Why the United States is the best Anglo country...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

S_Parc wrote:Yes, you know me well, I normally make that 5+ hr drive to Montreal for R&R 8)

I couldn't imagine living in Kansas. :(
Yes, I know you're a regular in Montreal. I speak fluent French and would have no problem going to Quebec for the same reason if I had to live in New England/New York. The thing I always laugh about is I know several guys in Arizona who have been to the legal brothels in Nevada; they should have come to Mexico instead! I myself don't use prostitutes but I don't care if other men do use them, but at the same time if a guy's paying $300 for an hour in Nevada when he could get an entire night in Mexico for that price, he's a total idiot!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Falcon wrote:I was so relieved to have been able to kiss that Mexican girl's hand the other day, which she really liked. In the U.S., there was no way I could do that to a girl I just met. If I tried doing that at school, the girl would freak out even if she was apparently giving off (mixed) signals, and might actually call the campus cops. Then I might ultimately end up on the California Sex Offender Registry. No kidding.
This is the point I was making on another thread, that American women are ultimately digging their own graves. Little by little in the United States men are refusing to help women due to fear of ending up in prison. In the old days a woman walking home would have been offered a ride, but nowadays men just let women walk. It's the same thing with children; men are now afraid to help any child other than his own for fear of receiving a false child sexual abuse allegation.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

AmericanInMexico wrote:Yes, I know you're a regular in Montreal. I speak fluent French and would have no problem going to Quebec for the same reason if I had to live in New England/New York. The thing I always laugh about is I know several guys in Arizona who have been to the legal brothels in Nevada; they should have come to Mexico instead! I myself don't use hoes but I don't care if other men do use them, but at the same time if a guy's paying $300 for an hour in Nevada when he could get an entire night in Mexico for that price, he's a total idiot!
The Nevada Cathouses are a huge rip off. That $300/hr is actually for low end women or for a Vegas freelancer, which BTW, is illegal in the cities. Typically, many Cathousers will start negotiations at circa $500/hr and settle somewhere in the ~$600 ball park. Ultimately, if your company isn't hosting your stay in Reno, I wouldn't bother with them.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

S_Parc wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:Yes, I know you're a regular in Montreal. I speak fluent French and would have no problem going to Quebec for the same reason if I had to live in New England/New York. The thing I always laugh about is I know several guys in Arizona who have been to the legal brothels in Nevada; they should have come to Mexico instead! I myself don't use hoes but I don't care if other men do use them, but at the same time if a guy's paying $300 for an hour in Nevada when he could get an entire night in Mexico for that price, he's a total idiot!
The Nevada Cathouses are a huge rip off. That $300/hr is actually for low end women or for a Vegas freelancer, which BTW, is illegal in the cities. Typically, many Cathousers will start negotiations at circa $500/hr and settle somewhere in the ~$600 ball park. Ultimately, if your company isn't hosting your stay in Reno, I wouldn't bother with them.
That just goes to show you how overvalued American women are. In other words, these Nevada girls think that for an hour of sex, they deserve the equivalent purchasing power of a new computer. That's just messed up.

By the way, it's also messed up that Winston has his software set up so that when I type the word "pro.stitute" it turns into ho. My original comment was "I myself don't use pro.stitutes" but apparently Winston thinks that word is somehow more offensive than ho, a word which I do not normally use because I don't like how it sounds.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The Nevada Cathouses are a huge rip off. That $300/hr is actually for low end women or for a Vegas freelancer, which BTW, is illegal in the cities. Typically, many Cathousers will start negotiations at circa $500/hr and settle somewhere in the ~$600 ball park. Ultimately, if your company isn't hosting your stay in Reno, I wouldn't bother with them.
That just goes to show you how overvalued American women are. In other words, these Nevada girls think that for an hour of sex, they deserve the equivalent purchasing power of a new computer. That's just messed up.

By the way, it's also messed up that Winston has his software set up so that when I type the word "pro.stitute" it turns into ho. My original comment was "I myself don't use pro.stitutes" but apparently Winston thinks that word is somehow more offensive than ho, a word which I do not normally use because I don't like how it sounds.
Winston's trying to avoid get caught by the search engine scanners for being obscene and thus, we're instructed to not use words like esc@rt, German F*K, pr@s, etc so that the site isn't flagged as an adult venue vs a dating/advice blog. Unfortunately, the Puritan thought police is on the loose so that's how it is.

As for Nevada, I guess there are stories of muggings in Tijuana, across the border from San Diego, so perhaps a number of fellows feel safer going to NV than risking the crossing. On the NY state/New England to Quebec region, however, it's just the sheer ignorance of urban men in Boston (or NYC), who don't travel for adventure. That piece has always mystified me, as I've lived in Mass for my whole life and I can't understand why guys would prefer paying a lot for dates and seeing AW junkies, for low end boinking, vs seeing near model-like women up in Quebec province for an actual adventure.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
publicduende wrote:LOL come on, you can't be serious in the era of globalisation and cheap flights. Borders have no meaning, besides reminding us how much pain we might have inflicted neighbouring populations to reach that particular geopolitical setting. You US are lucky the Mexicans haven't beaten your arses off a century ago, since you stole a few states off them. What I find ironical is, what they never got by military action, they are getting by pure and simple demographics.
I remain neutral in the whole "US stealing a few states" argument, as you should too since the issue is not as clear-cut as people make it out to be. For example, fighting on the side of the United States were many Mexicans who felt isolated from their government in Mexico City and wanted to be part of the United States instead. I once saw a tejano man go crazy when a white American told him he should hate the Alamo and what it stands for; the tejano man told the white man "I'm a tejano, not a Mexican, it's my Alamo too". So you see, the issue isn't as clear cut as you might think.

