Given a fake phone number again and what I did...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Given a fake phone number again and what I did...

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

I have had too many Ontario women give me a fake phone number.

Most just result in endless answering maching or no answer at all.

The latest one was a number that did'nt go through to anybody at all.
It was given to me by another woman who had been corresponding with me for over a month. I was suppose to phone her Saturday morning to see if she wanted to meet me as planned for the past 2 weeks.. I phoned her Friday night instead and the number was not even in service. I remembered her name from hotmail mail, so looked up the name in the phone book and called the number. I left a message that I was off of fish, corresponded with her for over a month and we were suppose to meet that day. I wonder what her boyfriend or husband thought of that? Since the answering maching line said, "This is Lynne and Ryan".

I noticed the following day, that her fish profile was either deleted or hidden. She also had a message to me on fish that she had went to Ottawa instead.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Don't you just love the way some women are? Sometimes you get fake phone numbers, sometimes you get their real number, leave them a message and they never call you back! I heard a dating expert (David Deangelo) say for every 10 women's phone numbers you get, only expect to get one date out of those 10 numbers! In other words, the more phone numbers you get, the more dates you'll get. He said guys should try to get at least 10 phone numbers a month, so then they would go out with one woman a month. Those are horrible odds, I mean if you get 100 numbers, you will have a date with only 10 of those women! :shock:

Meeting women in North America can be a difficult task indeed! Even if you do get a lot of numbers, you most likely will only date a small percentage of those women! Well, time to start planning a trip overseas to either Russia, the Philippines or the Ukraine! :D
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I'd just love to see a day when men did women this way. They had to ask for our number, or no one would ever get married and there would be no kids in the world, and when they ask us, we give them a bogus number. Can you imagine how women would complain over THAT? Because they already complain when just one man out of a hundred doesn't like them. At these odds, it would mean almost 100 out of 100 men wouldn't like them! Thats why I don't even bother with women anymore, ridiculous odds. But I do love to get them interested in me (at least, I have no problem making them sexually interested) then when they notice me, I ignore them. And that in turn, makes them even more determined to attract my attention. And the more I ignore them, the antsier they get. Its a lot of fun, and plus, I feel somewhat vindicated. :twisted: In fact, I enjoy it so much, I'm in the process of moving to an area of the United States that has a very good gender ratio in every town, between 77-81 men to every 100 women. And women in their 30s and with kids, are even more desperate, as they have a great sex drive, and also some of them start actually wanting relationships so them and their bastards will have a bread winner.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Supposedly, there was an article that, amazingly, made it into some big time magazine about how women were hurting themselves by putting up "barriers" to men. I think this difficulty we are seeing from women, such as the above poster states, is women's barriers they are using to "filter out" the men who they think are not serious enough about them. And thats what the article was all about. That women were trying to only let the men through to them who were extremely persistent in trying to get them to go out. BUT, instead what was happening, and the article came out and actually stated it, was that the only men who were continuing to jump through women's hoops, were the men who were either simply stupid, or just simply wanted to get laid really bad. The truly sincere and trustworthy men, were the ones who were actually being filtered out! I think there is some truth to this. I keep noticing that the guys who end up getting the girl, are either overly sexed goons, or they are simply just dumb men. (What other kind of man continues to bash his head against a brick wall?) And I have observed on occasion, a woman developing an attraction to a guy who doesn't speak to them, and yet, they always end up not being able to date the guy. I think that if the man starts to take interest in her, up come the barriers, and he says, "Oh, shes starting that crap. Never mind." The women never learn either. She just assumes he wasn't sincere enough about her, as he didn't act like a male dog around a bitch dog in heat, and continues to think her barriers are working.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston has often talked about American women having a "barrier" around them that makes it very difficult to get to know them, let alone date them! Young single women in America have a "bubble" around them that is very hard to penetrate. They don't like meeting new people and most women only meet guys through their friends. In America talking to strangers when you are out in public is not really socially acceptable (unless you are at a bar, night club or party). That is why so many guys in America depend on their friends to introduce them to women, it's the easiest way to meet women in America.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I find women will lead a guy on just to see what the guy has to offer.
I find women will lead a guy on to make a better offer and withdraw
from a guy, so he will make a better offer.

Why can't these women just ask a guy what he has to offer instead
of playing endless mind games and giving fake phone numbers
and making fake dates?

