Asians or Latinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Asian women or Latina women?

Asians
56%
Latinas
36%
None of them
8%

Total votes: 36
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:.....And here's some evidence that Latina may be better than Asian:

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info37.htm

I spotted her the other day on this site's advertising!!!
Check the link - she's Ukrainian.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asians or Latinas?

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Vote for Asians vs. Latinas - what if you could only choose one? Please describe why by posting a brief reply. Females are also welcome to vote for Asian guys vs. Latino guys.

Asian = East Asian, Southeast Asian (non-Americanized)
Latina = Mestiza women, Amerindian women of Latin America (non-Americanized). Asian Latinas are excluded.

I wonder how Rock, Ladislav, and Steve Nesse would answer this question, since they have been to both Asia and Latin America. My guess is that they would all choose "Asian" over "Latina."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0PVrDgpiAU
OK I am bumping this thread!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:I think it's a question of service vs warmness. Latins don't have a dutiful service mentality and they're scatter brained but they're infinitely warmer. There's always tradeoffs.
This is helpful.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Here's my post from another thread
viewtopic.php?p=101675#101675
but I thought it fit better here... so without further ado:
Jester wrote: ...I am still on the fence about:

ChiangMai, Thailand OR Davao, Philippines
(affordable straight massage;
easy-to-find live-in companionship possible without much community outrage;
cheap cost of living while I rebuild my life,
good food in Thailand,
interesting English-speaking expats)

VS

Latin America
(nice legs/hips/butts,
right to do business locally,
culture I can raise a family in,
easier to make friends with locals,
could easily import an Ukrainian, Armenian or Syrian-Armenian gal if I want,
easy language to learn,
some Armenians around in a few places,
good food in Mexico and "southern cone",
guns, dogs, horses)
Would like to get input on this topic!

Basically I see SE Asia as better for right now. I need the inexpensive environment, affordable massage, and general R&R badly.

I see Latin America as better for long term.

OK so why not SEA, then LA? Because I am someone who gets attached. I am afraid that where I go I will stick.

I am really interested in hearing from those who have tried one place for a while, then moved on. How much anguish do you go through?

Re SE Asia - or anywhere comparatively "primitive" - Do you find yourself getting bored if local girls can't converse - or is it enough to just hold them, make love, be served? I would think that the cultural difference / Asian submissiveness thing would be fantastic for a while. But does it get old?

(If I have posted on this topic before, I apologize....)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rocky Top wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:In my experience the only Asians interested in Black Men come from the generally same social-economic environments, ie: poor countries. Historically the only Asians interested in me were Korean or PI, maybe Viet or Cambodian.

Latins, I think White Europeans (Spaniards) did a job on all the Central and South American countries to believe that Afro-Latins are less than. As I said I was reading this blog and a light skinned brother who has relocated to Colombia was confronted by a white skinned Colombian female who was talking badly about Afro-Colombians and when asked why she felt that way when he was Afro-American, she said "Why would you wanna be a nigger????"

That gives me "pause" for several reasons.
Meh, Your gonna have people like that no matter where you go. I didn't encounter that in Colombia, but I;m not naive enough to think that those people don't exist.

There is no Utopia out there.
See but when I to my assessment. The data gathered from Dr. Henry Louis Gates and Afro-Cuban Soledad O'Brien reporting on Colombia, combined with that blog post and the fact that I YET to see a African-American man with White skinned, H-O-T Colombian woman tell me that is not the place I need to go hunting. I would be bitterly disappointed if I ran into the majority of disinterested parties there.

I also heard attitudes like that girl in the blog post are from places like Medellin, Colombia where many agree the best looking women are. Tony Bochene in private conversations mentioned it might be better for African-Americans in Bogota, maybe Cali.

I know there is no utopia but I think there are better places for African American men to go compared to some others. I still say White Western European women are highly accessible for African-Americans, there is no language barrier to deal with either. From there its likely a toss up. In Eastern Europe they see Africans not African-Americans usually only on TV. Most won't be interested, some will, just a numbers thing.

In country like Colombia where Afro-Colombians are seen as inferior, I view breaking threw is you still get grouped in with people that look like you despite being from America. A brother's best bet is Brazil, highest Black population outside of Africa and ahead of the United States. In other words Brazilians are used to seeing Black folk, one of its most well know and famous people is Pele and Afro-Brazilian, "White" Brazilian coupes while not commonplace its mostly for economic reasons not social reasons. I have known a few brothers that are serious about hooking up with fair skinned Brazilian women get the job done.

I am willing to spend six months in Brazil to prove that I am right and I won't have to make the compromises I would in some other country in South America.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I've always had much better luck with East Asian (Chinese, Vietnamese...) women than Hispanic women. In fact, I've only been out on 1 date with a hispanic (cuban) while I've easily pulled dates with several asians. I guess it has to do with my personality, since I am pretty introverted and intellectual, which doesn't line up well with the more simple, aggressive, "machismo" style that latin women prefer.

It's also simply hard to find attractive, available hispanic women here in the US, since most of the ones (at least in this country) are married with 3-4 kids by the time they're 28. They are beautiful women, though, and I'd date one if the opportunity came up.

