Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Are ladyboys awesome?

Yes
33%
No they are not!
67%

Total votes: 45
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Post by xiongmao »

So I was chatting to Winston recently and he claimed that few if anyone here likes ladyboys. So I wondered what the general feeling was?

Personally I think many men like ladyboys even if they won't admit it publically.

My proof?
  • 1. I have a few Asian related websites, and the ladyboy content is consistently popular. Some of you guys must Googling ladyboys!
    2. One of my associates started a Facebook group for anyone interested in ladyboys. Check it out - he has 188 Likes. By comparison, my own dating site only has 29 Likes so far!
    3. The younger generation are very interested in hooking up with so called "sexy traps".
    4. My dating site is getting plenty of men registering who are interested in ladyboy dating.
That's all I know. I've never met a ladyboy, although I'm pretty sure one works in central London electrical retailer. I'll need to research this in more depth!

:D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil:
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Sexy traps are sexy. :D I like ladyboys, because they actually TRY to look like women(and in some cases go above and beyond, have you seen a ladyboy with a PHAT ASS BOOTY before!? O_O) Unlike the western world where traps are content with cross-dressing. So gross!

Not that I'm a trapmonger or nothing.... but ladyboys certainly are intriguing!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Thanks - glad to see someone else has heard of sexy traps!

I must say that the Asian ladyboys I've seen look a lot more feminine than many Western Women!

As part of my search for an Asian wife I guess it would be fun to meet a ladyboy. I'm kind of stuck though as I like to visit China and all my ex's there claim there are no any ladymen in China.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ladyboys are degenerates and should be shot and executed! I'm not kidding, btw. Not that I have anything against gays or homosexuals, but men dressing up and pretending to be women is both wrong and unnatural. I have to admit though, when I was in Thailand for vacation a couple of years back, I saw some incredibly beautiful ladyboys that looked better than a lot of American women, LOL.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:Ladyboys are degenerates and should be shot and executed! I'm not kidding, btw. Not that I have anything against gays or homosexuals, but men dressing up and pretending to be women is both wrong and unnatural. I have to admit though, when I was in Thailand for vacation a couple of years back, I saw some incredibly beautiful ladyboys that looked better than a lot of American women, LOL.
I'm probably the polar opposite of zboy here. I have no problem with ladyboys. I respect their lifestyle. It's only when they try to fool or con people that's when I have a problem with it. Some ladyboys are simply incredible looking. Go look at Thailand's Miss Tiffany contest to see what i'm talking about. You would not know with the top tier ladyboys because they are that close.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I'm glad that there is a mutual (almost universal) agreement that ladyboys look way more feminine than most American females. I've been saying this for the longest time. But as far as "liking" ladyboys, or wanting to have anything to do with them, no thanks.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

top tier ladyboys. I like that expression. I need some of those on my dating site, some of the ladyboys who have registered so far are, erm, less than convincing.

I find that the exotisism (is that right?) of Asian women (and maybe ladyboys as well) to be what attracts me to them in the first place. Walking round Guangzhou in Southern China there were women of such exoticness that I thought they were unreal. I laugh when FHM has the 100 sexiest women polls - none of the women in these polls are remotely as stunning as some of the girls you'll see in China.

I can't speak for the Philippines or Thailand since I've not been to either countries.

Wow, way off topic as usual. But I hope more men start chatting to Asian women/ladyboys and discover there's a lot more to dating than AW! I should post my Chinese ex's photos. She's in America now. She posted some photos of a vacation trip she went on and she looks like a model compared to the AW women around her. Am I bitter? Of course not - my last gf was 3 years younger than she was!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if they look close to real women, don't their voices always give themselves away? I know of no way that a male can sound like a natural female. Is there? Vocal chords can't really be manipulated that way right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Even if they look close to real women, don't their voices always give themselves away? I know of no way that a male can sound like a natural female. Is there? Vocal chords can't really be manipulated that way right?
Usually it's a give away but some men can have higher pitched voices too and if a man is naturally effeminate and becomes a very convincing ladyboy like this person:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nong_poy
http://torokossik.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -foto.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NukXQQMNHQ

If she looks like this you would never know.

Btw ladyboys at this tier are not "easy" either heh. They are just as picky and high maintenance as regular girls who look like that. There's a few stories about this in the Thai media about rich single guys secretly carrying on affairs with the "superstar" ladyboy models.

Ladyboys like Nong Poy look pretty incredible though. I mean if you had a chance would YOU or would you not go for it Winston? Assuming post-op surgery and everything to become fully modified as "woman"
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Some are beautiful, and more feminine than women, although again I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw one!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some LBs have a certain look, whereby they have manly musculature with the appropriate ladybumps added - a bit like athletic black women. If they are pretty as well I find this quite attractive. I suppose shacking up with a LB would make sense if you wanted someone who looked like a beautiful woman but wasn't quite as high maintenance or batshit insane. Not ideal, but we are not living in an ideal world.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, I just watched the Sky TV show about Ladyboys.

The ones in the cabaret shows are really hot! The rest, well they're not really very feminine.

Some guys had ladyboy wives, I wonder if this is something Winston should consider?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I regularly interview gays and lady boys here in the Philippines as part of my work and yes they can sound like women.

I think the reason why many straight men find LB's interesting and attractive is because like most men they have the characteristic of mastering their profession. Men in any field are generally superior to their female counterparts. LB's attempt to master the art of femininity and beauty so this biologically attracts straight men to them. Plus, they are or were technically men so they understand what makes a man tick, especially sexually. If a man has a high sex drive or particular sexual proclivities the average female will never be able to fulfill the sexual hunger, but a LB just might be able to.

The problem with LB's is that many are scammers and have substance abuse problems. Plus, they are technically men even if they look and act like women so some may not be afraid to show their "male" aggressiveness at times if they still got "balls" so to speak.

I found many Thai LB's to be really attractive and for some reason they really dug me, although I never made a formal attempt to bar fine one or hook up with one. Thinking back to my Navy days, I may have bar fined a post-opt one and done the deed but I can't confirm if she was a real girl or formally a dude. There are numerous clues now that I am older and more worldly regarding sexual encounters. But either way it wasn't a bad experience at the time, I was a little naive of the whole situation due to my age.

In regards to Philippines lady boys in the past, most were really ugly and just looked like dudes in drag However over the last few years they seem to be looking a lot more feminine and more like their Thai counterparts. Maybe hormone drugs and plastic surgery has gotten more affordable. They mainly hangout at Greenbelt in Makati and the Ayala mall in Cebu. For some reason they always hang out in groups at the coffee shops. The lower class ones you can find wandering around Burgos st in Makati or Fields Ave in Angeles city, but generally those are the dregs looking to screw over the stupid drunk guy at 3am who is desperate for a BJ or something.

Would I knowingly hook up with a LB nowadays? I don't know. If the quality of straight women continues to go down and they continue to completely suck in bed then maybe if one needs to get various sexual hedonisms out, one may have to hook up with a LB to get it done. As long as they are almost completely feminine and have all the right curves and gotten rid of the wrong ones, who knows. I don't close the door for anything, but I know I am not attracted to masculinity in a sexual way, IE male gays do nothing for me other than driving me crazy with their various flirting antics on straight men like myself.

The problem here in the Philippines is that most of the women here actually suck in bed, you're lucky if you can get anything more then the missionary position out of them without them complaining. So I don't care how hot or horny the girl is, that shit gets old real quick in my eyes. I've been with hundreds of girls in this country both working and non, and 90% suck in bed, not kidding either. Thai girls were way better on average. So if you have a high sex drive or particular fetishes in bed for the most part Filipinas aren't going to fulfill your sexual desires, go to Thailand or Brazil. Especially if you have a larger dick then average, you'll never hear the end of it how much it hurts and go slow and what not, it's really annoying and sure to give you a major softee eventually.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

More ladymen joined my dating site. They seem really popular with guys. Maybe Winston secretly loves them, who knows.

This cutie uploaded a load of sexy photos:

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/Pho ... leyes.aspx

Maybe the solution to AW problems is to just marry a cute looking dude!!!