Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Post by kingjoe60 »

i am on this dia site i have met some good girls but the big problem and its big is there single moms. thats for me a big a no no i could not deal with someelse offspring unless just for fun a couple of times ? but are they worth doing for a couple times and are they an easy laid what does everyone thing and why is there so many do they not use birth control? or is it just messy geting involved with one ?
kingjoe60 youtube
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well, I think their religion has a huge impact on why the don't use it. I know that at least for Roman Catholics (one of the major Catholic religions), it is banned by the Chruch, thus they don't use them.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

They do tend to be easier, however, if they are hot, they may be more picky. If they are not good looking and are single moms, then they are usually easy.

Filipino culture is agriculture based, similar to Africa, in that the survival strategy is not in using their mind, but in producing many offspring to offset the high mortality rate. This is how an agricultural society survives. In contrast, European climates are colder and require more brains and intelligence to survive, which explains why they have a higher IQ than people do in Philippines and Africa. This is why Filipinas are eager to breed. Their inherent nature coded in their genes is to breed more in order to compensate with their high mortality rate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:They do tend to be easier, however, if they are hot, they may be more picky. If they are not good looking and are single moms, then they are usually easy.

Filipino culture is agriculture based, similar to Africa, in that the survival strategy is not in using their mind, but in producing many offspring to offset the high mortality rate. This is how an agricultural society survives. In contrast, European climates are colder and require more brains and intelligence to survive, which explains why they have a higher IQ than people do in Philippines and Africa. This is why Filipinas are eager to breed. Their inherent nature coded in their genes is to breed more in order to compensate with their high mortality rate.
Same goes for India and many places in S. America. Come to think of it, back in the old days in Europe people would also have 10-12 kids. This was done for agricultural purposes- they would still work in the fields in the springs/summer/fall and the more kids you had the more they would work.
Things changed as Europe moved into the industrial age and having many kids became a liability. One of the main reasons was child labor laws and education costs- you could no longer send your 7 year old kid to work at a factory and most city jobs would now need a special skill and that would require education and it cost money. It took Euros some 200 years to move from a peasant mindset to a burgeouis mindset. It is happening in the Philippines now and will maybe take another 50 years as they move from being peasants to being city dwellers.
You can take a man out of the country but taking the country out of the man takes 150-200 years.
India, S. America, Mexico have the same problem.

Now, as far as that being worth it, well, one thing I have noticed is that many have adorable kids who are absolutely dying for a father and they will accept you as their dad and call you as such. No hang ups about not being a biological dad.
I had a maid in Angeles who was a single mother and her kid ( a little girl) declared me her Dad and called me as such and treated me as such. I had to reciprocate and take her to toy stores, the beach, the zoo along with her mom and then she would always ask me- Daddy what's this? what's that? The kids will accept you no question. There was a maid of my neighbor, also a single mom and again, the same thing- her kid would shout daddy daddy at me and again treat me as such. Having a father is important and not having one is a big gap in one's life.
So, if you are not squeamish about taking a woman who had spent countless nights with another man before you and do not mind having an instant family, you will be quite happy. And the kids will bestow you with filial piety and love.
Such an arrangement is good for some old old men or if the girl is still very pretty. The thing is I will feel cheated somehow. But that is theory. In some cases, especially when the kid(s) are super duper nice and smart and treat you like a real Dad, you may want to make an exception.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

They do tend to be easier, however, if they are hot, they may be more picky. If they are not good looking and are single moms, then they are usually easy.

yeah so more stupid they dont use birth control and prefer bareback. no condoms rule maybe i think with single moms is that right ? birth control hard to find in philippines maybe they never are taught about it
kingjoe60 youtube
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

kingjoe60 wrote:

yeah so more stupid they dont use birth control and prefer bareback. no condoms rule maybe i think with single moms is that right ? birth control hard to find in philippines maybe they never are taught about it
Not to be rude, but you are acting stupid. If you look even at the US, this happens all the time with single women getting pregnant. My thought is that it probably has something to do with religion, or maybe culture. But lack of education? I don't thing so.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ladislav wrote: So, if you are not squeamish about taking a woman who had spent countless nights with another man before you and do not mind having an instant family, you will be quite happy. And the kids will bestow you with filial piety and love.
Such an arrangement is good for some old old men or if the girl is still very pretty. The thing is I will feel cheated somehow. But that is theory. In some cases, especially when the kid(s) are super duper nice and smart and treat you like a real Dad, you may want to make an exception.
While this is not my preference, there is another reason why a single mom may be an advantage to some men. She will be happy not to have a child with you. The girl without kids will probably want you to give her one. A girl with a child or two will be OK if you say you dont want any more babies.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

single mothers with kids

Post by targetguy »