Asians do have a big advantage over latinas ( and all other women) in that they retain their youthful looks much longer. Some of those trim south american women still look good well into their 30s and 40s, most Mexican women peak at 14.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

SE Asian women/Western man is a good match. It just seems to work.

I've ruled out Latin women because for a Brit it's too far (most flights only go from Portugal or Spain). I checked out flights to Cartegena - yeah, that would have been a total nightmare to get to!

I've been to Spain and Portugal. Latin/hispanic women are VERY beautiful when they're young (the best jailbaits on the planet), but they don't age that well.

When my family and I were on holiday in Spain we used to joke that the wrinkled little old lady walking down the street was really only 40.

My first Chinese gf's mom was still hot, and she was 55+. She didn't have a mark on her face, no wrinkles, nothing. And on top of her exotic looks, her cooking was incredible.

I chatted to a young Chinese girl once (she was 24, a little young for me). But her mom was also very hot (I guess she was 47ish). She was also single and absolutely perfect for a guy seeking a mature Asian woman.

Asia or Latin America are good places to hang out. I'm off to China myself as Western men have celebrity statuses in the smaller cities.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

One of the reasons that I really enjoy filipinas is that you can find ones that do have spanish blood in their genes. Seems more of them are from Southern Philippines in Mindinao like my wife who is from Iligan City.

So if you are interested in a asian/latin hybrid, those Mindinao cuties might just work for you :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fightforlove wrote:I've always had much better luck with East Asian (Chinese, Vietnamese...) women than Hispanic women. In fact, I've only been out on 1 date with a hispanic (cuban) while I've easily pulled dates with several asians. I guess it has to do with my personality, since I am pretty introverted and intellectual, which doesn't line up well with the more simple, aggressive, "machismo" style that latin women prefer.

It's also simply hard to find attractive, available hispanic women here in the US, since most of the ones (at least in this country) are married with 3-4 kids by the time they're 28. They are beautiful women, though, and I'd date one if the opportunity came up.

Asians do have a big advantage over latinas ( and all other women) in that they retain their youthful looks much longer. Some of those trim south american women still look good well into their 30s and 40s, most Mexican women peak at 14.
True, with Latins I like younger ones, younger than I can get here. With Asians age doesn't seem as big of an issue. Agreed.

Interesting point about Argentine / Uruguayan / southern Brazilians of Mediterranean Eropean blood having a longer shelf life than the luscious smoky dark-skinned Mestizas further north. Hmmm.

Re introverson/aggressiveness.I guess that's kind of the source of my confusion. On the outside, I'm a jokester like my avatar, I like a fiery Latina I can seduce, spank, make love to. But for many periods of time, my Inner Nerd is present and visible, I need a muse to water the plants and play soft instrumental music while I work.

Thanks for the input.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:One of the reasons that I really enjoy filipinas is that you can find ones that do have spanish blood in their genes. Seems more of them are from Southern Philippines in Mindinao like my wife who is from Iligan City.

So if you are interested in a asian/latin hybrid, those Mindinao cuties might just work for you :)
Are you in sales? Seems like you know how to "close"!
:wink:
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Jester wrote:
pete98146 wrote:One of the reasons that I really enjoy filipinas is that you can find ones that do have spanish blood in their genes. Seems more of them are from Southern Philippines in Mindinao like my wife who is from Iligan City.

Are you in sales? Seems like you know how to "close"!
:wink:
LOL.....yes I am in sales.

BTW, I dabbled with latin women before getting married and I enjoy them very much. They are a close second to asian women in my book. All boils down to personal preference. Don't think you can go wrong either way.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Did not know that. Some White ancestry would sure aid common cultural bond. Come to think of it, Spanish made their old capital down there in Zambagoan City or whatever its called didn't they?

Read your post re Phil's on another thread:
pete98146 wrote:I think it's fair that most people are nicer than Americans (sad but true statement). I've only been to three Asian countries and my findings are as follows:

1. Philippines. People are very friendly and curious. It's just their nature to be fun loving. I can be a very goofy and laid back so I tend to fit in with them well. You'd have a difficult time finding a friendlier group of people....
So where do you and your Mindanao princess now stay? No longer in the Phil's?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:SE Asian women/Western man is a good match. It just seems to work.
Noted.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Jester wrote:

Did not know that. Some White ancestry would sure aid common cultural bond. Come to think of it, Spanish made their old capital down there in Zambagoan City or whatever its called didn't they?

Read your post re Phil's on another thread:
pete98146 wrote:I think it's fair that most people are nicer than Americans (sad but true statement). I've only been to three Asian countries and my findings are as follows:

1. Philippines. People are very friendly and curious. It's just their nature to be fun loving. I can be a very goofy and laid back so I tend to fit in with them well. You'd have a difficult time finding a friendlier group of people....
So where do you and your Mindanao princess now stay? No longer in the Phil's?
We are in Seattle now.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You can and they tend to be apart of the Middle Class in PI and among the actresses/model you find in PI as well.

If I went to PI THAT is what I would be chasing.