Best Days To Pick Up Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Best Days To Pick Up Women

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Start at 4mins into the video unless you want to hear off topic commentary.

Lately I have been on a Tariq Nasheed youtube marathon. His views on women are spot on! Well, in this short youtube video, Tariq Nasheed points out what many of us have noticed about American women in regards to the problems around trying to pick up American girls at the club or out on the town.

Video points:

• Friday nights are not the best nights to go out and pick up women. In short, he says that Friday nights women want to dress up sexy just to get lots of male attention/male validation. He explains women are just looking to release built up work/school frustration from the boring week. He also says that you have to compete with lots of other guys who have money to spend on them because they just got paid.

• Saturday is attention whore day for women and it's the worse day to try and pick up women. He says that women usually spend all day planning to get ready to party for the night and they have all their friends with them so you never really have a chance to talk to a girl alone. And again, you have to compete with lots of men who have money to spend (they just got paid on Friday) on all the girls.

• Sunday is a better day to try and pick up women in the club because they don't go all out trying to be a diva/attention whore like they do on Fri/Sat. He also said that Sunday night women are looking to spend time with a "decent guy" because the next workday is about to start the next day.

• Don't call girls on Monday.

• Tue/Wed is the best days to meet girls because they're back in a "normal state of mind" due to school/work. Women during Tue/Wed are more laid back and less "dolled up". He says that it's best to approach women when they're in a normal state of mind apposed to the diva/ "all dolled up" mode.

• Use Thursday to "mack" at women in their everyday settings such as at the gym, at Walmart, in the supermarket or in a business district during their lunch hour.

At the end of the day I agree 100% with all this. Instinctively I knew that trying to pick up women dressed like sluts/hookers on Fri/Sat nights thinking she was going to go home with me was a waste of time. It was all a cock tease to try and get me to buy her drinks and boost her ego when they shoot guys down.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

That's the answer to get a AW - don't go out on Fridays - LOL. I'm sorry to say that if you are a good-looking bad boy you can get AW any day, but if you aren't all you get is nothing everyday of the week. The answer to to treat AW like dirt and not give them any power - ever.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Knowing how she spent the prior weekend, why would I want to pick her (and her new STD) up the following tue/wed or ... ever? :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Yeah. Don't pick up party shanks. They are just dishonest hookers. Just go to any bar in Thailand or PH and pick up the honest ones. Same worn out p***y, but one will be more obligated to please you.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Have you guys been on the town this weekend? It's crazy due to Halloween...

The women are walking around in minimal clothes and they just don't care due to the pass given for Halloween.

Around my area there are white/black women who are solid 7s walking to the night clubs in stripper shoes and tight panties with their @&& cheeks hanging out. Many girls were dressed up as hookers....

Unfortunately, the girls were either holding hands with each other as they walked in a pack to the club, or they were walking with their boyfriends following right behind them. All the single guys (tons) were stopping to stare and give complements.

Girls in the middle of the street were looking like this:

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Dragon wrote:Yeah. Don't pick up party shanks. They are just dishonest hookers. Just go to any bar in Thailand or PH and pick up the honest ones. Same worn out p***y, but one will be more obligated to please you.
+1
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Have you guys been on the town this weekend? It's crazy due to Halloween...

The women are walking around in minimal clothes and they just don't care due to the pass given for Halloween.

Around my area there are white/black women who are solid 7s walking to the night clubs in stripper shoes and tight panties with their @&& cheeks hanging out. Many girls were dressed up as hookers....

Unfortunately, the girls were either holding hands with each other as they walked in a pack to the club, or they were walking with their boyfriends following right behind them. All the single guys (tons) were stopping to stare and give complements.

Girls in the middle of the street were looking like this:

Look at the bitchy expression on her face - what an unfriendly, stuck-up bitch.