How has the global economic crisis affected the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

How has the global economic crisis affected the Philippines?

Post by Hero »

I was just wondering, with the Asian economy going to hell in a handbasket, is it even easier now for western guys to date hot Filipinas?
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Who knows, the worldwide economy also makes it harder to afford the trip as the investment portfolio that many travel on has been cut in half.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I guess it would be easier to date since fewer foreigners will be coming.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hard to say. It depends on so many things. You can not meet a good hot girl for a week, and then one day meet several keepers on the same day. It's all about timing, where you are, who you meet, how compatible you are, whether they like you, etc. But in general, it's still easy and the Philippines is still paradise for dating and meeting young cute girls.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

WWu777 wrote:You can not meet a good hot girl for a week, and then one day meet several keepers on the same day.
It sounds like the number of quality women that you meet in a week is a Poisson process. With more precise data I could predict the odds that you'd meet five or more quality women in any given month. But I digress.

Seems like it's too early to see any impact of the financial meltdown on Philippines society. Keep us posted.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:
WWu777 wrote:You can not meet a good hot girl for a week, and then one day meet several keepers on the same day.
It sounds like the number of quality women that you meet in a week is a Poisson process. With more precise data I could predict the odds that you'd meet five or more quality women in any given month. But I digress.

Seems like it's too early to see any impact of the financial meltdown on Philippines society. Keep us posted.
W: Well timing is a factor sure. But with so many girls around you that are single and friendly, it's guaranteed that if you try and go out there, you will meet lots and lots of girls. Who you meet depends on the timing, and whether they are hot or not depends on your taste. My taste and Ladislav's differ, for example. I have different standards than most foreign guys here, who prefer short petite darker girls, while I prefer tall whiter girls. My type is harder to find, so it takes me longer, but it's doable.

The clubs in Manila have hotter girls but they are more expensive. The cheap less attractive ones tend to flock to Angeles. But still, with so many girls around, there's always lots of choices. It's never really a dead end.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne