster parenting, scores of mangina males, and laws that encourage amoral behavior. And that's just the tip of the iceberg but the end result is shoddy goods, females that don't know the first thing about being women.

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

someone i know was telling me how budapest, hungary is an amazing place to go and meet women. he said hungarian women are actually very similar to asian women in many ways and that id be shocked by their nature after being programmed to have so many negative connotations assosiated with white females after growing up around the most whorish insufferable ones imaginable. i also heard from someone else that eastern europene women were terrible, and that asian women were awful, and that american women are the nicest in the world. its impossible to know until you go to the country and get a feel for its women. for someone from this country to do so with the likes of hungary is incredibly cheap (€200 all expenses).