SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Post by Robert77 »

1. SWEDEN: yes we've all heard it, they're slim tall blonde sexually liberal and friendly..... reality is sweden is a feminist hellhole, straight men are truly second class citizens in swedish society.... and while they might sell you the image of elegant slim blondes, reality is small town sweden is your typical fat alcoholic germanic society..... the average young swedish woman looks closer to this

than to this

things ive observed while in sweden:

*extremely americanized society

*horribly materialistic like american women

*tendency to be complete bitches with men

*tendency to turn into feminist psychos as they age

*swedish women don't age well, by age 30's your hot swedish princess will probably have wrinkles and is gaining weight.

*eventhough she's already americanized, she'll become even more american, dont be surprised if your swedish princess adopts an american soccer mom from suburbia accent and drops her swedish one after she has given you children and she's married to you.

*lazy, cant cook, cant clean, needs a maid to help her raise her children (thank feminism for that)

*over half of swedes arent blonde, a good number of swedish women actually dye their hair blonde

I still cant believe so many manginas falls for the myth of the gorgeous legendary swedish blonde!!!!!

glad i had the chance to travel and see it with my own eyes
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

i found this page with pictures of very average common looking swedish women (not the models in bikini they often try to sell you)

enjoy

COMMON SWEDISH WOMEN

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:I know it's Halloween, but did you really have to post a picture of Frankenstein's monster at the top of the thread?

*rereads topic*

Oh wait... :shock:
:lol:
Happy Halloween!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

They all look like "Ellen". :(
A moment of condolence for Swedish men. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Re: SWEDISH WOMEN = so painfully overrated!!!!!

Post by Rayn »

Robert77 wrote:1. SWEDEN: yes we've all heard it, they're slim tall blonde sexually liberal and friendly..... reality is sweden is a feminist hellhole, straight men are truly second class citizens in swedish society.... and while they might sell you the image of elegant slim blondes, reality is small town sweden is your typical fat alcoholic germanic society..... the average young swedish woman looks closer to this

than to this

things ive observed while in sweden:

*extremely americanized society

*horribly materialistic like american women

*tendency to be complete bitches with men

*tendency to turn into feminist psychos as they age

*swedish women don't age well, by age 30's your hot swedish princess will probably have wrinkles and is gaining weight.

*eventhough she's already americanized, she'll become even more american, dont be surprised if your swedish princess adopts an american soccer mom from suburbia accent and drops her swedish one after she has given you children and she's married to you.

*lazy, cant cook, cant clean, needs a maid to help her raise her children (thank feminism for that)

*over half of swedes arent blonde, a good number of swedish women actually dye their hair blonde

I still cant believe so many manginas falls for the myth of the gorgeous legendary swedish blonde!!!!!

glad i had the chance to travel and see it with my own eyes
That's funny cause while most people associate Sweden with pretty girls I associate Sweden with masculine guys (Dolph Lundgren as an example)

And yes, Swedes do age pretty fast - facially at least. From what I can tell from Dolph himself.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i meet one swedish girl here in the states. she was a tourist. yes she was tall thick jiggly thighs. damn she showed them off. yummy.

i was staring at her p***y while i was talking to her. just imagine mini shorts and her legs split open.

did you know what she asked me " what are you doing tonight ". haha....

she was kind a cute. not ugly like your frankenstein pictures.

here is some gorgeous swedish women...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFFwcUO ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ8OWtJ7 ... re=related[/youtube]

okay so that is enough. but i like i said i saw one that was hot body all around with kind of a plain face. but there are more beautiful swedish girls there in sweden.

my friend is pychic she told me i am going to have a house there in sweden, france, new york, and california. looks like i am going to have a blast in sweden before i get there. i am black man after all...hahahahaaha....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tisk, Tisk another disaffected man...

I had no problems in Sweden other than where to find women (sort-of). I was in town for three days. If I was there longer I would have gotten what I wanted.

I am not here to say countries don't have problems. Combating "Feminism" demands commanding respect from women that you are a man. If you can't do this, guess what, women will treat you like dirt.

According to my experience and others experience about Scanadiva in general is that, there is a divide between initial mutual attraction and acting on it (one-night-stand) and having mutual attraction with intentions of a longer relationship.

But hey you can moan about your home country as much as you want, as they say "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

djfourmoney wrote:Tisk, Tisk another disaffected man...

I had no problems in Sweden other than where to find women (sort-of). I was in town for three days. If I was there longer I would have gotten what I wanted.

I am not here to say countries don't have problems. Combating "Feminism" demands commanding respect from women that you are a man. If you can't do this, guess what, women will treat you like dirt.

According to my experience and others experience about Scanadiva in general is that, there is a divide between initial mutual attraction and acting on it (one-night-stand) and having mutual attraction with intentions of a longer relationship.

But hey you can moan about your home country as much as you want, as they say "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
Let's see...you wouldn't be black by any chance?
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Love Swedish women...so sexual...You can start with the jackhammer and by the time your finished its a threesome with her friend or her mother.

Took me some time to get past the underarm hair ..
golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

Beauty is statistical in a population, especially one with relatively homogeneous genes. There is no society where all or even most women are an 8 or above.

Ironically, the goth woman in the picture is actually beautiful from a facial structure and skin health perspective. She just f***ed herself up with her style, but take away the haircut, makeup and the face metal and her facial structure would be rather quintessentially beautiful. I know its hard to look past, though, because she did an excellent job of making herself ugly.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I wouldn't ever want to be in a relationship with girl from Swedish. Majority of Swedish women are just like AW. They have a liberal attitude towards sex and are hardcore feminists.
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

Swedish women are overrated, they arent that pretty, many have bland and boring facial features (worse than finland). I personally found the women from other scandinavian countries far more attractive.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

i recently met a group of swedish women at a nightclub, they were all wearing shorts with pasty thunder thighs (obesity is starting to get to them) two of them hooked up with black thugs wearing hip hop cloths and the other 3 stayed alone probably bitching about men.

two of them looked like white american women (and that is bad!!!) I only found out they were swedish women when they told me.
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

Robert77 wrote:i recently met a group of swedish women at a nightclub, they were all wearing shorts with pasty thunder thighs (obesity is starting to get to them) two of them hooked up with black thugs wearing hip hop cloths and the other 3 stayed alone probably bitching about men.

two of them looked like white american women (and that is bad!!!) I only found out they were swedish women when they told me.
Finland and Sweden are suffering from an obessity problem, Of course Its not comparable to the US, but Its still noticeable. It doesnt look well on swedish women either considering swedish women tend to have little noses, rounder faces and infantile-like features, so being too fat gives a piggy appearence, unlike their german, dutch and even many danish counterparts, who tend to have considerably longer/elongated facial features and body-types.

Women like serb or balkan women can afford having some fat, but they distribute it well on their bodies. Shorter/rounder people cant affort this. The same goes for some elongated souther european types, although they tend to be shorter.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"