N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Who do you want as president?

Romney
48%
Obama
52%

Total votes: 23
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

What's interesting here is that none of the opposition's points have been refuted, only ridiculed. I guess these happier abroad "conservatives" combat diversity like other conservatives, with talking points and lunacy.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

eurobrat wrote: The Democrats are saying the Republicans are waging war on women, my moms response "what makes these little sluts entitled to free birth control".
I want your mom for president! :D
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

ChosenTraveler wrote:What's interesting here is that none of the opposition's points have been refuted, only ridiculed. I guess these happier abroad "conservatives" combat diversity like other conservatives, with talking points and lunacy.
Here we go, throwing in the race card :lol:
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Again, little done to refute the points that I, and others have made in opposition. The same poster that accuses me of throwing in the race card is the same poster in a previous post that referred to Michelle Obama as Barack's "Nigger wife", and inquired why Obama hasn't discussed his previous white girlfriends, as if the man owes an explanation of his liaisons( I still don't understand why one man cares about another man's relationships so much, but white men are are Neo-Neanderthals, so I guess anything goes).

Conservatives today are the segregationists of yesteryear.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Anyone willing to put $$$ on Romney, pays 3 bucks for 1 buck invested, Obama pays 1.4
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

ChosenTraveler wrote:Again, little done to refute the points that I, and others have made in opposition. The same poster that accuses me of throwing in the race card is the same poster in a previous post that referred to Michelle Obama as Barack's "Nigger wife", and inquired why Obama hasn't discussed his previous white girlfriends, as if the man owes an explanation of his liaisons( I still don't understand why one man cares about another man's relationships so much, but white men are are Neo-Neanderthals, so I guess anything goes).

Why did the media have to dig so hard and criticize Herman Cain for having white girlfriends?
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

eurobrat wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:Again, little done to refute the points that I, and others have made in opposition. The same poster that accuses me of throwing in the race card is the same poster in a previous post that referred to Michelle Obama as Barack's "Nigger wife", and inquired why Obama hasn't discussed his previous white girlfriends, as if the man owes an explanation of his liaisons( I still don't understand why one man cares about another man's relationships so much, but white men are are Neo-Neanderthals, so I guess anything goes).

Why did the media have to dig so hard and criticize Herman Cain for having white girlfriends?
As if you didn't realize already( or you likely didn't realize), Herman Cain was a plant, and the whole two party system is but the pet problem in the sea of supremacy that actually oversees the world, so that circus was but a distraction from how the world truly works.

Most of what we see, enjoy and indulge in is a distraction of what the real world is. Her-Man-Cain( Lillith reference).

What I'm talking about is a more contextual issue,that being that while I'm not an Obama supporter by any means, I overstand why he gets the opposition that he does. Tell me, were you "conservative" before 2008? Or did you start screaming partiotism and parroting Fox News as soon as you saw that black face in the white house?

White people are funny like this. The love the system, then become its opposition when it doesn't benefit them. People that have a righteous and indigenous nature don't behave this way,so I'm to assume that white people are but regressing to their role as the foot of the social ladder in history.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great video from WeAreChange showing how stupid and brainwashed Liberals (and Americans in general) are about Barack Obama:

Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies

Why is it all the Black Obama supporters in this video refuse to believe Obama signed the NDAA, how he extended the Patriot Act, signed more Free Trade Agreements, and expanded Drone bombings in other countries? Are Black people that brainwashed and racist that they refuse to believe a White man for telling them the truth about Obama??
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Maker55 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Maker55 wrote:I just love all the WHITE conservatives on this website.
They are coming out by the droves on here.
I can show you some black conservatives who HIGHLY disagree with the President. And once again thanks for throwing in the race card for no reason.
You white conservatives are sick to your stomach that Obama got the better of Romney in debates #2 and #3.

You guys don't want to see no NIGGER in office.

Most conservatives are WHITE.

If you got your heads out of your WHITE ASSES, you would see that this is all a scripted game that the elite are playing.

You conservatives are taking this election way too seriously.

If your WHITE ASSES wouldn't have been plundering all of the minorities of this planet, your WHITE WOMEN wouldn't have been able to get away with feminism.

Your white male gender are FAGGOTS for letting your women stream roll you and you come whimpering on this website because your own white women don't you like and love to suck BLACK COCK.

If Romney became president, I wouldn't even care because I would be smart enough to know that it was pre-determined by the ruling elite.

If the FAGGOTY WHITE MEN in our government had any cajones, they could stop this feminism madness.

Instead they let WHITE WOMEN get away with murder.

Instead of trying to fight Democrats, you should be fighting these FAGGOT WHITE MEN in the government who keep on f***ing up everything and trying to stop these lesbian WHITE BITCHES from destroying your precious western society.
debates are like boxing matches, if you don't know anything about boxing (unless there's a lot of knockdowns or a knockout), you have no idea who's winning. Being the aggressor doesn't mean you're winning. Boxer A throws 100 punches yet lands only 5 and boxer B throws 40 and lands 38. Who's the winner? Boxer B. Why? Well it should be obvious. The same goes for debates. If you have no idea of history/truth, you don't know who's winning. I can be lying through my teeth and throwing BS all around, but if I'm smooth with my delivery and have a smile on my face, You wouldn't know I was lying (you would if you knew better). In reality, obama got his a$$ handed to him in all 3 debates. He got destroyed in the 1st, he threw around a lot of BS and refused to answer direct/civilized questions (like he always does) in the 2nd, and he was suckered in the 3rd as Romney defeated him at his own game (if you couldn't see it, then I don't know what to tell you). To make matters worse, Biden made himself look like an a$$hole on national televison with his smirks, snickers and sarcastic laughing. Can you not see obama and his administration have made a mess even worse? Can you not see obama was/is over his head? Can you not see that the man's philosophy and protocols are completely impractical? Looking at this objectively, there is no way anyone can say he's doing a decent job. That being said, why would anyone vote for him again? If a quarterback throws an interception everytime he drops back to pass, you get his a$$ out of there. Would you keep him in so he can continue to destroy your team?! If there's a guy who can do a better job, you give him the ball. I don't give a damn what race/nationality he is. As a San Fransico 49er fan, do you think I give a rats a$$ Jim Harbaugh is a white man?! All I see is a coach doing a fine job turning my beloved 49ers back into a superbowl caliber team.... something Mike Singletary couldn't do.

No one here - that I see - is making this a race issue... except you (which makes you a hypocrite). No one cares what race/nationality or gender the person is. Getting things rectified is all that matters. Hell, if deputy dog can get the states back to an economic powerhouse, I'd vote for him.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Maker55 wrote:While you conservatives are making fun of me....

You do know that it was confirmed and well documented that both Bush and his father was in the Bones and Skulls, right?

Read "America's Secret Establishmen: An Introduction to the Order of Skulls and Bones" and "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" and it will tell you all about the history of these groups and how they affect how our world is run.

Democrats and Republicans are different sides of the same coin.
"Believe nothing you hear, a quarter of what you read and only half of what you see." - author anonymous

How'd bush get into the equation? I thought it was a battle between romney and obama.

Never heard of the book. But if it's main objective is to debunk bush striclty because he was voted over al gore and john kerry, then I say mike moore (he hates all conservatives with a passion) needs to get a hobby.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

ChosenTraveler wrote:What's interesting here is that none of the opposition's points have been refuted, only ridiculed. I guess these happier abroad "conservatives" combat diversity like other conservatives, with talking points and lunacy.
You've got it ba$$ackwards (a$$backwards). That's actually what obama and biden did in their debates. They sling crap (while having the audacity to call it a 'fact') and refuse to answer direct questions, then smile and giggle when challenged. Please don't confuse a skunk for a cat (and vice versa).

take time to read my previous posts - starting at page 1 through 7.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Out of curiosity, when is the last time you made a point?

Let's look at one of Maker55's comments:

You white conservatives are sick to your stomach that Obama got the better of Romney in debates #2 and #3.

You guys don't want to see no NIGGER in office.

Most conservatives are WHITE.

If you got your heads out of your WHITE ASSES, you would see that this is all a scripted game that the elite are playing.

You conservatives are taking this election way too seriously.

If your WHITE ASSES wouldn't have been plundering all of the minorities of this planet, your WHITE WOMEN wouldn't have been able to get away with feminism.

Your white male gender are FAGGOTS for letting your women stream roll you and you come whimpering on this website because your own white women don't you like and love to suck BLACK COCK.

If Romney became president, I wouldn't even care because I would be smart enough to know that it was pre-determined by the ruling elite.

If the FAGGOTY WHITE MEN in our government had any cajones, they could stop this feminism madness.

Instead they let WHITE WOMEN get away with murder.

Instead of trying to fight Democrats, you should be fighting these FAGGOT WHITE MEN in the government who keep on f***ing up everything and trying to stop these lesbian WHITE BITCHES from destroying your precious western society.

You call this refutal?! As I said before, don't confuse a skunk for a cat.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

WPO wrote:
Maker55 wrote:While you conservatives are making fun of me....

You do know that it was confirmed and well documented that both Bush and his father was in the Bones and Skulls, right?

Read "America's Secret Establishmen: An Introduction to the Order of Skulls and Bones" and "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" and it will tell you all about the history of these groups and how they affect how our world is run.

Democrats and Republicans are different sides of the same coin.
"Believe nothing you hear, a quarter of what you read and only half of what you see." - author anonymous

How'd bush get into the equation? I thought it was a battle between romney and obama.

Never heard of the book. But if it's main objective is to debunk bush striclty because he was voted over al gore and john kerry, then I say mike moore (he hates all conservatives with a passion) needs to get a hobby.
Have you ever looked up the book at all?

Where in the title does it indicate that its main objective is to debunk Bush?

It gives a thorough history of the Skull and Bones and how it shapes our reality through the creation of wars, education and the media.

You do know that there are Democrats and Republicans connected to the Bones and Skulls, right, including Kerry himself?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:I am strongly supporting Mitt Romney for president. We need someone in the white house who knows how the economy works and knows how to be a real leader. Obama has shown that he really is in over his head, with his foreign policy record and his economic record. It's time for a change.
Obama has been just as effective as Romney will be, in giving the Fed and Wall Street as much upper hand as humanly possible, to make easy profit on cash-for-trash plans and carry trade. One could argue that Obama did it out of incompetence while they other may do it out of a clear-cut political agenda. The end result never changes. It's the middle class taxpayer who gets screwed, and the working class who remain jobless and handout-dependent.

Yes, Ron Paul might have given it a honest try, yet the Wall Street cleptocracy is too strongly connected with Congress and economic policymakers to allow for radical change to happen.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

i believe it doesn't matter who you vote, there are greater powers who rule the world, ie NEW WORLD ORDER etc

Return to “General Discussions”