8) My opinion is most pi males dont want a wife with kids already so many seek out foreign husbands. With me as long as the kids are about grown it isnt a problem since i am not responsibile for child support after age 18. There are huge amounts of pi women with illegitimate children as well as legitimate but no husband and that is one big reason they seek out a foreign husband. the illegitimate child rate in the pi is about as high as it gets and seems to be a way of life there but it the us it is completely different and fathers are responsibile for child support married or not. I think that would slow things down in the pi if more fathers there were forced to pay.
no scammers
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

no child support so its just spread your seed and go haha thats a laugh i think thats what the korean men are currently doing kopino kids

kingjoe60 youtube
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why the hell would you go to PI and do singe mums?

You should be aiming higher, under 22s no kids, single mums just for fun short time. You dont want filipino men laugh behind your back right?No wonder they think foreigners are stupid when you come all the way from cali to be with unemployed single mum
its upsetting to hear such people do exist
are you disabled, mently impaired, moron or wtf is wrong with you?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Banano wrote:Why the hell would you go to PI and do singe mums?

You should be aiming higher, under 22s no kids, single mums just for fun short time. You dont want filipino men laugh behind your back right?No wonder they think foreigners are stupid when you come all the way from cali to be with unemployed single mum
I used to think the same way until I married a Filipina single mom a month ago. Personally, I think you should find a woman that best suits your needs and is committed to you. Most guys chase the youngest and most beautiful woman they can find but they rarely stay with these women for very long.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Banano wrote:Why the hell would you go to PI and do singe mums?
Since no one on this forum can even agree on who is attractive or young enough, I say let the guy choose who he likes. Maybe he will find a single mom with a sweet disposition he prefers - who knows.

However, I will say that basing your actions on what Filipino men think is just plain nuts. Hell, I don't even care what American men think - why would I possibly care what a Filipino thinks.

And calling the OP mently impaired or a moron (BTW, speaking of impaired, you do realize the word is "mentally") seems to be the kind of shaming tactics a woman would use. A mature man is fully capable of deciding who he likes. He doesn't need the approval of others.

But to the OP I would say - in PI you have incredible choice. Decide on your standards and requirements and go for it. You can definitely find someone to meet your needs.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

All I say is that there is no need to go for single mums, not in PI anyways. Why would you go to date women abroad that has kids? Feed someone elses bastard,You could do that in US

Singe mums, just bang em and move on..MOVE ON..Tom Lykis

people on this forum are selling themselves short, i wanna see more victories, more pride,settling with single mums is not something to brag abt, its turning off potential new members
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Thanks for the advice i finding lots on the dia sites i would say 50 % are single moms
choice i have never had in the uk and will never have the woman here make me sick and thats just there attutide not there body type and face.
I think i could not date a single mom thats just too much i think helping bring up someone else child that not my issue but i would at best go only for fun
your right i would not travel half way round the global to be with a woman that has aready a child with a another man
kingjoe60 youtube
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

kingjoe60 wrote:Thanks for the advice i finding lots on the dia sites i would say 50 % are single moms
choice i have never had in the uk and will never have the woman here make me sick and thats just there attutide not there body type and face.
I think i could not date a single mom thats just too much i think helping bring up someone else child that not my issue but i would at best go only for fun
your right i would not travel half way round the global to be with a woman that has aready a child with a another man
I've also noticed the high percent of ready-made families on many sites targeting Western men. The memo seems to have gone out that if a girl has earned such a reputation that the local guys won't marry her and/or she pops out a kid (or TWO :shock:) with local bad boys -- no problem, just put up a profile and some Westerner will ride in on his white horse and save her.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything