Blonde Hair Blue Eyes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Here is a good site for those interested in the real truth and who is really behind things. http://www.iamthewitness.com/

Its a lot of audio to listen to, but the proof is there.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My bad wraith, but I do stand by my conviction that the foot soldiers, the privates and grunts, of global evil is indeed freemasonry.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Grunt wrote:My bad wraith, but I do stand by my conviction that the foot soldiers, the privates and grunts, of global evil is indeed freemasonry.
I understand, and it's not just freemasonry, it's the Illuminati. the masons are just pawns compared to the Illuminati.

Now let's get back to topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wraith wrote:
Grunt wrote:My bad wraith, but I do stand by my conviction that the foot soldiers, the privates and grunts, of global evil is indeed freemasonry.
I understand, and it's not just freemasonry, it's the Illuminati. the masons are just pawns compared to the Illuminati.

W: If you wish to discuss freemasonry or the illuminati, we can start a separate thread on it.

But then again, if they are as powerful as alleged, wouldn't they have the power to shut us down and assassinate all conspiracy theorists? Why hasn't David Icke been picked off by black ops agents?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

WWu777 wrote:
wraith wrote:

W: If you wish to discuss freemasonry or the illuminati, we can start a separate thread on it.

But then again, if they are as powerful as alleged, wouldn't they have the power to shut us down and assassinate all conspiracy theorists? Why hasn't David Icke been picked off by black ops agents?
they make people think that david icke is some kind of madman and that people won't believe him. If people did find out that David Icke somehow disappeared or has a radical shift in his ideas, then people'll know that something's wrong here. They don't want him to look like a martyr.
on the bright side, the illuminati is losing slowly. I'll be starting a separate thread about this soon.