Two stories of foreign "gold diggers"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This is good interview that touches the subject

http://www.happierabroad.com/Larry_Elte ... rview2.mp3

If you end up in PH you will be treated like walking atm in some way or another, ask Ladislav or Winston PH weterans who laid 1000s Filipinas between them,

forget about equal and splitting bills.

You get sex and she gets money, but hang on she gets sex too, I always thought women enjoy sex just like men do.

Her appetite for money and other things will almost certainly go up and you have to keep up with it but your desire for her p***y will surely go down, besides she wont be getting any hotter as time goes by...
so dont buy, renting is smarter option

She is more desperate for your $$$ than you are for her p***y, use that to your advantage

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ssjparris wrote:dude women and money...hahaha....it is honestly at the bottom of the barel. even for gold diggers. but only if your trigger her the right way will she drop the money thing.

The first lady. it is very common for both sexes to be opposed to each other. he gives her money to support her. he starts complaining. she begins to think that she is not loved by him. because women judge men by their actions. It can really be difficult. because if you say i love you. she does not believe you.

the second lady. she can not see how switzerland is a very rich country. it is nearly impossible for her to go broke there with him.
Nice bit of profound general truth there, on this otherwise very specific thread. "Women judge men by their actions."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Finally somebody posted about some of the men that go to these Poor Asian locations. I won't call them losers but if they are penny pinching they are poorer than they believe they are.

Why all concerned about PI women? You are usually dating women from poor villages or cities like Cebu, you get what you want, which is a frugal woman, yet you still complain and still penny pinch, you can never been pleased and never happy.

The other point is yes in societies where men are seen as the breadwinner YOU better come through or the woman will not believe your capable or serious about here.

What I often find contradicting with Western men, is they want a woman from the 50's that is blind to his earning potential, yet wants the earning potential of a Western woman, hmmm. Or they want a typical Stay At Home wife but unwilling to fund such an operation.

Some of these men are a piece of work, really. If you want your children in private school and have two kids to send to school. Plus go to the gym, take regular vacations and live in a major city where housing is high, then you'll need an income of $150,000, combined or not. Private school in many places cost $10-30K a year.

Basically the more money you make the more you can outsource your life, the less you make you'll need to be more hands-on, its that simple.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDyzR13p ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

There is a Russian/Ukrainian woman in the audience, listen/watch for her and her attitude is standard equipment in FSU. If you can't be a "Man" as she says you best not go to FSU.

If your meek and not demanding, go to an Asian country...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Filipina women are garbage whores, pure and simple
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:Filipina women are garbage whores, pure and simple

So your mother was a filipina?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDyzR13p ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

There is a Russian/Ukrainian woman in the audience, listen/watch for her and her attitude is standard equipment in FSU. If you can't be a "Man" as she says you best not go to FSU.

haha...damn ukrainians/Russians and their mouth. wash it with soap please lady !!!. anyways...I do see her point.

there is no such thing as equality. one person is the leader and the other person is the support. things are still normal there. thank god. That is why i am going to live there for a while in the FSU.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDyzR13p ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

Funny stuff. Russians really handed the guy his nuts.

I am with the Russians - I agree with them.

Not sure if they are the type i want to be with - have to think.

At least they know bullshit when they see it. Smart. But then why would I ever want to be with a woman who attended something like that in the first place?...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good stuff there:

I find it more amusing to watch a man chase women, especially because he has the faculties to know his behavior is idiotic and unnecessary. Does a man have any real interest in a woman he’s chasing? No, just in chasing her — which explains why, right after catching her, he wants a new one. He, like the dog, is validating his vitality.

Sadly, many women love to be chased, insist on being chased, falsely equating pursuit with passion. There’s a direct correlation between a woman’s insecurity and her desire to be pursued and courted. Newsflash to women of this ilk: men who chase love the chase, not you. Never interpret the chase as a compliment.

LOL this description of my charming and good-looking friend Harry. The girls know he's a chaser, he gets them, he moves on. No attachment either way usually.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:

So your mother was a filipina?
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

As opposed to what nationality that you recommend?
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Two stories of foreign "gold diggers"

Post by terminator »

davewe wrote:
Girl 2 is almost 22 and a recent college grad. Very cute and sexy. She has had a Swiss bf for nearly a year. Yesterday she expressed concern for their relationship. She worries that the guy cannot afford to support her. I questioned what her notion of support is. She worries about moving to his country and not being able to eat properly. I tried to tell her that in a country like Switzerland you would almost have to try to starve; it is nearly impossible. It was hard to convince her since in PI it is easy to go hungry. The guy in question is 40ish, works in the insurance industry and has a nice apartment. Again I tried to tell my friend that she would not go hungry but if she required more luxuries she would have to quiz her bf more. She assured me her fears had nothing to do with luxury, only going abroad and not having work and going hungry.

Now I know that many bad women exist everywhere, gold diggers abound and guys can get used. But I hear more stories like these two.
The girl is not a gold digger at all. Worrying about necessities is being practical and not gold digging. She thinks everywhere is like her country....
The first girl is typical saying "love" is giving money - BUT then why doesn't she give him money - doesn't she love him enough to give him cash - LOL clearly not.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:

Funny stuff. Russians really handed the guy his nuts.

I am with the Russians - I agree with them.

Not sure if they are the type i want to be with - have to think.

At least they know bullshit when they see it. Smart. But then why would I ever want to be with a woman who attended something like that in the first place?...
I am not sure about handing him anything, he just disagreed and is a logical question, what do men get out of it? She didn't answer. I know the answer however -

Keep in-shape, clean home, properly raised children, keeping you satisfied (sexually) and a positive impact on your life/homelife.

Why would you question why she was attended? It was a singles event and Marc was asked to speak... Obviously she is a single woman, who knows how she got to America, accent is fairly thick, not too long.

There are quite a few FSU women in the US the opinion on them is out for jury deliberation.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:

haha...damn ukrainians/Russians and their mouth. wash it with soap please lady !!!. anyways...I do see her point.

there is no such thing as equality. one person is the leader and the other person is the support. things are still normal there. thank god. That is why i am going to live there for a while in the FSU.
Actually America women want it both ways and that's the problem, men allow it.