I am not defending either side in the war; rather, I am acknowledging that we live in 2012 and have to deal with the present-day borders (which do matter and very much; the US-Mexico border is not like borders in the EU where you can just cross easily and have a dandy-old time; the US-Mexico border is very heavily guarded and the guards on both sides can be extremely rude). My ancestors had nothing to do with the conflicts; my earliest ancestors to the United States arrived in the 1920s from France, closely followed by my Polish ancestors a few years later. As Catholics, my family also did not fit in to the predominant Anglo-Protestant hierarchy. So telling me that "we stole a few states off of them" is a waste of time since I had absolutely nothing to do with it, especially considering that Italians were responsible for their own set of atrocities in their history, but to say "I wish the Somalians, Libyans, Ethiopians, Albanians, and Croatians would beat your arses off" would be rude and totally uncalled for.
AmericanInMexico, my apologies if you found my remark about the origins of US borders rude. It was actually meant to ironically point out what you just said above in a clearer way: that historical disputes over national borders are often hard to trace and ascertain, and that in a world criss-crossed by tens of thousands international flights a day, the logistics of dating in the Philippines, China or Colombia no longer require a Marco Polo-style journey and a huge time investment. Perhaps it's my personal perspective, but this is all the truer in Europe, where most countries are at 3 to 4 hours flight distance. Without forgetting that there are lots of international cities, London, Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, even Rome and Milan on a smaller scale, where one could have a sample of other cultures and befriend (or more) their female representatives.

Truth be told, I cherish and celebrate the diversity and the interplay of different cultures and ethnicities in the US, as I do in the UK. London is an absolute gem in terms of ethnical and cultural integration, certainly more than Paris and even New York, and understanding the value of diversity if one of the biggest gift London could afford me. Ethnical diversity has its advantages: can you imagine how many less hot blondes you would have had, if those rural Swedes hadn't been starving in late 19th century? :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Falcon wrote:I was so relieved to have been able to kiss that Mexican girl's hand the other day, which she really liked. In the U.S., there was no way I could do that to a girl I just met. If I tried doing that at school, the girl would freak out even if she was apparently giving off (mixed) signals, and might actually call the campus cops. Then I might ultimately end up on the California Sex Offender Registry. No kidding.
This is the point I was making on another thread, that American women are ultimately digging their own graves. Little by little in the United States men are refusing to help women due to fear of ending up in prison. In the old days a woman walking home would have been offered a ride, but nowadays men just let women walk. It's the same thing with children; men are now afraid to help any child other than his own for fear of receiving a false child sexual abuse allegation.
What you said has painful echoes in the UK, too. A few years ago I remember reading articles about how junior high school teachers are packing unprecedented levels of stress as they have to carefully weigh every single word and movement not to have anyone in the class, including occasional witnesses, catch a racist, sexist, sensual or sexual overtone and take them to court. We have apparently reached levels of paranoia where a male teacher curling his arm behind a female pupil back to reach the PC mouse she was using (with her left hand, probably) was seen as a groping attempt by a passing-by teaching assistant. The man was actually sued, and charges dropped after several thousand pounds of legal expenses, and a one-year bout of depression.

I really do hope these are all extreme signs...yet one cannot help thinking that the "better safe than sorry" policy may yield ugly consequences to that genuine feeling of human contact that is only natural between people, and still the norm in more traditional societies.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AmericanInMexico wrote:...most Americans live within a 10-hour drive of either Mexico or Quebec, the two best places in North America to find women.
+1
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

when i look at the type of massive immigration europe including the UK gets..... I do feel america is lucky.....

americans get hardworking family oriented mexicans that might create an issue or two like standing around home depot or not speaking english..... but they are world's apart from the benefit leeching, 9 children per woman popping, i am gonna convert you to islam or kill you africans and middle easterners that populated so many places in europe.

in fact research has been conducted on the matter before and found that while the average descendant of mexicans in america by the third generation tend to speak only english, will most likely have college educations and are on average already part of america's middle class.... descendants of arabs in europe are still in poverty, living off benefits most likely, poorly integrated and in many cases even more religiously attached to islam than their parents.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Regarding hookers and brothels..... no place in america can beat the latin americans!!!

you want fun, colorful, cheap, tons of young hot women who'll love to bits for being a pasty gringo type of brothels?.... then south of the border is the place to go!!!

american brothels have too many laws and rules in place, and tend to be expensive and the hookers many times are either snobby bitches trying to pay their college loans faster who'll charge you a fortune for an hour or tattoo ridden crackheads who'll be thankful you pay for their service.... two extremes
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help