Tom Leykis?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Obama said that women make less money than men for the same amount of work and this has been proven FALSE by the author Warren Farrell.

Warren Farrell works for men's rights and his books should definitely be read by all men.

As far as Tom Leykis, I absolutely love the guy.

I think it's silly to stop listening to him because of his political affiliation.

Tom Leykis does encourage men to go overseas to find women.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

The thing is, he is supporting someone who supports the system that disenfranchises men...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Well stop listening to Tom Leykis.

I'm sure that Tom Leykis won't lose any sleep because you don't like his political views.

I'm going to continue to listen to Tom Leykis.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Maker55 wrote:Well stop listening to Tom Leykis.

I'm sure that Tom Leykis won't lose any sleep because you don't like his political views.

I'm going to continue to listen to Tom Leykis.
That's my struggle; I don't like his political views, but I like his general message.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I think Leykis has gone by the ways-side by supporting the Democrats. The Democrat are the anti-male party with their agenda of providing free birth control to women and saying that women should be the bread winners of the household.

In my opinion he should have never gotten into politics on his show and stuck with conversations on dealing with women.
I agree, how can any man vote for democrats. The democratic party supports feminism, supports higher taxes and bigger government. It was democrats that passed all these sexual harassment laws that are now in the work place.

I can see how women would vote for democrats but I cannot see how any man would vote for the democratic party.
Tom Leykis might be as confused about politics as most of his listeners are. His show caters mainly to the 18-25 age I-want-to-piss-off-my-parents demographic. Anyways, he calls himself a "left-libertarian", he is very socially liberal and an atheist, so I'm not surprised he's anti-romney. If anything, he should be for Gary Johnson, but endorsing Obama keeps most of his listeners happy and probably helps his ratings.

I used to love listening to Tom's show when I was 24-25 and I even recently pulled up some of his old stuff on youtube just for kicks. His stuff is akin to the PUA community, only much more blunt and without the gimmicks and silly jargin. Was fun to listen to all the sluts, babymommas, wannabe playboys, etc. that would call into his show.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fightforlove wrote: ...endorsing Obama keeps most of his listeners happy and probably helps his ratings.
Endorsing the Left gives these guys cover to live as they please. Hugh Hefner can have orgies and multiple gf's, Howard Stern can spank girls on air, etc. -- because they are pro-abortion, anti-family, and anti-Christian.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Have you guys seen this new ad?

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Have you guys seen this new ad?

Post by Jester »

Jesus! It's an official campaign ad. Not George Soros. Not "Sluts for Progress". A goddam official campaign ad.

f***ing Dems are trying to trick me into voting for Romney!
Hey btw can we make that gir our offical HA mascot?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

And even THAT is not an original idea. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

There's a lot that is positive about his message but the whole Obama thing...he does NOT have a valid birth certificate. It was not from the state of Hawaii and there is a sworn statement from someone who works there basically saying they never issued him a birth certificate. The one shown on the WH web site was a poor forgery.

Obama was challenged to prove eligibility to run in Georgia and lost by default. He was subpeona'ed and never showed up. Sent his lawyer instead to plead for him basically saying he should not have to prove eligiblilty, judge said no dice. He did attempt to present the phony BC, even he knows that will get him jail time. Of course he'll still be on the ballot because there's no real way to enforce the judge's ruling.

He also has a Connecticut ssn which is odd for someone who was allegedly born in Hawaii not to mention he's spent over 1 mill to stop his records from getting out there. Don Trump offered him 5 mil to produce them last week, he won't because we all know the truth. He is not eligible to be president and he is covering that up.

We've all seen the sign in Kenya that says "The birthplace of Barack Obama". The whole thing is a joke, his aunt and uncle are illegal immigrants on the public dole.

He's also known to frequent Chicago bathhouses with his butt buddy Rahm, likes to get head but doesn't give it. Sure. Bathhouse Barry as he is known.

As far as Tom's pickup advice, sitting in a bar when you are an ugly old fart will not cause women to be curious and approach you. Not even if you are fairly good looking.

Lying about being rich is hard to do when you don't have a good car or house. His idea was to say your car is in the shop, your house is being built, this is your "apartment in the city". Might work for some but most of us are not pathological liars.

I really don't have much use for that kind of shit anymore.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
And even THAT is not an original idea. :roll:

Maybe he could use this one to target the youth vote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx3m5nFpRcQ