REAL Chinese women (My very own photos)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:
I like Rock's avatar; he loves women built like his avatar. LOL
I keep meaning to ask him where she's from.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The women in Hubei speak a really wierd dialect, and it really sounds more like Swedish than Mandarin. It's incredibly exotic.

My ex told me that each city has its own dialect.

At the time I knew absolutely no Mandarin, but I could tell when my gf was speaking different languages (Sichuan-like, Mandarin, Cantonese). Mandarin was a sort of "business Chinese" and she spoke it to hotel staff and in banks. The local dialect was for home, and for chatting to people in her own city.

All Chinese TV has subtitles so that anyone can understand it regardless of what's being spoken.

I'll try and dig out some real Shanghai women photos. They aren't so good, mainly because it was winter and everyone was wearing their winter cloth.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

OK, a couple of photos from Shanghai.

Sheesh, people in China seem happy so much. How often do you see this in the USA these days:

Some ladies for Winston, second from left should be his ideal lady:

Totally gorgeous, and so is his girlfriend, lol:

Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

xiongmao wrote:The women in Hubei speak a really wierd dialect, and it really sounds more like Swedish than Mandarin. It's incredibly exotic.

My ex told me that each city has its own dialect.

At the time I knew absolutely no Mandarin, but I could tell when my gf was speaking different languages (Sichuan-like, Mandarin, Cantonese). Mandarin was a sort of "business Chinese" and she spoke it to hotel staff and in banks. The local dialect was for home, and for chatting to people in her own city.

All Chinese TV has subtitles so that anyone can understand it regardless of what's being spoken.

I'll try and dig out some real Shanghai women photos. They aren't so good, mainly because it was winter and everyone was wearing their winter cloth.
Yeah, that's my issue with that part of the world. You gotta learn a new language every time you see a new pretty girl. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

zboy1 wrote:Anyone check out Sofia Vergara's little 'wardrobe malfunction' on the Internet? http://www.whosay.com/sofiavergara/photos/228802. That's what I'm talking about! That's what I mean when I say the 'thick' look is better on Latinas and Indian/ME chicks than on Asians.

BTW, Falcon, are Chinese girls receptive to Asian American men? Just wondering. I would like to know.
Yes they are very open to Asian Americans. (Yes, I am speaking from personal experience) For them Asian American= $$$$, so yes
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
I like the "skinny thick" like Adrienne Barbeau in her prime...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2NK-JazknE
She's a qtr. Armenian so no wonder I like her (just like Kim Kardashian is fully Armenian-American)
Hah the Adrienne Barbeau video is great - yes she was luscious - really reminded me of an Armenian gf I used to have here - she was a dancer and a showoff, cute and clowning around, just like that. Those were a few good years.
Speaking of which...here's one of my music crushes of all times, Katie Melua. She has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen, and ever will. I would dump my wife, sell my house and both of my kidneys to spend a week with a girl who looks exactly like her. I wouldn't even care if she can't sing :)

She's technically Georgian, daughter of a doctor. Do you think she might have Armenian genes, since her family is from Tblisi, which has a large Armenian community?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Speaking of which...here's one of my music crushes of all times, Katie Melua. She has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen, and ever will. I would dump my wife, sell my house and both of my kidneys to spend a week with a girl who looks exactly like her. I wouldn't even care if she can't sing :)

She's technically Georgian, daughter of a doctor. Do you think she might have Armenian genes, since her family is from Tblisi, which has a large Armenian community?
The look could be Armenian.

She was baptised georgian Orthodox, so obviously her paternal grandfather would be Georgian. On the maternal side Armenian descent is possible.

Georgians have a musical heritage, and Armenians are always popping up, generally talented people.

Tbilisi, or Tiflis as we call it, was said to be about half-Armenian in te old days. My father's mother was from there. Before the Bolshevik Revolution and subsequent escape, she was being trained for a career as a singer.

I found that out as an adult. As a kid, to me she was of course just grandma, who made the best food in the world.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:The look could be Armenian.

She was baptised georgian Orthodox, so obviously her paternal grandfather would be Georgian. On the maternal side Armenian descent is possible.

Georgians have a musical heritage, and Armenians are always popping up, generally talented people.

Tbilisi, or Tiflis as we call it, was said to be about half-Armenian in te old days. My father's mother was from there. Before the Bolshevik Revolution and subsequent escape, she was being trained for a career as a singer.

I found that out as an adult. As a kid, to me she was of course just grandma, who made the best food in the world.
Good opinion there. I really can't tell how Georgian women are supposed to look like. The only other "famous" Georgian I know of is Sopho Khalvashi, of Eurovision fame (well, and Cher's paternal half).

For all I know, some amazing humanity, culture, art and science was born in those lands. Armenia is regarded as the true cradle of Indoeuropean civilisations, and surely is the cradle of Christianity. Go tell Kim Kardashian :lol:
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Holy f**k, a good thread about Chinese women was threadjacked by this ugly woman.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

publicduende, there are tons of girls who look like your fav in ankara :).
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

publicduende wrote:
Speaking of which...here's one of my music crushes of all times, Katie Melua. She has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen, and ever will.
Since you changed the subject ... if held at gunpoint and forced to date an American pop singer, it would have to be Michelle Branch.

Image[/img]
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:Holy f**k, a good thread about Chinese women was threadjacked by this ugly woman.
You're damn right mate, sorry for visually hijacking the thread :) I just couldn't help posting her pic...but come on, how can you say Katie Melua is ugly??!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Billy wrote:publicduende, there are tons of girls who look like your fav in ankara :).
Evet! I was amazed how many Turkish girls have less than Mediterranean features. I had a wonderful time with a very special friend in Izmir. Her face bore some resemblance with Katie Melua's, especially the eyes and mouth. She also had light brown, almost blonde hair. She told me that Turkey has a history of migration from other Slavic Muslim countries, especially Bosnia. Her mom was Bosnian, her dad from Eastern Turkey. Let's say she had the best of both :)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

OK, back to Chinese women. This time let's go Cantonese...

I think I've nearly exhausted my stock of Chinese women photos, good job I'm going back there in 3 months.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

One more photo from HK.

I'm assuming she's Cantonese, she looks fairly similar to my last Chinese gf. Like this lady she made sure I was well fed...