Ridiculous Sex Offender Law - Orange County, CA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Ridiculous Sex Offender Law - Orange County, CA

Post by Falcon »

Now check this out. This is ridiculous, and is in violation of our civil liberties.

So this proposed law says that registered sex offenders can't be in:
- Regional and wilderness parks
- Beaches
- Harbors
- Nature preserves
- Recreational trails
- Historic sites

Violating the ban would result in being charged with a misdemeanor, as well as jail time.

"Many members of the community are for adopting the ordinance into law, saying parks and recreational areas should be a safety zone for kids."

Now watch what that white woman has to say at 1:10. *facepalm* So that's what the "many members of the community" are like.

Here's what the video description says:
How would this protect the innocent children of ex offenders? Why do they keep passing these insane laws and ordinances? This is just like they did to Negroes in America. They have to sit in the back of the bus, seperate drinking fountans, restraunts, stores, churches.. cannot vote..This is even worse! - Amanda King
Other video comments:
See, here's where the problems are, not all sex offenders are rapist and molesters. The laws have put some young men on this list for dating girls a few years younger than them or indecent exposure or other minor infractions.
I agree child molesters and rapist should be watched by police but not restricted in all ways. If this was the case why let them out at all?
If you serve your sentence than that should be it, but these people have hard times working or living amongst society and the hard
this is ridiculous. the CA laws currently in place already border on unconstitutionality! society wants to pile them all in one place and keep them from doing anything or going anywhere, which- guess what- isn't conducive to rehabilitation at all!
if you really want to increase public safety and decrease recidivism, let these people live with their families/loved ones and find positive recreational outlets (which might mean hiking, camping, fishing)... keep in mind theyve DONE their time
But they will still have to pay taxes to fund these places.
Next they will not be able to shop for food or clothing.
Lots of kids in Grocery stores too arent there?

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

And here's how society treats them (full-length documentary).

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Yay! Now I can feel safe!
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Falcon wrote:And here's how society treats them (full-length documentary).

About 20 minutes into the video they talk to the wife of the guy who molested a 6-year-old and 10-year-old girl...she actually says she's been with a lot of bad guys and that he's the only one who has ever made her feel like a real woman.

Typical American woman! Hooks up with a guy who molests little girls! This is enough of a reason not to ever date or marry American women.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Some of these people have indeed done horrible things, and have serious mental illnesses. The problem is that we're lumping them into one big feared category, and not rehabilitating them properly. This ultimately ends up making everything even worse. For example, sex offender residency laws are so strict that many of them end up homeless. The homeless ones are the hardest to keep track of, and so they disappear. So then it happens all over again.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

My friend is serving a 5 year jail term for rape & is on the sex offender's registry. The crime was he made his girlfriend pregnant when she was 15 years and 10 months old & he was oler than 18. I can't believe he got the maximum sentence for 3rd degree rape in this case!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Look at the N-Y-C, friggin' parks have "No entering park without accompanying a child" or whatever the h*ell it says verbatim.

Get "caught" in the park without a child by being in the form of a man, then he has to run to NYC criminal court in the borough you got "caught" in (i.e. like you did the act of soliciting kids for their anus or some nasty foul sh*it like that) TWO AND A HALF MONTHS LATER to pay an unnecessarily exorbitant fee of $50.00.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

terminator wrote:My friend is serving a 5 year jail term for rape & is on the sex offender's registry. The crime was he made his girlfriend pregnant when she was 15 years and 10 months old & he was oler than 18. I can't believe he got the maximum sentence for 3rd degree rape in this case!
Ridiculous... Until not so long ago (I would say the 70s), in some parts of Southern Italy, especially Sicily, if a boy and a girl loved each other and wanted to have sex, they would elope to some hideaway to "consume" their first night together. The day after, as they went back to their families, they were known as having chosen to be a couple and preparations of marriage would hastily begin soon after, especially if the girl was pregnant. This tradition is called "fuitina" (= little escape), and has involved girls as young as 11 and boys as young as 13.

However close-minded and primitive they could appear, certain "rural" or "provincial" societies of yesteryear could teach us a lesson or two about the need to apply common sense and understanding when it comes to youngsters and their needs. It's also true that, once chosen her wife for life, the boy would be showered with all the typical responsibilities of a grown up man: look for a job and work hard, be a loving husband to her young wife and then a good father.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It should be common knowledge that most child molestation occurs with close family members and trusted people, like mentors and caregivers. Few child molesters wander around public areas looking for victims that they don't know. This is why that Orange County law is a product of ridiculous paranoia that doesn't serve its purpose.

Keep in mind that paranoia of sexual harassment among adults has also reached an all-time high. This is true not only for the Anglosphere, but apparently even in Taiwan now.

viewtopic.php?p=94702&sid=b414a36e42c6b ... 80942ed448
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sment.html

'Who the hell uses his tongue on the first kiss?' Woman's fury after boyfriend tried to give her a French kiss (and now he's been charged with sexual harassment)
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
October 28th, 2012, 11:22 pm
Falcon wrote:And here's how society treats them (full-length documentary).

About 20 minutes into the video they talk to the wife of the guy who molested a 6-year-old and 10-year-old girl...she actually says she's been with a lot of bad guys and that he's the only one who has ever made her feel like a real woman.

Typical American woman! Hooks up with a guy who molests little girls! This is enough of a reason not to ever date or marry American women.
A book I recommend https://www.amazon.com/WAR-AGAINST-BOYS ... 6ef3484943

I've meet people like this, they like pets more than people.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.