I am 42 years old and I've never had a woman say to me,
"If we started a relationship, what would you have to offer to me?"
"if we started a friendship, what would I get out of it?"

These women would rather have a one sided conversation expecting me to
make some offer out of Disneyland. Why would I be stupid enough to invest
in a lost cause where there is no chance and nothing positive would come out
of it? Women expect just that from a guy, to invest in a lost cause.

I find women in Ontario have dating and business so mixed up that friendship
is not a priority. They even use the term "friends" to tell a guy to go away.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I'm convinced Canadian women are even worse than American women. I heard of a Canadian airline pilot who's wife divorced him, and he says when women find out he's a pilot, they are all sorts of interested in him. But when they find out his ex-wife gets virtually all his money, he said not one woman over that past two years since his divorce would even date him. And this guy isn't 20 years old or anything. He should be in the best age group to be a single man. Even in the USA, he would have a better chance than what he seems to have in Canada.
Last edited by jtest28 on November 12th, 2008, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:I find women will lead a guy on just to see what the guy has to offer.
I find women will lead a guy on to make a better offer and withdraw
from a guy, so he will make a better offer.

Why can't these women just ask a guy what he has to offer instead
of playing endless mind games and giving fake phone numbers
and making fake dates?
I think culturally, they can't be as blunt as Asians in this area.

In Asia, people bring photos and resume's to match making events, where your apperance, age, height, education, career, salary, family background, etc. are all detailed for review. Soemtimes the kids are too busy and their parents are the ones who do the reviewing. In old days, which college you attended often determined who you could or couldn't marry. It's less strict now since college education is not as rare.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/ma ... athanwatts
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/do ... 465510.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fantom, why don't you test this woman. Tell her you got promoted to executive branch at your work and see how she reacts. Or tell her that you're dating a young hot girl now and that you can't see her again, and see how she reacts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Sounds good...

I have told women before that I have started corrseponding with a really nice, beautiful 16 year old female and that we are planning a date.

That makes even a woman who hates me mad.

I will even thow in a few lines like, "I wonder what her mother will think when she finds out"? or "She is a lot more mature than those old fat women off the dating sites." and or "I told her how beautiful and pretty she is and now she is glued to me".
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women are motivated by jealously! Tell a woman, you are dating a hot 20 year old model and she will start seething in jealously! Better yet, have a photo taken of you and a young hot woman together (it could be your niece, sister or female friend) and show that photo to women and say, "this is my new girlfriend." Then watch how interested the women will become in you! Women want to date a guy that other women want to date, so tell them you are currently dating a young hot woman at the present time. You can also just carry a wallet size photo of a hot woman (that you find on the internet and print it out on photo paper) and show that photo to women and say, "this is my new girlfriend." You can also put a photo of a hot woman on your desk at work. If people ask who it is, simply say, "that's my new girlfriend." I am telling you this works like a charm! :D
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

I'm not sure, did you ask for their phone numbers or they just happen to give you fake phone numbers even if you didn't ask for them?

If you asked them, and they aren't too interested in you, they'll prolly give you a fake number. I did that to a girl who asked for my number, i wasn't too interested in her. Even though I used to be interested in her, there are better girls out there. A female friend of mine says that she gives fake numbers to guys she doesn't trust.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I can attest to what jamesbond says about female interest being based on jealously.

When I go out with my super hot wife, all the females are much nicer to me and show true desire in their lifeless shark-like eyes. I get an actual, real vomit response because of it. Being desired by American females is among the most horrible prospects I could think of.

When I go out alone, those say females glare at me with contempt, even as I am buying from the establishment they work at. In such cases, I am sure to tip low or not at all, and offer the female little to no conversation (hello goodbye etc), and under no circumstance do I actually look at the female in conversation, just speak to it as you read the menu or put your credit card away.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Most women in America (not all) are picky, ditzy whores who go after 'hot guys'. It's the personality that matters in the end, eventually they'll be without dates if american men learn to start going abroad to meet girls.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Agreed, as far as sheer personal beauty, men cant (and shouldnt) hope to compete with women.

Thus, the attractiveness of men is primarily personality, and based on perception. In other words, whatever way the wind blows, so goes the mind of the female.

In light of that, I urge men to simply stop putting on an act and just be yourself.