Older Filipinas/Filipina women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Older Filipinas/Filipina women?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I'm a 25 year old black man. If I went to the Philippines, what's the chances of older Filipinas (35+) trying to hit on me? I'm only asking because I'm curious, and I have talked to a few older Filipinas and it seemed they're highly interested in me. Besides, older Filipinas seen less needy and not as high-maintenance.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

35+ then she's married, a single mother or gay. There is little chance of any Filipina hitting on you as that is the man's job. They are probably higher in maintenance having reached the point of life where pre school kids get all of the attention, so now its their turn.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I know what you mean Hero. They do hit on you, I have experienced it on DIA and other sites. I would think they would be easy to bang.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Go for it. Life is short. Just don't get hooked into marriage.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I have been hit on by older Latinas a lot. I'm just too much of a cougar magnet. :D
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Falcon wrote:I have been hit on by older Latinas a lot. I'm just too much of a cougar magnet. :D
Falcon, you must be one tall, good-looking chinaman. I've never gotten hit on in my life.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Dragon wrote:Falcon, you must be one tall, good-looking chinaman. I've never gotten hit on in my life.
I never got hit on either, until I went to Mexico. That was a bit of a shock for me at first. At first, some of the ladies would ask me why I'm so tímido ("shy"), because their unbelievable approachability and all their flirting just seemed too good to be true, and I just didn't know what to make of it. I never thought people could act like that with me. Winston and many others have had the same experience.

If you go abroad, you might be amazed. You'll feel like a blind man seeing light for the first time. :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Older Filipinas/Filipina women?

Post by OutWest »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I'm a 25 year old black man. If I went to the Philippines, what's the chances of older Filipinas (35+) trying to hit on me? I'm only asking because I'm curious, and I have talked to a few older Filipinas and it seemed they're highly interested in me. Besides, older Filipinas seen less needy and not as high-maintenance.

Go for it boys! Score some grannies! Opportunity knocks!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

OutWest wrote:Go for it boys! Score some grannies! Opportunity knocks!
:lol: You fellas remember the story of Lavezzi, a young Irishman in NYC who scored a 60 year old AIDS ridden crack whore... who was black. :twisted:
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I'm a 25 year old black man. If I went to the Philippines, what's the chances of older Filipinas (35+) trying to hit on me? I'm only asking because I'm curious, and I have talked to a few older Filipinas and it seemed they're highly interested in me. Besides, older Filipinas seen less needy and not as high-maintenance.
I'm a lot older than anyone else commenting on this thread (hell I'm even older than Outwest). My last gf in the US was 37, making her 20 years younger than me - which felt pretty good. Nonetheless, it might be difficult for me in PI to have a 35 year old gf. Why? Because tons of 25 year olds are interested, 22 year olds are interested, and even 18 year olds are interested (though even I won't do the 18 year olds). So the 35 year olds really can't compete. Don't believe me? Here's a couple funny stories from the trip I just made to PI.

A couple months back as I planned my trip my 23 year old Pinay gf and I broke up. I have a good friend in Cagayan de Oro (CDO) who said "come to CDO. I will host a pool party and invite all my single friends who would love to meet you." In the next couple months I decided to travel with another gf (24) and go to CDO with her. My CDO friend who was wise and did not want to create jealousy and cat fights, changed her plan and instead of inviting her mid-20s friends to the party, brought her younger sister and her sister's friends (all 18-20). My new gf felt secure and I was certainly less tempted by the young ones. But believe me - some of them were interested in me!

My 24 year old gf has an 18 year old sister going to college in Cebu. The sister had friended me on FB a couple months back, before she realized that her older sister and I were beginning a relationship. She clearly was hitting on me and proposed we meet when I arrived in Cebu. At that point I had to tell her that I would be traveling with another girl and that the girl was her sister. The older sister (my now gf) thought nothing of the fact that her 18 year old sister liked me and humorously told the story to several friends.

My point is, in an environment in which you can have attractive young women consistently, you are unlikely to be drawn to a 35 year old, unless she is unusually attractive. As to the OPs comment that the older woman will be less needy - that has not been my experience in the PI. The girls who approach and pass 30 know that their marriageable days are ending. I have 2 28-year old friends both of whom are very bright and funny and sexy. And both are desperate to marry and it shows.

So, go to PI by all means and experience it - but don't bring your Western relationship logic to the environment. It just doesn't work. Date 35 year olds if you want - I'll stick to the 20-somethings.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Young filipinas, around 18 or 20 yrs old flirt with me the most. However, I get women over the age of 30 yrs old staring at me all the time. I think, you won't have any problem attracting the attention of women. I've seen a few black guys here and they always have Filipina girlfriends too.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Bear in mind a lot of filipinas that age may be separated and unable to get a divorce. So could be tough if you want anything serious.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

noog wrote:Bear in mind a lot of filipinas that age may be separated and unable to get a divorce. So could be tough if you want anything serious.
Indeed! There's a "Banged up Abroad" episode about a PI husband who dumped his wife & had a gf. But he called the PI cops on his wife and her foreign man as adultery is a crime in the PI - I'm sure some cool dramas lay in wait for dumb foreign men & their PI cougars - RRRRagghhh - LOL.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
The thing is, any age group of pinays (or any woman in general) can hit on men 18-98 years old, depending on how 'viable' an option the guy seems and how desperate the girls are (sorry, I'm very blunt).

You can have girls as young as 15 ogling you and women as old as 35++ hitting on you, but the thing is, you gotta think of quality too.

I was a part of a research group before (about stuff :P) and I've had women try to hit on me although I'm very feminine in manner of dressing ...

I said before, Winston you can shut the forum down. Your work is done. Case closed. Game over.

Philippines wins!