He couldn't wait to return to France [I bet]

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

He couldn't wait to return to France [I bet]

Post by E_Irizarry »

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Well at least he got to experience how rude, obnoxious, and castrating our women are.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I knew she was going to be trouble as soon as I heard her accent. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, the U.S. is full of rude people unfortunately. On the other hand, the French aren't exactly the masters of etiquette and friendliness, LOL. Anyway, what a typical, nasty, loud, fat obnoxious American women. All the Black man was saying was how riding the bus can be dangerous (Fact! Especially in the U.S.), and how his experiences will differ from a White person. I don't know why that white women got upset at those facts!?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

man oh man that girl needs to be slapped so bad. she needs to know her place. pushing that black man and provoking him like that. ugh women !!! hahaha :lol:

you know at least in east europe it is okay for you to video tape people in public they are fine with it.

perhaps also in france it is alright. i do not know.

wow so florida has bitches. you know american women are more relaxed in the center of america. well in most states inside the center. they dont get mad like that.

west coast and east coast girls are very aloof. they really need a spanking.

i have never been attacked on the bus. i think what the black guy was saying is that it is dangerous to video tape people in public. which is true. it will cause problems.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

French people may not be the master of etiquette but they are far more polite than Americans are. I have spent much time in France (French relatives) and I have never seen such a display of obnoxious behavior over there as in the United States.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Didn't understand the Black guy's point. Obviously buses are more dangerous for young men of all races, because they get challenged by gangsters of whatever race. Maybe that is the experience he was referring to.

If there IS a race that gets picked on most, it is certainly not Blacks. :lol: Although I suppose that specifically in Latin areas, that could be the experience though. But don't make me cry for you, Black guy, if you mean Mexican racist gangs, then say that. It's not the Universal Tragedy Of Being Black. Just not buyin it.

All that said, you guys are right, this is exactly the crap that AW have become. We have ghetto-ized them, taught them to be wannabe men. Yes, they get this way as pre-teens nd teens, but being a single mom for a few years is like prison time the way it hardens them up. Not excusing her, just saying she didn't parachute in from Planet Bitch. American society created her.

Oh and BTW no way in HELL is she White. She is the type that makes my Mexican friends shiver.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."