Once you go Yellow or Brown, can you ever go White again?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im in BKK now and I dont know how man can obsess over brown Thai women, they all have same phisique, no titts no ass and I wouldnt call them pretty by any strech of imagination.

Most of them are skinny, have a body of a teenage boy.
Why do some people say they age better thn whites, I see 30yo Thai women and they look much older, poor diet, sun.
How many hot Thai or asian MILFS have you seen?
Not many right...now think how many hot white MILFS you seen in America, lot more i guarantee...milfs are the best indicator of how women age and look as they get older..

white women are just way more classier..yes it comes with price, they are more pain to deal with and thats why many westerners opt for lil brown fuk machines
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I know that ratio is 10 to 1 in whales favour but in here hot milfs are non exsitent,

In US and australia you can go out to a club and find women in 30s and 40s that are hot as hell, they do gym etc..you cant see that in SE asia..that cant be denied

its well known that the hottest chicks in Thailand are men(ladyboys), That tells you something
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Banano wrote:Im in BKK now and I dont know how man can obsess over brown Thai women, they all have same phisique, no titts no ass and I wouldnt call them pretty by any strech of imagination.

Most of them are skinny, have a body of a teenage boy.
Why do some people say they age better thn whites, I see 30yo Thai women and they look much older, poor diet, sun.
How many hot Thai or asian MILFS have you seen?
Not many right...now think how many hot white MILFS you seen in America, lot more i guarantee...milfs are the best indicator of how women age and look as they get older..

white women are just way more classier..yes it comes with price, they are more pain to deal with and thats why many westerners opt for lil brown fuk machines
I'm the complete opposite of Banano. My wife went out for dinner and a movie last night. She and I were commenting that it's really rare to see a knockout white woman these days. Most are either masculine, tatooed and/or fat (most likely all of the above). Your average asian lady here in Seattle is miles ahead in the looks and style department.

But let's face it, some guys never do warm up to asian women. That's cool. Instead of BKK, you should be snooping around Moscow.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Will they favor someone like me, though?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Ladislav,
These will make you want to go White again! LOL

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133052.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133529.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Old Taiwanese saying:

"One picture worth thousand word"
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The title of this thread had me thinking it was about rice because it just does not make sense in regard to women!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:Will they favor someone like me, though?
Why don't you lose weight and work out and then write them and see? lol
Jester wrote:Old Taiwanese saying:

"One picture worth thousand word"
I thought Momopi wrote that. lol

In this case, isn't it "One picture worth a thousand wanks"? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Now that I've gone yellow I'd have a very difficult time going back. My taste in women has changed 180%. It's funny I used to only dig blondes with big boobs growing up in my early 20s but I dated so many of them I lost my appetite.

I do find some white women attractive but all of them have dark eyes and dark hair. Guess I'm fully converted :)
Exod
Freshman Poster

Post by Exod »

[edited]
Last edited by Exod on May 29th, 2013, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
These will make you want to go white again too! LOL

HOLY SMOKES!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/223251

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100162125

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Exod wrote:This actually worries me a bit... you know, developing a strong preference towards Asians. It's entirely possible since I'm already attracted to small girls with round, cute faces.

Guess I'll have to try and report back... (what a tragedy :P)
Worse things could happen! Have you chatted with any online?
Exod
Freshman Poster

Post by Exod »

[edited]
Last edited by Exod on May 29th, 2013, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

for the past 7 years I have just been into Asian girls, however last trip I decided to do one more, and now hit Latin America, where the girls there are really taking my fancy, I also really like eastern european girls...

I think the truth is, if you have anything in abundance you get bored of it, and I sure as hell have in the past 7 years or so!